youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=mKhfR8WC4Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to break this guy's jaw with a baseball bat

My hatred of t*rks is probably 95% based on this faggot

>with a baseball bat
Why make it so impersonal?

...are you asking why a Liberal is a piece of shit?

I don't even want even the tiniest skin cell touching this putrid fuck

I don't know, probably because he's a leftist cuck. I just watch this anytime I think of them
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
faggots

This is new

I loved the part where he talks about how it would be nauseating for the first woman president to lose to Trump.

I used to watch TYT everyday, started a little before they picked up steam. I noticed they got more biased the nicer the studio and production got

Probably what made them ditch Jimmy Dore too.

Jimmy Dore is actually really good on foreign policy

Alex Jones triggered him so hard during the election cycle, he's stuck in a tard singularity loop.

how is that not the perfect reaction face though. those are optimal levels of frustration and vicariousness

I have to account for at least 100,000 views on that video, nothing better than sitting down to it with a beer and a bowl after a difficult shift of work.
The utter despair of the shittiest people in the internet ether is sweeter than any candy or pastry.

>Ha, I'm probably down for 50K views myself.

Remember when they got bullied by Alex Jones?

>Alex takes over Jenk's RNC segment with nothing but Roger Stone and shit-eating grin
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
How does he even walk with that massive pair?

> Ex-Muslim

They never really leave, just like Cenk.

>Then the Young Turds got JewTube to yank the vids and Alex had even more to gloat about, glorious.
>When Ana "Little Jihadi" loses her shit. Greatness.

Honorary turks

>why is there a roach spreading disease all over my bathroom walls

youtube.com/watch?v=mKhfR8WC4Eo

i actually hate his supporting cast. Especially the faggot white males. With Cenk I can at least understand that fat fools delusion even though I know hes dead wrong about everything but i understand his misguided motivation

kek chunk yoghurt

he's a fucking Turk that's why

roaches are always cunty
hes a giant faggot with no game

kek
>i dont like other videos

audibly kekd

Well, I guess it's because he is turk. And turks are the worst sort of sandniggers.

He looks like Amerimutt

He's obviously a Soros puppet and that kike Ben Fagowicz he's partnered with is his handler.

whose 2nd?
pallys?
also requesting a 1-5 or 1-10 list of the worst types of arabs in order

Envy and an inferiority complex. It burns him bad that his family had to leave roachland for the green pastures of White Christian America. Overcome with this envy and inferiority he has spent his entire career to dismantle what he and his family never built. Roach boy hates himself, his family and ancestral homeland but unable to to change that or accept the reality of who truly came to his aid he decides to bite the hand that feeds him. All the while pretending he is not lying to himself. A sad case if ever there was.

He's a nobody. Already confirmed Jewtube gives him fake views, Hillary gave him $4mil during the election, gets assblasted at any debate he does. His cohost is actually a Ghoul from Fallout.

>Bji1FsxdjI8
>Bji
ebin :DDDD

Has he been doxxed? If yes post and maybe something fun will happen.

>gets btfo by Alex Jones (Alex cucks him on his own show)
>swears Hillary will win (she loses)
>has mixed race kids (tries not to talk about it when referring to his Turkish heritage)

I’d be mad too fampai

>>has mixed race kids (tries not to talk about it when referring to his Turkish heritage)
kek, got pics?

I'm surprised im not the only one rewatches this regularly. At least twice a week for me. Usually white noise while fiddling with my phone

But 1 year anniversary I actually grabbed a ginormous burger Americans would be proud of, waffle fries onion rings and beer, sat on my recliner and watched it on my living room TV. I had a carb coma after it.

It was glorious

guys a total dick. kek ah well it was fun watching him lose his mind election night;

Bc he's a Turk. Take it from a Dutchman, sadly we know the Turk almost as well as the German

if you were that ugly you'd be mad at the world too

>im gonna spin his jaw

Nah, some guy on youtube been making those videos for years.
One of his videos was retweed by richard dawkins which caused a massive backlash against him. Dawkins ended up having a stroke over it. Normally I avoid eceleb shit, but in this case goddamn.