Enough sissy pissing over Holocaust deathcount

We pretend to be historically informed critical thinkers here but we can't even pin down the number of Jewish deaths in the Holocaust

General consensus among experts and sane human beings stands at 6 million German Jews systematically liquidated. Is this number too conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtu.be/AtZPFcEerhk
balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stfu Cia nigger, it's around 210000

So many threads on this topic in the last few hours!
What'cha fishing for?
Angry people?
HAHAHHAHAHHA

oy vey

There was no holocaust.

this remember to sage in all fields

It was 4.5 and systematically liquidated is probably a stretch.

There were more chinese and russians killed during the war so why focus on the damned jews. Why is it always about the jews?

The holocaust was fake but I'm glad it happened.

>bomb German infrastructure
>germans can't resupply the Summer camps where jews basically just chill all day
>nearly 300 thousand jews die
>OY VEY THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER WHO CARES IF THIS MANY GOYIM DIED IN A SINGLE WW2 BATTLE

The holicost was a hoax so the official number is 0

Were their crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 million die? Nope. Again, basic math in regards to the jew population post-war. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain jew control upon the world? Yep.

>be a jew
>get thrown into the "bears and eagles" cage by hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

why? all it has done is guilt tripped Germany into where they are today and allowed people to not fully question what actually happened. Holocaust scepticism is apparently anti semetic and used as a stick to beat people with. I assume you mean you wished it did actually happen.
Also Sage in all fields.

When I was in middle school (Obama's first term) it was 6 million Jews in all of Europe.

Now it's 6 million German Jews, with more to be found throughout Europe.

Another thread says 10 million German Jews as a claim.

This number only keeps going up. I really hope this backfires hard enough that no one will ever trust Jew-ified history ever again.

>be a jew
>survive getting gassed six times

>be a jew
>avoid getting gassed because you're hungry

The actual number of holocaust victims is 0

You should not forget about the others that were killed there. Yes there were 6 million jews but there also were 5 million gypsies and 4 million Brits and Russians who were killed so the total death toll from the camps is actually 15 million. You should not focus just on the jews.

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs
>escape your death camp in a pile of clothes

Not all of the death camp victims were Jews. Many were homosexuals, political dissidents, mentally retarded, and people who use public toilets and don't flush.

The left seems to forget that.

The only 'survivor' story I believe is the one with the Jew who continuously ate and shat out and re-ate her diamond so the Nazis couldn't take it

>be a jew
>get tickled to death by hitler

>be a jew
>climb a 80 ft tall pile of human ash (never to be found)
>die in a nazi acid pond
>scare the neighbors

meant for you

>be a jew
>get raped by nazi rape dogs

The holocaust is a lie

>be a baby jew
>get turned into soccer ball

>be a jew
>get gassed 3 times and escape the 4th after hitler runs out of his jew killing gas

>people who use public toilets and don't flush
Got a new nigger roommate from housing dept. that does this to shared restroom. This deserves worse than gas.

>be a jew
>your blood catches on fire

>be a jew
>get turned into jewish sausage and eaten by hitler

>be a jew
>get released from your jew execution camp

It sucks remembering what they said in the 80s.

>So many threads on this topic in the last few hours!

Another holocaust survivor turned out to be a complete and total liar.

youtu.be/AtZPFcEerhk

>be a jew
>get eaten by other jews via the ol'nazi marmalade on the head trick

>be a jew
>ride hitler's holocoaster of doom

Absolutely no Jews were intentionally killed. Those who died in the concentration camps died of infections such as typhus.

>be a jew
>make for first class combustion.

What did they say user? I wasn't even a semblance of chaotic energy in the 80's.

>be a jew
>go in a dunk tank and get vaporized into jew dust by 10 gorbillion volts

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death by hitler

Nice analysis user, basically my same takeaway from these debates.

you're doing God's work, user

>be a jew
>get cremated to ashes in 30 minutes

>be jews
>grow in numbers after the holohoax

>be a jew
>drown in nazi poop

>be a jew
>die via nazi rube goldberg machines

>be hitler

>be a holohoax hologram jew
>entrance goy children
>perpetuate the holohoax for the next 1000 years

no juice was liquidated ever. Sage goes in all fields lads

(((Experts)))
The gas chambers aren't even real

Got any links to your sources or no?

fuck you kike, the god damn museum of tolerance kikes don't even say 6m

Never seen this one before. Eventually they'll say over 15 million Jews died in the holocaust in a rash moment of hyperbole, making this net sum negative.

Forget Zyklon B. They're too good for that. Carbon Monoxide all the way. Cheap, scalable, and deadly. No more screaming, just some indefinite sleep, and if they survive it their memory won't be fully intact.

>fuck you kike, the god damn museum of tolerance kikes don't even say 6m
yeah, they say 11 gorbillion now

All of these stories are very well known and have sources.
Some items are very hard to find with google these days, like the Nuremberg testimony of the Nazi atomic weapon that vaporized 30k Jews in a flash.

balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php

A hundred times this.

Germany still pays distant cousins of someone who knew holocaust victims welfare money.

>be a jew
>get cremated in 5 minutes

This is hilarious

I will never understand why you guys will always deny the existence of this righteous genocide. Can you simply not stomach it? You will be worthless in what will be necessary in the near future.

Btw most of the dirty work had been done by the Einsatzgruppen right behind the frontline. I knew an old guy (he is dead already) who gladly talked about that stuff after you gave him a few beer. Where I come from people mostly accept this stuff and do not care much about it ... at least they do not get themselves guilt-tripped about it. Damn, you are really useless. It happened, so what?! Genocide is human baseline behaviour, it had happened before, it is happening now somewhere in the world, it will happen again ... grow a pair and simply do not care.

Nah, monarchist... Gott erhalte, my friend!

Still, if you cannot stomach it ... just don't get guilt-tripped by the kikes. I never understood how people may even feel that guilty about it. Must be some kind of collective brain damage in our population, I find no other explanation. Compassion is an intra-group mechanism originally ... I do not see why people apply it to someone who is genetically not kin.

Next thing I never understand is how people fall for the kike propaganda. It is not very subtle, not in any way on a level of the stuff that Göbbels or the Commies had produced. In fact, it is so blatantly obvious that it may even be useful to weed out the mentally less capable members of our society. The rest will see right through it ... just do not ACT on it. Oh and our dear politicians ... our fault that we had allowed such kike-dick gobblin retards to climb up that high in the career ladder. If I look at our Parliament I mostly see people who would not have survived more than 5 minutes in a free market environment. Ropes and lamp posts would be the only cure for that sickness.

>General consensus among experts and sane human beings stands at 6 million German Jews systematically liquidated. Is this number too conservative?
Who cares?

>too conservative
Yes too conservative it was six million too little too late.

Now JIDF pls go.

>6 million
the nazis destroyed all of the evidence that showed they were doing the holocaust. they knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't anyone to find out, so they made sure to hide everything about it by destroying everything about it.

and then they destroyed the orders to destroy the evidence. and then they destroyed the order to destroy the order to destroy the evidence. and then they destroyed the order to destroy the order to destroy the order to destroy the evidence. and then they destroyed the order to destroy the order to destroy the order to destroy the order to destroy the evidence.

they destroyed all traces of the holocaust, but yes it was 6 trillion and it was real.

These are all from the Nuremberg trial transcripts btw

>These are all from the Nuremberg trial transcripts btw

>General consensus among experts and sane human beings stands at 6 million German Jews systematically liquidated. Is this number too conservative?

60 million German Jews were turned into lampshades.

It always makes me laugh when people try to deny the holocaust. We know how many Jews lived in Poland before the war. They were citizens of Poland and we are aware of how many of our neigbours suddenly disappered. Is it so hard to understand simple facts?

Sup Forums consensus on how many jews died in the holocaust is clear: not enough.

Why do they ask look so skinny op? I thought they were killed on arrival? Is there perhaps a disease that causes these symptoms, that was causing an epidemic during ww2, and that requires the cremation of the dead and delousing of clothes via an insecticide such as cyclon B?

This.

>Sup Forums consensus on how many jews died in the holocaust is clear
i thought the Sup Forums consensus was zero because it didn't happen

There were no German Jews you retard of retards. Austria-Germany had 300 thousand Jews. Stop making this threads you retard. Hitler killed Polish Jews.

There's only one problem with that you stupid American Christian, Nuremberg trials by mostly American influence determined the Jew numbers, not Soviets.

Inflation. We haven't paid for the original 6 million, we should just be glad for the low interest rate.

>It always makes me laugh when people try to deny the holocaust. We know how many Jews lived in Poland before the war. They were citizens of Poland and we are aware of how many of our neigbours suddenly disappered.

The kikes moved abroad and changed their names, as kikes do.

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE

is that you again Mike?

I've never seen a fat holocaust victim. They all starved to death because we bombed their supply lines.

Anybody got the collection pic of pre-WW2 news-clippings showing the jewish obsession with pushing the "6 Million" number?

6 Million is some weird numeric cabalistic thing that pre-dates the whole Nazi thing.

Truth is 200k.

Mossad trying to find out who are the holohoax deniers.

>Hologram technology could go towards virtual strippers to cut down on the roastie market and make women waifu material
>instead it goes toward indoctrination
This world, is an illusion.