>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Venezuela 11/16/17
youtu.be/vz-IJXlBknQ
>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Q0sX2cv-Q
gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-cop-says-san-juan-mayor-sabotaging-hurricane-response-political-reasons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Go to Google Images and search "Best President"
Any way we can get him on every top result?

AWOO

MY TEAS GONE COLD I'M WONDERING WHY I

THINGS INSIDE ME THAT CRAWL BENEATH THE SURFACE

nn homos

awoo

A small puppy is more work than a baby. Just a warning.

nn homo

have to keep clicking on him

tay is /are gril/

You have to do a Google bomb. Google it.

One last AWOO~ before sleepytime
Don't forget to go to service tomorrow

how smol is puppy

Soy boys are infertile, right?

CONSUMING

CONFUSING

A wolfgirl is more than a pet. Just a warning.

he's right, you know

>I'M SO SERIOUSS!!!!!!!!! I HATE JOKES I HATE EVERYTHING, I HATE YOU DADDDDYYY!!!

JESUS GET LAID OR SHUT UP

Anyways. What do we do with our problem

Picture related. we need a solution. One that will be an "end" or "terminal" way to fix it.

Picture related

This woman is pretty.

something on 8/x/ that is somewhat interestong :-\

Please no lewd posting. God is watching.

>There’s something inside me that pulls beneath the surface*

Oh my goodness, you idiots are just like the Obamanoids with this stupid bullshit.

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL!!!

Shut the fuck up you shill faggot

this "come back barack" shit on Twitter right now is hilarious and awful. These people are so fucking clueless. They think he actually did something for this country and didn't bomb 7 countries at once and drop 25k+ bombs in a single year in the middle east. BUT HEY HE'S BLACK SO SHIEEEEEEET COME BACK BARACK

Socrates and Plato are a warm up, but it's redundant because the work left by Socrates was compiled by Plato which is the "Apology" by Plato.
Socrates died telling the Truth...

nn whichever you are

Proof that a firm hand can turn any leftist college aged woman into something worthwhile.

7 weeks. He’s a Aussie Shepherd/cattle dog with some border collie for good measure.

>he doesn't recognize a riff on the interjection
LURK
THE
FUCK
MORE

The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall

You absolute fucking shithead. He didn't bomb anyone. It was kinetic military action. Fuckhead can't even get that right, I swear

oh i remember you posting about him
very cute

FEAR IS WHAT I FEEL
>RAHHHH I'M SO ANGRY I HATE YOU DADDDDYYYYY!!!

The new bill apparently amends section D.

i think what i'll do is compile a list split into sections
history, philosophy, tumpcore, etc.

Continuing those comfy hours of the night!
Nighty night!

Meant to reply to

You'll end up needing to make one about "Poetry" and Novels, but Novels died after the Soviet Union because the disgrace people felt and suffered there escaped beyond the capability of human intellect and imagination.
The Gender "Novel" died a little bit after Dostoyevsky.

Good. That bullshit should be taxed. We shouldn't be supporting future welfare queens earning worthless graduate degrees in something where they'll never produce anything but mulatto babies.

FUCK DANA AND FUCK SUPERBEETS

God gave us Awoos, so it's okay to be lewd with them.

I also don't speak lawyer, but this specifically says (below the graduate level), which this person is in a graduate level, so I'm fairly certain this person is just a retard.

The list I have and the order I have on books is so that any random user can humiliate ANY PhD whatsoever from any university worldwide.

>Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me

IMPEACH!

Ok no more Lincoln Park we’ve slide the thread hard enough. 25.1% of White Suburbanites are under 18.

Also Genesis 1:28

Its been a year
And You don't know what we're doing next and I do. When we do it you'll ignore it and just keep spamming. They want you to stop, please make us go away is what they're saying and until you stop breaking containment we will continue to contaminate everything

>he didn't bomb anyone his military and soldiers under his command bombed people
woaahhhhhh

i need to read more poetry myself
i have whitman, alexander pope, random books of collected works from different poets at my house but that's about it

ive been sick and away since thursday, i heard someone got some digits bout trump and 2020

>youtube.com/watch?v=u8Q0sX2cv-Q
Stop listening to Pleb music, ignore the injun part of this one.

Even though the Median age For White Evangelicals is 45 about 40% are under 30. Most of which are the children of younger evangelicals.

Yes, he’s doing well so far. Seems to understand that grass means go pee.

>Donald J. Trump has proven himself to be completely unfit for office, a threat to our country and an imminent danger to this world.

>He is also not well. He is a malignant narcissist and an active sociopath. Because he holds the codes to, on his own, launch nuclear weapons, he is a singular threat to humanity.

>He has no fidelity to this country, to the constitution or to his oath of office.

>He tried to coerce the director of the FBI into ending the investigation of him ― and when the director wouldn’t, Trump fired him. It’s only a matter of time before he fires the special prosecutor.

>He has lied about his finances, his campaign’s dealings with Russia and just about everything else that has come out of his mouth. It is stunning to see how many untruths he speaks in a single day (this site keeps track of all of them on a daily basis).

>But here’s something even more stunning than Trump’s high crimes and misdemeanors:

>NOT ONE Democrat in the U.S. Senate has stood on that floor and called for his impeachment! Not one! Rep. Maxine Waters and other members in the House have not been afraid to do so. Wednesday morning, Rep. Steve Cohen was joined by Rep. Luis Gutierrez, Rep. Al Green, Rep. Marcia Fudge, Rep. John Yarmuth, and Rep. Adriano Espaillat in introducing five Articles of Impeachment against Trump. But no Democrat in the Senate has yet to say this man must be impeached!

>The cautious and often-frightened Democratic leaders will usually, eventually, finally come around and do the right thing. And they do so because they are good at (sooner or later) listening to the will of the people.

>That’s why they need to hear from you and me right now. Give them the backbone and support they’re looking for. Sign the Need to Impeach petition and let them see that the majority of us can’t wait any longer to remove this dangerous man from office.

>wanting a roastie instead of a woman willing to quit her job and homeschool so your kids aren't indoctrinated by marxists
Superbeets really work user

>Liberals LITERALLY support the idea that all drug companies own monopolies on the things they produce, hence can price totally arbitrarily
>Blame republicans for shit they wanted

hm

I remember being a liberal myself. Dark times. Cringy times.

kek

I was being silly in regards to how they tried to redefine bombing as "kinetic military action" and their strategy of "leading from behind."

Thomas Mann - Magic Mountain
Joseph Conrad - Heart of Darkness - or the complete works.
God Bless these books.

>know the verse
>decide to check Bible anyway
>Bible on bookshelf
>thin layer of dust on top
>die a little inside
I-I'm sorry, God.

>Be suburban retard
>Can finally get insurance for my family
Feels good, man.

(((Thomas Mann)))
If you include Orthodox Jews Americans Jews still have a median age of 46.

I love you lil Drumpfkins.

Its not too late, you can return when you feel ready.

They're fictions, not poetry.
If you want real Anglo poetry....
John Milton, Shakespeare Sonnets and the regualr books, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, and for the Irish read William Butler Yeats.
Those are the Godlike.

>UPMC
i fucking hate them

This is due to a combination of low birthrate, high intermarriage, and some of the kids they have with whites not identifying as Jewish.

oh my bad lad, I can't tell who's actually retarded anymore

gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-cop-says-san-juan-mayor-sabotaging-hurricane-response-political-reasons/

Can we somehow get this popular enough on faceberg/twitter so that maybe a few PRs will see it and go against her?
I think that it might be a good idea, if it gains enough attention it should make Trump more popular no?

i haven't read shakespeare since college
the only milton i've read is paradise lost, an absolute monster of work, one of the few things i feel isn't over hyped

Thomas Mann is a german.
Goethe was somehow a Jew apologist, but yet still a German and not jewish by heritage and worth reading.

Ask forgiveness on Yom Kippur.

Yeah, sorry. May have laid it on a little too thick

What the hell is this garbage m8? What are you doing?

>trying to get fake news trending
nice try vlad, she won.

oh shits, its just like this 2016 post, thanks for posting

What's even going on in this thread right now did something happen

JUST

A small puppy will eventually become a great friend. A baby will always be a burden.

We watching something?

IT'S CALLED A JOKE

IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU UNDERSTAND JOKES AND FREE SPEECH. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE YOU CAN'T SUPPORT TRUMP

YOU PUSSIES ARE BEING SENSITIVE. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO THE WHORES ON THE VIEW

What are you talking about? Nothing in particular has happened and nothing crazy is happening with the threads.

Not really. I think we stalled out. Some are discussing a reading list, and some are talking about dogs.

1667: Paradise Lost
1671: Paradise Regained
1671: Samson Agonistes
I have all of these, they are worth anything.

What kind of edgelord nonsense is this?

>Superbeets really work user
gun mommy has gotten THICC since superbeats
none of that shit for me

we all are ashamed of ourselves when we where younger, like for instance, I used to like sonic games alot. I'll let you make conclusions from there