Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Meeting with Lewdest Witch happening again soon.

>Chapter 59
mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx
pastebin.com/Jg6E86XM
docs.google.com/document/d/1jepHOJo92sO5HY1Y3WFE4OSB8tyokgEaURcqcYX2ZbU/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmx1jpqv3RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

Use this one from now on. Summaryanon changed the name of the first pdf so we don't have to explain the 80,000 word thing. This pastebin reflects that.

pastebin.com/Jg6E86XM

Ferri will marry Crusch-sama. Not even Tappei's sudden death would be able to stop this.

More clothing means more lewdnness

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Lemon shared some of Rem's day off for us. In case anyone missed it last time.

>The Head Maid’s Unrestful Day Off
docs.google.com/document/d/1jepHOJo92sO5HY1Y3WFE4OSB8tyokgEaURcqcYX2ZbU/edit

>“uh, eh, eeeh!?”

>“Don’t move. I’m checking something out right now.”

>Since they were about the same height, her face was now right next to Subaru’s. Her voice whispering directly into Subaru’s ear, his whole body felt like it was being tickled. His face turned red from the sensation. He looked to his surroundings for help, finding Rem loitering near the mansion’s entrance he instantly turned pale.

>She had on a blank face, one could see from afar she was unconcerned with what was happening. Towards the now gasping Subaru, Rem gestured her hands in a small mincing motion. It wasn’t like this gesture had any meaning in particular, but the intent was clearly conveyed to Subaru.

>“I’m going to tell Emilia”

>“Nooooooo”

At least we know that she becomes a stay at home mom with a cozy decently sized house to clean up after in the timeline where Barusu doesn't love Emilia. That's got to do wonders for her workload.

It makes me sad that Rem wasn't hanging out in all of these scenes. This makes a lot more sense rather than he somewhat suddenly disappearing for a bit

I'm half expecting Subaru to give her a variant of the Spongebob Fun song ending with Ram shaking her fist at thin air in the kitchen as she uses her clairvoyance to spy on the two having fun.

Well, Roswaal hired back some more maids, so the workload is probably pretty reduced by now. Rem could probably get some more freetime to focus on her other interests.

Ferri is so funny

This semen demon needs more art.

Reminder that the proclaimed best healer in the land will have to take in the fact that some random memeboy restored Crusch while he stood by and yielded to fate.

Yeah, Freddie also seems capable of handling the mansion herself, so Rem's work could effectively be cut in half if they split it, or she could take actual days off without everything blowing up.

Don't you fucking bully Ferri. Even if Ferri can't bring the memories back, he will help Crusch-sama by being there for her.

Well there is also the fact that there is one less mansion to take care of so. Considering the previous one burned down.

In that case, let's get a training montage with Subaru and Beatrice, so they can learn to fight as a team!

I wonder if she does train how to fight, and when she does it. Obviously she would've had to have practiced magic, but her usual choice of weapon takes a lot of skill to use effectively and she seems very good at it.

Anyone feel like translating this third page?

Basically one of the conversations the Witches have when Subaru screws him over with Carmilla. Also I can barely read nip.

>Just a sobbing child

Does anyone have any videos of drawbro drawing?

MUH

Are there any BD TV comparisons out there?

Most of the things I noticed from the first two BDs was just uncensoring gore.

I love drawbro's style

I didn't think I'd feel bad for Garf after that tiger rampage loop.

If it helps, he apparently has no proper control of himself when he fully transforms.

If he transformed out of free will or not in that situation i do not know.

Gaaf is just a troubled guy who wants the best for everyone.

Ram >>> Rem

But why?

t.Rem

Rem please go to bed. You aren't supposed to wake up yet.

All those bits showing Petra had faith in Subaru's protection was there to hurt us. Wasn't it?

What's Wilhelm thinking?

Probably suicide

It always is. Damn sadist.

White= Emilia , blue-white= rem , yellow=Felt the rest
I do not know but they sure are the others (priscilla, anastasia, ram, cruch)

> blue stars burn brighter than white stars
Emiliafags BTFO.

Rem winning the Subaru bowl CONFIRMED

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was at home hating Reinhard
>so that's what the kids are into these days
>why is that blue Ram thing making so much noise?

Anyone have a link to the new document?

>Rigel and Spica are around s similar surface temperature and same class

I wonder if that's why he choose both those names for then.

I didn't even know there was a new doc. I didn't see him drop second link last thread.

>the Witch of Jealousy

Really, Yen Press?

He's not done with the translation yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmx1jpqv3RA

Someone should send that to Yen Press because her claim to fame is forcibly taking other witch's witch genes through murder.

Emilia is cute.
Like, really cute.
She's the cutest.

Stop that.

I'm hoping for an OVA of the extra material. I'll even take Re:Petit style.

Lacertae confirmed for final boss

The cutest

Based TLanon saving the day

6 more chapters until THAT

>AU Emilia

user...

She needs crazy dead eyes to complete the bad end look. I saw some art of the AU that did it perfectly but like I always I never save anything until it's too late.

Time to feel pissed that THAT happened.

>That's a nice loop you're having
>wouuuld be a shame if anyone fucked it up

THAT is going to be such a good read

That's all I have about the AU, anyone got more?

>Buy Re: Zero novels in Japanese.
>Buy scanner to scan said books in the hopes of getting them translated.
>Scanner is absolute garbage and not a single scan is legible.
>MFW I've wasted so much money on this.

You could return the scanner right?

If your phone has a good camera you could still be able to do it.

I feel bad for you.

Should have bought a new scanner first, user.

Why didn't you go to a local shoppers or some shit to scan them?

Is THAT really 6 chapters away? What happened to the second trial?

I think it's cheaper to scan himself, user.

At least you're supporting the author

Clearly not if he has a shit scanner.

>Bought a scanner
>Its a shit scanner

My condolences

Yeah, didn't think I'd be so horrible with it. I always underestimate the difficulty of technology. A mobile scanner like the one I bought requires a steady hand and a flat surface, which are insanely difficult for me to replicate with the small size of the books and my horrendous lack of dexterity.

TT_TT

Yeah, none of the scans were anywhere close to my camera's photo quality, gonna just have to stick with it

Gosh I hope so, don't want to have just wasted 80 dollars on the scanner and micro sd.

Emilia is cute...but that's about it. People told me she's supposed to be interesting in arc 4, in the chapters that have been translated and or summaried, she is still not an investing character.

No wonder your scans are shit. You got a 80 dollar scanner.

He's talking about the first kiss

I know but wasnt supposed to happen near the end? We haven't seen lust yet.

I saw a pretty good one with Subaru, Reinhard, and Emilia. God knows if I could scour the archives for it though and I certainly won't have time for it now.

Spfag shot himself in the foot with everything he said. He was better off not stating how well Emilia did so no one had expectations going in. That aside she does stuff in the last loop and that's probably the only part he remembers from Arc 4. That has to be it. It explains every dumb thing he said that was then thrown back in his face once arc 4 got translations.

It happens for the second time near the end, right after the pic from

I am going to be quite upset. Almost feel like disliking on Emilia all over again.

We kind of are near the end in terms of the timeline, but fucking top kek if we're talking about # of chapters. This kiss is the assrabbit one and not the normal one that happens in the last loop.

Oh its the kiss of death scene. I thought it was the other scene, you know, THAT.

We really don't need waifu wars right now. Remember, no matter who you root for Subaru is still stuck with the other girl no matter what.

I didn't know a good scanner was so expensive! I thought 80 dollars was top tier!

Thank you...

Yes! There is that!

I'm lazy and didn't want to have to go anywhere to get something done if I can just do it at home.

They got into a fight so hard that they literally started having sex right after thator atleast that's what Emilia thought.

That's why I said dislike. Nevertheless I am going to still be upset she stole one from Subaru.

I have to say it's pretty lewd in a twisted kind of way that she went through with it believing they'd have children.

Dude. They've all already been scanned if you know where to look.

>Reaserch spells and read boks with Beako
>Sword/Morningstar/Whip and obstacle course training with Subaru

Make it happen Tappei. I need a break from all of this despair.

>Subaru uses a Morningstar
What?

Fair enough, I was told people still wanted the first EX novel, and then I didn't know if book 10 had been scanned since it's only been out for a month, or the two short story compilation books. If no one needs scans this all saves me a lot of trouble, but I wanted to help otherwise.

I'm betting Rem's going to end up as the new Disciple for the new Sage.
Well, you kind of have to find the sites that have the raws, but they're all there if you can track them down. They even have some of the short stories that aren't in either Tanpenshuu volume yet.

Maybe you could help by scanning the BD extras

What are the BD extras? I haven't heard about them.

Clind is also going to have fun training those two. If only the rest of the daughteru crew joined them as well.

>Wants to have Subaru's daughterus near a lolicon

I'd have them not get molested thank you

There are short stories which come with some of the BDs. I think the one where Al meets Ram and already knows her name might be one.

Good goy buy more scanners

Remember to not scan anything for catfag.
Let him spend his own money on it

He probably meant general weapons training and sparring, with Rem being the one to use the morningstar. But hey, maybe Subaru can trade in his dainty whip for something with a bit more power.