had no idea he was our guy

take this e celeb shit and shove it you fucking loser

Not a bad find leaf.

the girl who allegedly gave him the fentanyl laced pills

RIP /ourPeep

literally W H O
______ H
______ O

Most far-leftists are anti-Israel, even many of whom are jewish themselves.

This, you underaged retards. Anti-Israel does not equal anti-Jew.

SUGAR BUNNY IN THE SKY LIKE HE ALWAYS DREAMED

He, whoever he is, is probably a leftist cuck taking his ideas from Islamist propaganda.

Come on man, just look at this fag. If she didn't kill him, someone else would have. He seems like the type of guy who will shoot/snort/smoke anything you put in front of him.

>"Jews arent united, even some Jews HATE Israel! American Jews are the evil liberal ones, they never hold dual citizenship or even have weddings in Israel! They have nothing to do with the Based Israeli Jews who are our Best Ally. Netanyahu is WHITE and BASED xD"

Less than 10% of Jews are anti-Israel

>mom i posted it again
This is some wigger rapper faggot, he's not an eceleb. Stop fucking replying to everything with memes you don't even understand. not to mention "eceleb" hasn't been a thing for literally 10 years. They're just celebs now. Sorry you're so insecure, retard.

this, most "anti-israel" jews just say stuff like "well they should try to be nicer to the palestinians"

No one is claiming based pissrael you dumb shit. I'm just saying we shouldn't start calling some random faggot /ourguy/ just because his leftist views happen to align him with us on a single point

>"I call others dumb but STILL believe in Jewish Lies despite millenia of proof that they lie in everything."

>They're just celebs now.
You don't draw a distinction between Tom Cruise and Jimmy Kimmel and "IsuckCatDix99?" Okay.

lol'd hard

>thinks israel isn't left wing enough
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''our guy''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
brainlet

Oy

wtf i love lil peep now

isnt doesnt deserve to exist.

It's low IQ niggers like this that make me realize how smart I am to never agree with white nationalists in public.

i don't draw a distinction between "late night talk show host who gets 1mil people viewing him a night" and "youtuber faggot who gets 1 mil views per video"

but just mostly because i'm not retarded, autistic, and jealous that some people are able to make careers out of being internet losers

sorta related: pretty sure bones is our guy. Pretty big fan of MDE, i met him and we just talked about sam for like 5 minutes straight. Seemed pretty redpilled, might be a lurker.

Bones is our guy

who

A faggot with long hair.
Hates HTML's