JOJO

whew that last thread was terrible.
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

iwashimzu.tumblr.com/post/115589427467/post-scriptum-about-vento-aureo-hirohiko-araki
youtube.com/watch?v=hBu8UbtwkUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for DO NOT RESPOND TO SHITTY B8

You can say that again

Am I b8?
Joshuu makes me horny

Anons loving 2,3,5,6 and 8 report and unite against the tumor of 4 and 7 hatred.

REMINDER THAT ALL PART 1, 2, AND 3 FAGS JUST CAME HERE FROM WATCHING THE DUB ON TOONAMI, DO NOT TALK TO THEM

Why can no one in this thread detect even the most basic levels of irony or sarcasm?

Are part 1, 2, and 3 fags truly the most normie and casual, showing that they are in fact from reddit and anime only?

This would explain why they aren't familiar with Sup Forums culture, and also why they have such boring and unoriginal taste. I think I have cracked the code, people who like parts 1, 2, and 3 most are from reddit!

GO BACK

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear

Dont respond to it

Toonamifag, go back to /r/jojo

part 4 was the same stuff as part 3 only without DIO (which was the last conection to my favorite jojo parts).

@150029149

>150029149
>this is what a sbr tard thinks like
>it must be the toonami
>it must be the poor nip taste
>SBR is masterpiece

END IT M8

What about part 1 fans? Asking for a friend

Well I can't save this thread, so might as well finish docposting
Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the last cour

Probe me wrong

>150029149
>sbr faggot getting this desperate

STOP REPLYING

Part 1 fans can join too. come along.

What's going on here?

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
collecting these posts so I can think of them as (You)s

>4

>americans ruined the world
>sbr tards ruined /jojo/
pottery

>part 1
>Joseph

>These two will never have a happy sitcom spinoff together
feels bad man

Wrong

Its for the best, user.

PART 7

i am inviting part 1 fans, nigger.
1,2,3,5,6 and 8 have made the mega jojo army

>the world

ZA WARULDO!

>53 KB
HINJAKU HINJAKU

XD I agree

What's happening with the mosaic?

Thank you user
Fuck hayato

>242
FUCK WRONG ONE

>44
wew

Doing requests for shit rips

Die

>part wars again
wake me up when everyone agrees that jojo is shit overall

These last couple threads have been much better than normal, far lower cancer posts than usual.

Keep it up /jojo/, I knew we could do it!

joining the superior jojo army against 4/7 shitposters

Nancy makes us fancy

i dont think it is shit but mediocre.
only thing it has is /fa/ as fuck designs.
rest is all memes

Gappy makes me happy

Reminder that this is the toonami army

Part 2 is trash.

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

Part 2 is shit, don't get the wrong idea, it's just not that good.

You are not alone, dear friend

anything before 9 is shit.prove me wrong

me too user

Wrong

Learn how to use the pen tool in photoshop

part 2 (anime) is fun but not good at all

>part 2 is shit
>dividing and conquering the superior jojo army
part 2 is pretty good faggot

NA-NANI?

Are you me?!

>implying i would be smart enough to use photoshop

fuck you

Quick question; just finished Part 5 with translations that are apparently terrible, and I enjoyed it, but what the fuck was up with Fugo? I can understand him not wanting to betray the boss and leaving the group, but I kept expecting him to come back and finally solve things, but no he kind of just fucks off and we never see him again. Looked him up on a wiki and apparently he teams up with some guy named Rigatoni? Do I have to read that?

I mean if Avdol can come back due to fan request, why the hell couldn't they show off Fugo doing SOMETHING during the final confrontation? Just sort of feels like wasted potential, especially considering the fact that Purple Haze is such a weird stand with a lot more potential.

Every time I open a jojo thread I look forward to seeing this post

____4____

he was too op from what i've heard, so he had to be removed from the story.

Purple haze has these lil balls on its knuckles that burst filled with a fast acting flesh eating virus basically melting anyone including Fugo and the only person not affected by this is Gio due to GE bullshit anti-bodies.

In PHF the virus that Purple Haze carries is like x100 more potent than previously mentioned.

I pulled most of this from memory so some of it might be off

Originally Fugo was going to betray the gang and kill a character, then he would be defeated by Giorno, but Araki didn't feel ok with that and just wrote him out after King Crimson. You can still read Purple Haze Feedback if you want to know what happened to Fugo, it's pretty good

>Originally Fugo was going to betray the gang and kill a character

no

iwashimzu.tumblr.com/post/115589427467/post-scriptum-about-vento-aureo-hirohiko-araki
>The plot was that among Mista, Narancia, Fugo and Abbacchio there was a spy that was going to betray Giorno and Buccellati. At the beginning i planned out that the traitor would have been Fugo, but in the end i couldn’t do it.

fuck you

ゴゴゴゴゴゴ

no u

ゴゴゴゴゴゴ

It's good. Just not as good as PB and SC, so it pales in comparison.

>PB and SC
>good

>I insult other parts to make myself feel better about mine
Back to CR, kiddo

It's late. I must sleep now, but have a heavenly nutman

>yfw he kept going with that plotline
>yfw Fugo killed Narancia

But it is shit.
Part 1 is everyone's least favorite and Part 3 is filled with boring fights and that fucking asspull at the end

>He rates part 1 unironically
>He didn't like Egypt
>Asspull meme
I'm leaving, you keep giving your bad opinion if you want to

My problems with part 2 are its characters and hamon. Joseph himself wasn't bad, but I dislike the "so quirky XDXDXD" kind of characters in general. Caesar was just boring. forced, inconsistent and his death was pointless. Kars was ok, but definetly my least favorite villain.

narancia dies
youtube.com/watch?v=hBu8UbtwkUw

Who?

fuck

fresh off 9gag

Who is this, which part and is it cute?

part 00
She is Joliane Joestar,the protagonis
she's cute but she's kinky af

please don't shitpost in here anymore before this becomes shitpost central or we'll have to remove this general

What happened do mosiacanon? Did we finish the VA chapter?

What was in this month's rohan oneshot?

I love Narancia so much.
I'm still sad about his death at least he is in a better place now.

Man Part 12 is so amazing.
How do you think Jovian Joestar will defeat the main antagonist's stand [White Rabbit]?

What said. Araki recognised he fucked Fugo up and two novels were made to fix that. First one is Golden Heart Golden Ring, currently only available in Jap and Italian, it was written a short time after VA finished, and it affects canon a little bit. Second one is Purple Haze Feedback, written in 2012, IIRC. It happens after VA's end and explains what happened to Fugo. It's available in english. I'm currently reading it and it's pretty nice.

Who do you think has a higher chance of dying Joshuu or Norisuke?

Norisuke. his lies will catch up to him

>I mean if Avdol can come back due to fan request

That's a disproven rumor.

>Post yfw they use 21st Century Schizoid Man as the ED for the part 5 anime

>I mean if Avdol can come back due to fan request
Avdol's death and comeback had nothing to do with what fans wanted

>I killed him once in India, because I'm always trying to keep readers from getting bored with the same pattern. I also wanted to add some reality to the story by having someone get sacrificed. I thought it'd be great to add in an episode where they lose a team member. I didn't intend to erase him forever, though.. But I thought it'd be too easy if he came back to life immediately, so I wanted to prepare a flashy comeback that readers would be able to accept. When I draw JoJo, I never plan out the small things.

>In the end, I managed to bring Avdol back just before they reached Egypt, but I never planned that beforehand. It was just an idea that came to me while drawing. Now that I think back on it, since I killed him once, I probably should have made him more important in the story. Of course, these thoughts all come to me after I've already finished the story.

>Making the story center around Avdol would have been very adventurous at the time (Laughs); Even in the character popularity polls, I don't think he was ever in any of the top spots. Everyone just wanted to see Jotaro fight... Also, drawing Magician's Red was a bit of a struggle for me.

Valentine's powers in the first few D4C chapters didn't make any sense. I'm guessing Araki initially wanted Valentine to have more power over space and timelines than he ended up having.

What was the end result of that initial appearence?
>3 timelines, one being SBR base happen at the same time
>Johnny gets shot by all 3 at the same time?

>pronounching the o in Joshuu like "Josh"
kill yourself if you do this