Who is the greatest 4D chessmaster in the world right now, Putin or Xi?

Who is the greatest 4D chessmaster in the world right now, Putin or Xi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably Putin because he's had a shit situation to deal with.

>Blow up hundreds of own people and blame it on chechens
>Get found out
>win election anyway
>20 years later gain ownership of entire country's energy sector

Putin by a mile

Putin plays chess; Xi plays Go.

This motherfucker has been waiting and planning for the last 70 years. The moment the crown touches his head, we're gonna see some dark shit

Xi is playing 4D board chess. Putin is playing 12D quantum chess with a world that think 4D chess players are mythical beasts.

It wont ever touch his head. He will die before his mother, the crown will pass to his equally unpopular son.

this is not a threat but merely speculation, additionally:anything on this site is satire. Please do not track me down and blackbag me, I pay my tv licence.

>He will die before his mother
This could be interpreted in more than one way. :^)

Xi - he is playing a strong hand well

Putin - he is playing a weak hand well

Trump - he is playing a royal flush badly

Xi has secured the top spot through out the entire communist party and has the military on his side.

Putin has political dominance but can never retire or he goes to prison or gets killed. Putin has the tiger by the tail.

Trump is fighting a deep state with a uniparty working against him. Trump does have a hardcore 30% base that will never waiver.

Why does the British left love the monarchy so much?

Bush: complicit in 9/11.
Invades 2 countries on false premise.
Winds election anyway.
Bush.

cause the ones with a spine left to america 100's of years ago.

all that remains today are the faggets and cucks aka basement dwellers of the 1700's

>complicit
youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

>Winds

>Trump - he is playing a royal flush badly

10/10, almost baited me.

Why do you single out the left?

Putin is literally just a stupid thug

>cause the ones with a spine left to america 100's of years ago.
in chains.

I should have said.

Trump - he is playing the nuts but he does not know it.

I hope he grows more into the presidency.

Kek this

Look at the countries that supported Crimea annexation, it's like 7 literallywho excommie countries like Belarus, Venezuela, Cuba, NK and I think one of them was fucking Sudan or something

The guy can barely keep his old commie allies and even then doing a shit job at it, Ukraine for example. I have no idea why people think he's some kind of international chess master on this board, he's the definition of geopolitical pariah

In Ukraine he should have just rolled it all up instead of the green man shit IMHO. It would have ended the debate right then and there. It would have driven the rest of Eastern Europe into the arms of the West completely though.

How would you have played it if you where Putin at the beginning of the Ukrainian coup?

Y3TBD

It amazes me how people think he's anything more than that while he's running Russia into the ground so he can get short term personal profits.

Xi is so good you didn't notice he owns the lines between and around every square on the board.
Putin is stuck playing defensively, any offensive move is magnified and countered immediately.
Xi is so good no one even knows he's playing, let alone winning.
Hell, winning implies the possibility of loss. Another decade and China will rule the entire globe without anyone even knowing it happened.

Modi

someone please elaborate on the Xi situation and why he's doing what he's doing well. I barely hear about the guy

spooky post

He was lucky to get what he did. Obama should have called his bluff.

>I barely hear about the guy

Just according to plan

Putin, and he has been for a while.

He got his way in Ukraine, despite the enormous amount of huffing and puffing from the US government, by sending in unmarked troops and taking ovet every military base in Crimea by surprise. He also got his east Ukraine buffer state to keep western troops away from a significant part of Russia’s border.

He also got his way on Syria, which now has no cities under ISIS control thanks in large part to Spetsnaz operations in key areas and massive airstrikes, all of which he’s gotten away with despite the west’s best efforts to stop him via the UN and by backing terrorist groups.

His ability to hold his tongue while people like Hillary were saying cyber attacks should be met with a military response against Russia also pushed a lot of US voters towards Trump, which basically gave Putin the actual relations reset Hillary pretended to give previously.

Xi is playing intergalactic mahjong while cuck Trump and Putin are playing chess. On his spare time Xi plays 4D go. They're playing a hard battle against a high IQ Chinaman.

what did he mean by this

merkel