twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

Already stopped

Sounds good to me

is booze and smokes okay?

No thanks.

No.

Stop being the spics of Asia.

Duterte, do you consider caffeine to be a narcotic?

Lmao this nibba dead

Half your country is literally spics

Weed is fine.

No it's not.

People don't kill each other over caffeine.

They're all listed as white because the guy putting the info is fucking lazy

>No it's not.
DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10

By the way caffeine is addictive, it's harmful if you can't function without it. Ban caffeine, it's for degenerates

Said it this way.

That doesn't happen and you know it. Give me the most recent example of a caffeine deal gone bad. I can find any example of a weed deal or heroin deal gone bad within the last 24 hours.

As a caffeine addict, I'm fully aware of this, but I don't go buy it on the street corner from a nigger at the risk of my life.

people get mad at starbucks all the time dude, if their coffee is made wrong, learn facts idiot.

>As a caffeine addict, I'm fully aware of this, but I don't go buy it on the street corner from a nigger at the risk of my life.

YEAH YOU'RE FULLY FUCKING AWARE THAT UR A DEGNERATE

sooo.... sweeetiee... get off your high horse much???

>starcucks
Anyone who buys coffee from starbucks has bigger problems than caffeine.

All the most influential people are, retard, being alive is for plebeians.

he killed himself because he worked out he was a massive fuck up loser

I would trust the niggers, they sell me the finest arabica bean caffeine powder. It's 80% purity, pretty high quality. Cut with sawdust and Newports ashes.

no

Now he's a legend and everybody loves him except for jealous spergs who have had to work hard for a fraction of his success.

MOFO KILL THE DRUG DEALERS THAT ARE ON YOUR SIDE TOO NOT JUST THE ONES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE.

Don't tell me what to do. I'm triggered.

Like he's one to talk.

starbucks is for classy people, in my true opinion everything should be banned but caffeine, caffeine makes people go to work so they can contribute to society.

mate I am Kayne West I don't care about some cracka drug addict

> being black

Shut the fuck up nigger.

>be in Philippines
>get drunk with bros
>walk back to apartment
>guy on bike ask "u doin drugs?"
>no just drunk
>get shot
>go to hospital
>doctor asks were u on drugs
>no just drunk and very hurt plz send hlp
>get sober and give meds for pain
>walk home again
>girl on bicycle
>"doin drugs?"
>no just had doctor visit
>get shot again
>die

this is a normal day in manila
in America we can drink and not worry about getting shot from drink but getting shot anyways

who is this mexican

If I had money that I can buy drugs, I'll go to eat sushi with the money

I love this man. Every single faggot should be killed if they do any kind of bad drugs. That includes alcohol as well

>You can't do drugs if I kill you
-Duterte

i am drunk

You can never stop if you start.

*Are

We're going to get him sooner or later..

He regularly fucks teenage girls on the streets.....

He lets the sex trade go on and the sale of humans from his island...and turns a blind eye for the sale of flesh.

He has no other course but to try to kill the people off that know his crimes...the drug trade there is a basic joke......

These street killings were not part of any sweeps...they were intimidation attacks....

hes a monkey...

lame excuse
been there done that
touched everything a lot
wont touch anything again

Okay. I'm high on winning.

They just recently arrested an American in Manila for human trafficking

Never used them in first place.

You first.

helicopter rides for all drug dealers

Ok.

i never will Lord Duterte

The drug wars are a waste of time and life.

Just let the junkies dope themselves, they will die off on their own or find a change of mind by themselves...

no need to intervene.

t. druggo

No. What are you gonna do shoo

Why doesn't he focus his efforts on killing on the Muslims in the south instead? I admire his methods but his priorities are all fucked up.

to honour you shidoshi!

>Why doesn't he focus his efforts on killing on the Muslims in the south instead? I admire his methods but his priorities are all fucked up.
he literally is still killing the Abu Sayafff on Basilan to the point that the media here is censored and there's literally no news there other than four thousand soldiers is butchering an entire island of muzzies and no one knows what the fuck is happening.

Not to mention he recently told the communist rebels in the south to fuck off and are next on his list to purge after the BIFF got bombed to hell a week ago.

kys shill

Fuck drugs and drug users. Y'all are degenerate cowards afraid of the world and turn to mind altering substances to hide and cope with it. Y'all are shit.

never used

underrated

what's he shilling?

I have to do it, only thing that makes me happy... :/

dat abo nose

STOP SPREADING VILE LIES ABOUT CATHOLIC CHURCH

It would be a whole lot easier if the doctors would stop pushing them on everyone for imaginary illnesses like depression