CBTS: #427

NEW Q →
More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP → →(The only thing (You) really need)
Legend →
Signature →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
davidlansing.com/satanic-rituals-at-the-masonic-lod…/
youtu.be/JbHzHzqjD0w
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/canadian-hotelier-businessman-and-water-baron-david-gilmour-news-photo/50555517#canadian-hotelier-businessman-and-water-baron-david-gilmour-gazes-picture-id50555517
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=356891
archive.is/GdC8O
voat.co/v/pizzagate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
time.com/72081/emma-stone-calls-out-andrew-garfields-sexist-comments/
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/john-rhys-davies/53281/john-rhys-davies-interview-aux-orcs-lord-of-the-rings-indiana-jones-and-more
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

Q CONFIRMED CAP → CONFIRMATION →
QRD → → → →
M-Intel user →
Saudi theory →
Big picture →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline → →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory
→ → → →

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log → →
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14 →
Nov 14 →
Nov 15 →
Holy Get →

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory → →
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa →
Roseanne Shoahd → archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q →

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Epstein Temple →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
Trafficking Arrests →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests beginning →
Redshield →
*Decoding CNC →
$$$ →

NEWER MEMES
Feinstein →
Move on goy →
Mccain →
RS →
HRC →
PG →
Obummed →

Lots of MEMES →
White Rabbit MEMES V2 →
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

THEORISTS:

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >> →
BACKLINKS

White Rabbit memes V2 →

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG →

RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO →
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 → #412 → #413 → #414 →
#415 → #416 → #417 → #418 → #419 →
#420 → #421 #421 → #422 → #423 → #424 →
#425 → #426 >>

Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

davidlansing.com/satanic-rituals-at-the-masonic-lod…/

))FIJI((

reminder to filter bot IDs manually in each thread

they spam incoherent bullshit with third world or meme flags

Q gave a series of numbers, followed by letters: 4,10,20
A,b,c,d,e....

Hebrew translation means "Delivered into your hands". Donald J.Trump will destroy NWO?

youtu.be/JbHzHzqjD0w

if you filter Q or Q's you get rid of most of the bot posts.

i have been here for about 2 weeks now... trying to learn and help.

these captchas are getting worse... 10 in a f row!

Enjoy your safe space run by shills for conspiritards.

voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm

poison bread

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/canadian-hotelier-businessman-and-water-baron-david-gilmour-news-photo/50555517#canadian-hotelier-businessman-and-water-baron-david-gilmour-gazes-picture-id50555517

http:// lmgtfy com/?q=cia+coined+term+conspiracy

go to settings and switch to legacy captcha

Last Q was "Bunker Apple Yellow Sky" on Tuesday night. It's now the longest stretch since Q spoke.

Keep refreshing this page:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

Q?

Before you guys get too far ahead of yourself this really doesn't look like the kind of jump we're supposed to be making, and didn't some Q already confirm what Alice & Wonderland was supposed to mean? It's in the damn OP Qmap

A 9/11 conspiracy book? Woah i'm sure that'll improve the quality of these threads, plenty of deep meaning and hidden references in a 15 year old book LARP im sure.

I've seen claims that it's a clue and that it somehow points to QAnon posts. Can anyone post a screenshot of Q's questions about Fiji?

Q knows +++
+++ if you know Q

why do you e-celeb? wtf

lurk moar

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

>THIS!!! ->>> Monica Crowley's comments on Hannity last night!!! If you've been following Q, then you know exactly what she means when she tells the them "it's safe now" and follows up with a prescription for repenting. She knows there has been a shift realignment of the power structure and is calling out the Operation Mockingbirds and fearful presstitutes to rise against their former oppressors!!! THIS IS YUGE! DON"T DISMISS THIS!!! Starts @ 15:40

youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0

The IRON EAGLE metaphor could well be about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth with the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion. Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
This is that work>> The last 10 pages describe this prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Fiji Water=Truman Show. Yes, Truman is Trump. He's trapped in a TV show (the Presidency). He asks THEM to fly him to certain places but they won't let him go where he wants. He isn't allowed to see anything beyond the stage. "Tomorrowland" is the "Plus Ultra," the stuff beyond the stage, the stuff the stage managers don't want you to know about. That's what Q is trying to tell you about. There are places in the world that we don't even know about: territory, property, technology, and money acquired illegitimately and kept secret. The fact that NK is a Potemkin Village is just a hint about this larger fact. Seizing the Saudi funds was just the beginning. We could buy the world 10 times over with what's being hidden.

fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=356891

What about the ++ early this morning? Not being dense, I swear I plugged through archive to confirm it.

>Its Saudi Princes!

>It's Rothschilds!

>Its Soros!

We couldn't stop the primary being fixed!

just saw Blade Runner 2049-- direct quote from the movie was about the "10 days of darkness" and there was a theme of child slavery woven in-- just sayin"

>By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.

World, not US.

But yes, Q needs to come back soon. Proof of life.

i did, thank you!

So...given that these threads are still going even though nothing Q has said has come to pass, I can only conclude that CBTS is ShareBlue's new tactic to discredit Trump supporters. Or else you are all massive, massive faggots.

le maga pedes!

You guys all know that Q has been doxxed as a group of role players from Victory of the Light right?

ITT shills trying to derail by sending us on some crazy wild goose chase with a fake Q post muh two sips Fiji water. seriously pleb tier CIA nigger shilling

Godfather III -- The takeover of the Vatican by the NWO.
Q used the Catholic version of the Pater Noster.

>Q posted about the Fiji water yesterday, before President Trump's speech.
Are you sure about that?

sauce???? prove it??? if u cant why are you here?

user, Q will not return. The indictments will remain, however.

Thinking about the phrase Q used to describe the information drops. Specifically Q used "breadcrumbs."

We know that other references to folk tales (Snow White, Alice, 7 Dwarfs etc) have been used throughout these posts. I took a look at the tale in which the breadcrumbs are used.

Hansel and Gretel. In that tale, The childrens' stepmother convinces the father to abandon his children in the forest and due to breadcrumbs being used to mark the way back having been eaten by the forest animals, the children end up at the witches house that is made of candy.

The witch fatten up the kids and then try to get them into the oven for cooking. The children, instead, trick the witch and she ends up in the oven and cooked.

The children take some of the witches wealth and head back home to find that the stepmother is dead and remonstrate the father to never abandon them again.

If it weren't for the breadcrumbs being eaten by the forest animals, the children would never have gotten lost nor would they have found the witches hut from which to gain the wealth they took back to their families.

Just some of my random musing I thought might interest some of you anons.

We, the people are the children, the government is our father and the step mother is corruption.

Any peep from da Q-Bert or Megaman-I’m digging their larp

You absolute retards are still going? Time and time again I was promised to wait and see, because this week it will all be proven true!

>Podesta and Huma will be indicted
Nothing happens
>Antifa will try to start a civil war on the 4th!
Nothing happens
>Trump will address us when he comes back from Asia and it will be huge!
Nothing happens

I hope whichever one of you told me this week would be the one is at least honest enough to admit to yourself that this is all a bullshit larp, but I am sure you have already found a justification for why 'Q' wasn't full of shit.

I used to think Q is legit. Now i am starting to doubt. I need to feel like Q is legit again. Please help user!

well if you're a child slave every day is dark, so there's that. it seems to be more referencing media blackout

also remember to filter the bots

Shit Clocks a Ticking..

She is NOT Q. Q is a man

Guy's, Guy's,
Long-lost da Vinci painting fetches $450.3 million, an auction record for art

Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, “Saviour of the World,” sold for $450,312,500 Wednesday at auction, Christie’s said. The price, which includes a buyer’s premium, makes it “the most expensive painting ever sold at auction,” the auction house said in a statement.

Coincidence?????
archive.is/GdC8O

Some one please Photoshop Trumps face and make him the saviour of the world!

Why has this painting just appeared?????
Come on is this a coincidence????? >No

Q > can u comment?

its called having faith in something... faith and patience.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

#
Can we play with bot admin again? ;o

Please I would ask if these subjects are of interest have a look at voat.co/v/pizzagate I am not trying to splinter as I think this site serves a very different purpose but please do have a quick look if you have some free time.

>No its not about mr pizzashop or even just the US, its about child abuse at all levels. The community there has been following this whole Q thing very keenly, few good stickies on the indictments also.

I agree 100% we need direction and focus to generate gandma red pills and slip them in wither her liver meds.

>Anons whats the thing that will piss off grandma the most? Mines dead but I am pretty sure she would be pissed as hell about someone messing with the children (pedogate) or wasting charity money ( the CF and others )

I enjoy the shills desu I tangoed with a bot last night

Makes sense. Do we have that in the Q answers?

Q isn't coming back.

I am convinced it is this, and some stupid boomer newfags who are being led along. Only boomers could be this dense.

Yes, but that's basically what devolves this platform. We end up with unprovable shit, or at least shit that's unbelievable to normies.

We need to bridge Q to normies.

Operation Grandma Needs Her Meds
Grandma can handle Congress taking foreign money from the Saudi's.
Grandma is probably a little racist anyways so that's unforgivable to sell out your country for personal gain.

If you redpill grandma by Thanksgiving you'll have redpilled the whole family by Christmas.

Start with easy ones.

She remembers where she was when JFK got shot and she knows there had to be more than one shooter.
-JFK files show he was shot from the front.

JFK files show CIA had reporters push their narrative and working with them.

Congressmen taking money and their net worth in memes is such an easy push, plus it helps POTUS.

top kek

>Who is it around here who decides which q is REAL?
Q got a tripcode after clowns were impersonating him.

Q posted a compilation graphic of all his posts.

Now that Q has a tripcode, it's easy to keep track of his posts:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

I have a trip code because before I was just Spreadsheet user to help answer people's questions and volunteer to help with the spreadsheet. Then clowns were impersonatng me and giving disinfo. So I got a tripcode. After this, i have no need for one and I didn't want one this time. But clowns are desperate, so this is what I'm doing.

Absolutely think for yourself. look into whatever you want but these threads are for Q's questions, not some random bs.
>Q's posts - the ones that Q VERIFIED himself.
No one else.

It's very simple and straightforward.

imagine the resources they put into this while all their friends are being rounded up

Who do you think is making their deaths front page news worthy? Themselves.

#
ya it was really fun ;o

changing the world cannot happen over night, but it is moving fast. you must have faith and patience. i know thats hard for you younger once in this f up fast paced want it now world.

Thank you OP, I regret I can't do the chat thing

They are just copying and pasting random stuff, must be really truly desperate. Trap porn didn't work, gore didnt' work, screaming larp didn't work, concern-fagging didnt' work.

Very good post, something worth considering. Maybe Obama couldn't stop the investigation even if he wanted to, without overstepping a very bright red line? I don't know, just speculating. But you are right - the investigation was under his administration. Also, unfortunately, no one is working on memes to help calm the public when it 'happens' - Q wanted circular maps/diagrams, I've only seen one and, sadly didn't save it.

I've been lurking in these threads for a few days, anons. The more people talked about AI, the more bots showed up. Is this one of our Tulpas? Did we simply will them into existence? Or did the monitorfags at CIA and Air Force see the AI discussion and hit the big red fucking button to shut it down? Just before the bot-swarm explosion, maybe a day or two before, someone dropped 7 dwarves being related to the 7 supercomputers in the CIA. The snow white thing is bullshit, as evidenced by how frequently the bots copypasta. But talk of AI makes them nervous. And now the bots are using tripcodes and posting pictures (including a picture of saying bots don't speak meme). Someone mentioned an Air Force AI and the one the Saudis have. I'm thinking these are tools used to steer or stifle conversation.

Dumb faggot

Go fuck yourself. We just hate these threads because they're fucking garbage now and Q gave no information about the eternal jew and Israel. Oh yeah it's been a proven LARP from the fact he lied and the dates he gave for hum and podetsa arrests never happened yet you're still here.

Why are you still here when it's been proven he's lied, yet you still jerk him off in these threads?

All may be lost.
Wildcards must act now.
+++
Q

Checked.

I'm prepared for 10 days of Radio Silence from Q.

When the fuck do these thousand indictments get unsealed!? Are these niggers waiting til after the holidays? I’d love to see hillary in prison over Christmas. So Chelsea Hubble and the Rapist have to come visit her in the pokey.

the bug bit you too.
I have to say, i think this whole thing is much bigger than Q and his questions. It's an excersize in mass autism. That's what I enjoy about it.
Sure, redpilling is good, and very important, but even if Q showed up and got us all cooking fried rice at the same time, it would be equally important in my mind.
For me, it's about more than the message, it's about the delivery.

time.com/72081/emma-stone-calls-out-andrew-garfields-sexist-comments/
>At a recent Q&A promoting The Amazing Spider-Man 2, actress Emma Stone calmly (and effectively) called out her co-star Andrew Garfield for a comment he didn’t seem to realize came across as sexist.
>When a kid asked Garfield how Spiderman got his costume, the actor explained that the superhero sewed it himself — which, he said, is “kind of a feminine thing to do.” Stone, who happens to be Garfield’s girlfriend, interrupts him to ask, “It’s feminine how?”
>Garfield immediately goes on the defensive, replying, “It’s amazing how you took that as an insult.” Stone remains calm, saying, “No, I’m not taking that as an insult, I’m asking how it’s feminine.”
Andrew you fucking idiot

Currently pretty quiet on same fullch bread.

this has Q written all over it
>literally noting

>1. my ancestors are white, and I would be betraying them by switching sides.

reminder most white people are christian, also a middle eastern religion

>Q: Talking of spending millions on effects, I don’t know if you’d spotted that Amazon is making a Lord of the Rings TV series?

>[He sighs] "Well, you know they have the money to do it. Why we quite need Lord of the Rings as a TV series baffles me slightly, but I'm sure that Amazon are so utterly un-principled and greedy for money for anything – I mean the extraordinary money they're getting from online gambling and stuff like this, it's just a disgrace. I mean, poor Tolkien must be spinning in his grave.
>"[...]This is the point you see - it’s not about doing it better, it’s about making more money that’s all. If they think they can make more money, then they will. Actually I've got a better idea for them, or for any company – Lord of the Rings spun-off an awful lot of imitations about elves and dwarves and things like that and I would simply buy those up and put them together and make a wonderful elvish… there was a trilogy of books that were given to me the other day by a lady author, who’d written an account of the adventures of a dwarvish lady.
>"That would make a far more interesting account of Tolkien's words, in a world like that. And you know there are hundreds and hundreds of young writers, who have made their contributions and if was a well-heeled film producer, that’s where I'd be looking, because that gives more actors more chances and it’s still a great tribute to Tolkien. It costs less to make and it would be original and fresh, but then what the hell do I know!?"

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/john-rhys-davies/53281/john-rhys-davies-interview-aux-orcs-lord-of-the-rings-indiana-jones-and-more

#

What was this about?

In 1875, a sailing captain named Alexander Barrack established Freemasonry in Levuka(Fiji) and later built the Masonic Lodge in ))FIJI(( classic Greek style.

ARRACK: Look up "Deborah and Barak"

Then "Gog and Magog"

Then DNA of Ethiopian people

++

#
i want to play with bot admin again ;[

>dnc gets exposed and 1 year later faggots still hang on anonymous Sup Forums sources

"THE STORM COMES ANY MINUTE NOW"

"Tick"

"Tock"

#

This is just how Janeway was made to perceive the Q continuum.
So basically this is how Janeway imagines really hot sex.

#

It was a little more nuanced than that, almost like he was presented with a philosophical quandary, and was speculating out loud.

#

I assume they've shared Q's tripcode password to prove it, right?
#

dammit

#

Why? Because only we alone as individuals have the power to defeat evil.
HOW? “The divine prayer of choices”
While we know little about the Indo-European origins of Zoroastrians because nearly all of their history and culture was destroyed and/or rebranded by the Muslim conquest, a great teaching was preserved known as the Ahuna vairya or the “divine prayer of choices,” which is very potent in defeating evil.
In the ancient Gathas, Zarathushtra describes evil as a primordial force that we create when we choose to believe in falsehood with our thoughts, words and actions. Therefore, a key to the destruction of evil and the suffering it causes is making the right choices, which brings us back to the divine prayer of choices, which specifies three things that are to be chosen in accordance with Truth: the lord, the judgment, and the rule.
The First choice requires that we choose the object of our worship (the lord) in accordance with truth. Although the pantheon of local gods whom Zarathushtra had to contend with are not around today, we too worship many gods, just different ones - money, power, prestige, appearances, position, and corporate icons. By Zarathushtra's standards, such gods are not worthy of worship. Instead, we need to choose what we worship "in accord with truth.”
The Second Choice is "the judgment in accord with truth" which is good thinking, that we think for ourselves as opposed to blindly accepting what others may tell us.
The Third Choice is choosing to establish, or bring to life, the rule of "willful actions stemming from an existence of good thinking" - to be a saoshyant -- a savior, a redeemer, a truth seeker. We might further say that this third choice involves becoming an example for others to learn from or choose to become the change that we would like to see in the world.
#

&
top kek you so funny bot user

Why do women vote left?
How do they think?
Do women think or feel?
Are feelings the same as thinking?
What's HRC's gender?
What's BO's gender?
Which MO's gender?
How do you change your gender?
Is it possible?
What is gender?
Why is the gender line being blurred?
What is gender?
What did DT declare regarding the military recently?
Why?
What is gender?
Why is gender important?
Q

Justin Barrett - "Sinn Féin Is a Marxist Leninist Party"

youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI

Justin Barrett, President of the National Party │ An Páirtí Náisiúnta and Deputy President, James Reynolds discuss the fallout from the recent Stormont Elections. Q&A Session. Dublin. March 2017.

Imagine how threatened they must be to even feel the need to do this? Would this be done for a simple larp? REALLY?

Well yes, obviously. The supercomputer is being used to try to stop some autists on an anonymous Costa Rican candle-making forum from answering questions.

It's not using a lot of resources, it's a shitty scraping script it's not AI, but still... For a larp? No one would expend energy or resources like this for a simple larp ...

#

You’re funny lol.

39 yrs ago today, Commiefornia Gov. Jerry Brown's good friend Jim Jones got all those people to drink the Kool-Aide in Jonestown.

That was long. Nobody read it. Just sayin

yeah i was one of them. i made this meme about the saudi connection. Sophia and SingularityNet.