Assyrian women are superior to all European women. Have you taken the Assyrian pill yet /pol?

> 99% Christian
> Firm believers in nuclear family values & extremely loyal
> Wants many kids (3+)
> Doesn't marry outside the race
> Hates blacks and non Assyrian men. No need to worry if they've been blacked.
> Olive/tan skin that pale euros would die for
> 90%+ vote conservative
> Hates Muslims more than /pol
> Descendants of Jesus Christ himself, they speak Aramaic which is the language Jesus spoke.
> Only around 1.5 million exist total

Pic is an Assyrian mother of 2 ready to fight against ISIS

Are you ready to admit you'd kill for an Assyrian wife?

Bump

Bump

> 90%+ vote conservative
Regardless of all you posted this stuck out to me. I can confirm assyrians are consverative. We have a community here and they are openly conservative.
What is it about Christian sand niggers that makes them vote right wing, while Latinos who are also brown Christians vote left?

why should I care if they hate non assyrian men

oh wow it's another assyrian diaspora fag thread, you have to go back

Too bad there are so few of them. I do love Assyrians though

There is no manner of meme or gets or sarcastic fucking sprite that can take away from these women's beauty, strength and honor. You are pathetic /pol

Tell your boss to stop making you post these stupid race baiting threads.
Syrian refugees are the reason Europe is going to shit rn.
Sage and Hide

Assyrians != Syrians.

Assyrians vote for SD because they know that happens when muzzies become the majority.

one is new world mongrel trash the other is old world master race?

nice

if the Spanish did less raping and more killing we woudn't have this problem

>nuclear family values

Tell me more?

What is the point of this thread? Most people here will never even meet an Assyrian

God I would love to catch that young slut off guard during a firefight when I outflank her squad and kill a half dozen of her squad mates then shoot her in the hands and ankles so she falls down unable to fight then I get up nice and close and hold a knife to her throat as I rape her, cumming deep in her brown pussy and cutting her on the arm with the knife as she orgasms so that she learns to orgasm from the pain. Then cut her toys apart peeling back the layer of skin like I'm unwrapping a ham from the package, ripping open her chest and using her tits like door knobs to pull back the skin, using my erect cock to scrape the skin from between her ribs as she screams in ultimate agony, before stabbing a hole in her and fucking the hole to orgasm, doing this over and over until I can't cum anymore, at which point I slit her throat and leave her corpse for the birds to peck apart. Thatd be so hot.

Don't those pills taste like dead babies?

How to import? I will take 3

>99% Christian
fucking newfags who think this is a good thing

Where can I find Assyrian women in the west? What parts of the Middle East or Central Asia do they live?

>> Hates Muslims more than /pol
Yet they are still exist today.
Either they not hate muslim enough or the muslims kind enough to them to live.

So if they don't wanna fuck white guys I have no reason to care