NET NEUTRALITY

One day before Thanksgiving the world as we know it would end.The FCC is planning on pulling the plug on net neutrality.Take action before its too late.pic semi related.

Kys anyone with a brain can get the files, media, news, etc however they want

Good, I hope it's very painful for you.

I don't care.
all I use the net for is the chins and torrents.

Well we should get together as humans and start an internet #2 that isn't regulated by the government.
We just need to LITERALLY put in the work, you lazy fucks.

Idgaf. I'm not a poor faggot like you, so I can afford changes made

Let them. Then we move to the Dark Web, further away from their reach.

> take action

Like, sign a petition or what?

Tor is already cucked you massive faggot

>"Stop the FCC from killing the internet" preaches the silicon valley liberal currently killing the internet

You're a retard. kys

I could afford the changes,however I prefer a free and open internet.

Land of the free my ass

ANYONE WHO SAYS "IT LETS THE CABLE COMPANIES CHARGE YOU MORE" OR "MUH TIERED WEBSITES" IS FULL OF SHIT

NOTICE THE AMOUNT OF ASTROTURFING THE VALLEY IS DOING AGAINST THIS. WHY IS ((REDDIT)) SHILLING SO MUCH? BECAUSE THEY'D HAVE TO PAY FOR INTERNET USAGE INSTEAD OF US.

THIS ALLOWS FOR COMPETITION ON THE INTERNET. IT BREAKS UP MONOPOLIES LIKE YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, AND R*DDIT WHICH CAN CURRENTLY OPERATE AT A LOSS AND STILL SURVIVE. IT ALLOWS FOR SMALLER COMMUNITIES TO COME BACK.

HOW IT ACTUALLY WORKS:
>COMCAST DETERMINES NETFLIX IS USING 70% OF THEIR TOTAL BANDWIDTH
>NETFLIX IS CURRENTLY PAYING RATE THE THAT SOME SHITTY BLOG IS PAYING
>NETFLIX NOW GETS A BILL TO COVER THE COSTS OF THEIR BUGMEN DRONES USING ALL OF COMCASTS BANDWIDTH
>NETFLIX CAN'T RAISE THEIR PRICES BECAUSE OF COMPETITION
>THEIR INSANE PROFIT MARGIN GOES DOWN
>COMPANIES CAN COMPETE EVEN MORE
THIS IS REAL CAPITALISM YOU STUPID FUCKS GO BACK TO LEDIT

trump is against it so am I its probably some 4d chess move you shill soyboy bitch

Good point I don’t see why I was really worried now.Thanks for enlightening me.

Are you trolling, or just naive?

This is what lolbertarians wish would happen. In reality the consumer would still get fucked over somehow.

Zernonet, i2P, OpenNIC.

Hopefully they put the suicide hotline out of commission with killing net neutrality. I'm really sick of seeing it when I am searching for ways to kill myself.

nice explanation
yes the consumer will just keep getting fucked over goy :) we need that regulation!

>I'm really sick of seeing it when I am searching for ways to kill myself.
ahahahahahah god damn.

Ironically this is the only post ITT that makes sense, and the only counterarguments against it are "n-no you're so dumb!!"

I mean that's how Bitcoin started and look how that turned out

holy fuck completely forgot about Znet. Thanks user

>>NETFLIX IS CURRENTLY PAYING RATE THE THAT SOME SHITTY BLOG IS PAYING
Are you retarded you fucking mong? What in the fuck makes you think Netflix is paying the same $ to an ISP as a random blog?

The Internet has never been free. Good luck to you if you ever did some questionable shit on here, because it's all been nearly cataloged and inventoried since they've all been waiting use as much information about you and confirmation of your identity as possible since they knew it would happen inevitably.

It'll take about a month to round up and get the worst of you.

not an argument

Exactly. If you're a content provider, you already pay for the bandwidth you use or get throttled or outright capped.

Oh no it would suck if these Netflix companies who are putting out anti white filth have competition

Lol sorry to disappoint you leaf but that isn't happening

How will getting rid of net neutrality help with that, mongo?

controlled by the Grand Jew: Soros

You just gave me an idea user.

good. the internet was a mistake

At this point, your bitching is going to have no effect on the inevitable. The internet protected by the 1st and 4th amendments will die a swift death. There will be no funeral either because the spectre of cyberterrorism looming over a digital society demands a dictated internet.

>NETFLIX IS CURRENTLY PAYING RATE THE THAT SOME SHITTY BLOG IS PAYING

because their compression tech scales better and because data costs the same no matter whats in it, that's the point of net neutrality you tard

>COMPANIES CAN COMPETE EVEN MORE

net neutrality is competitive, getting rid of it means companies can gang up on smaller competitors

right now I don't have to pay anyone extra to run my business site, if you get rid of net neutrality they could wreck my shit, also this is going to be a disaster for cross-carrier standards

This. It won't fuck with vidya' servers at all, as that's where the worry lies.

Updoot the plebbits!! The FCC WILL TAKE US CEREAL!!

n-no! ur dumb!

There is NO net neutrality now. Obama demanded the internet be regulated by the US Government like a utility.

Stop spreading the GoogleLIES OP

Bump

Repeating questions from last thread.
Sup Forums, If i can use QoS on my lan router, why can't verizon do that with the switching hardware they own?
even if its explicitl;y agreed to in the package / contract?

It's amazing the internet still functioned back in 2015 before the FCC passed "net neutrality" regulations.

The sky isn't falling.

Did net neutrality stop stormfront from getting shut down by registars?

Did net neutrality stop the purge of any right of marx on reddit, twiiter, or discord?

Did net neutrality stop stop Google from altering their searches?

NN is bullshit by tech companies for the most that don't want to pay their fair share of the bandwidth.