youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26573877
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24451983
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27927075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pjw is a faggot with bitchtits

That photo has to be shopped, there's no way a soyboy can be that jacked.

richard always wins

vg is a beast

Its called steroids.

That bitch needs to shut up and get back in the kitchen

That guy does have a little bitch voice though. Not exactly making the case for soy.

>every day is arm day

>works out
>still sounds like a cuck
is this guy even 15?

btw to ppl calling him a left-wing faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY4Ed1kY1ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI

>implying vg is natty

Go get educated fgt

It's true. VG has chicken legs. He's tall as shit but his legs are humiliatingly thin.

Working out doesn't lower your voice though.

>Nigger sounds like mickey mouse

With enough Roids and HGH you can look like a beast even if you eat soy.

pencil neck

Not buying it. I need to see his T levels from a real lab. Those biceps look like implants.

>Thinking masculinity is all about muscles

Why do people do this to themselves? All you have to do is eat right and work out. No one needs to be this fucking monstrous. It speaks volumes of what a person's personality is like.

it's that vegan autist

When is head day, because his steroid arms are so fucking big he looking like a zika baby.

It's not hard to take the centrist route in disagreeing with SJW's. We are in Sup Forums, not r/Donald.

He sounds like a woman and looks like he has FAS

also steroids and niggers. what a MESS

r/T_D is based, fuck off

>aboot

nigger lol

LOL dude is your average gym rat with a YouTube channel and an opinion. Sure he's probably bigger than most of Sup Forums but that's not saying much. No redeeming qualities about this guy.

>vg is a beast
This.
That's why he's the king of /fit/.

The reason you hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.

You guys just like being edgy contrarians. Now you hate Trump and R&M for no reason. Pol was good when you guys were still pedes, now nazis are taking over.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses. Their decision to hire female writers further shows their ingenuity, and their egalitarian hiring practices have clearly paid off, as shown by the masterpieces that are s3e2 and s3e3.

This show is extremely funny, and most of the humor is very intelligent. You need an iq of 120 to fully appreciate this show, and if you don't, you are obviously just too stupid to understand the high-brow, subtle, philisophical work of genius that is Rick and Morty.

He probably doesn't even know what he's talking about,.

Good. PJW is a fucking retard.

>r/T_D is based

>PJW humiliated by black steroid user

just look at that pathetic neck and narrow, womanly waist, soynips protruding

How the fuck do people get skinny-fat?

>the king of fit is a steroid abusing nigger who has a feminine voice

I know you're a bunch of semi-closet homos on /fit/ but at least have a bit of self respect

FUCKING DESTROYED

His shoulders are literally round and I'd rather suck off PJW than him any day of the week. This is nothing. Just some beta orbiter vying for hits from PJW's awesomeness.

Did you even hear the guy? Fagus maximus.

nigga looks like a dark souls character

by eating

How does no one recognize synthol? Thats why he has chicken legs, his upper body is the same but injected with oil to look big

maybe he's black because he still didn't use reverse hollowing

That guy sounds like a faggot lol.

vg is not a beast

Do you even lift burger

I bet you've never been to the gym, inject synthol in your brain to at least look smart

Pjw is not very physically fit. But also no one cares what a vegan says or does.

Oh, so there's one guy at the gym trying to lift and another who's only there to troll for cock.

Go vegan, get cock. I get it now.

Which one of them is still alive because he's drug free? Which one of them died at a young age from a steroid induced heart attack?

WHO SOY BOY HERE?

His effeminate voice gives it away. Plus he's a leaf so automatic soyboy

canadian faggot

Which one do people care about?

def roid user
retard anti god fag
retarded anti family fag
cut his nuts
his gf looks like aids skillz
leaf
mother burned coal VG is the toll
A FUCKING VEGAN
PRAISE ALLAH SNAKKBARRR

Damn that's the second soyboy who btfo PJW after Melon did.

Brainforce uses soy though. I'm confuse is soy good or bad?

why the fuck is he green

That looks suspiciously like a bad synthol job, is that just how vegan biceps are supposed to look? Does this guy do anything but curls?

He's literally all bicep that is honest to go nothing to be impressed by if all you do every day is arms

This, him calling anyone a pussy is laughable.

vagina stains is a fag who has to roid out of insecurity, probably from the massive amounts of estrogen coursing through his body and the chastity cage his wife makes him wear

WHAT EVER IT TAKES MOTHER FUCKER
SHOOO AAAAA.... 5%

Old photo
I'm pretty sure vg can easily out bench rich now

Vegans are not men.

you are what you eat. its actually a really common side effect of megadosing on green vegetables

Soy probably isn't the main culprit of the feminization of men. I think it's more likely to be the birth control in water coupled with masturbation while a teenager. Anyways here's some research that shows soy is bad for T, I avoid it anyways

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26573877
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24451983
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27927075

Vegan reporting in. Pretty nice watch PJW get BLACKED.

Whatever you say, Nietzsche. Have fun being nothing.

>doesn't train to have a deeper voice so he doesn't sound like a cuck

>can easily out bench rich now
I think anyone can do that, since he can't bench at all now...

virgin gains has to juice to supplement his naturally low testosterone production

this, although soy is obviously not as bad vegan gains even admits it can have feminizing effects and should therefore be avoided along with dairy, chicken, and beer.

rip in peace rich panini. all he's pushing up now are daisies.

how can Sup Forumscels compete?

> DELETE THIS
> rich is benching with jesus now faggot and they just uped the tren and ass eating

If someone makes a good 'The Virgin PJW' vs 'The Chad Vegan Gainz', i'll send them a good $30USD worth of Bitcoin.

>Being so naturally low T during puberty that you need to train your voice

He is hideously unattractive. Probably why he became vegan in the first place. Some kind of ugly beta breeding strategy.

He does look and sound like a pussy

roids. plus theres always anomolies

I'm dubious about the chicken claims, I have to investigate further. You need meat from somewhere, and red meat does have a link with GI cancer and heart disease so my main protein source is from chicken / eggs (fish is the best but expensive / mercury). I do avoid milk and beer for sure.

I le love leddit xD, funny website, good meemays, much wow, hehe.

More like its because western men are fat and/or dont do any exercise you brainwashed moron

>we dont all die at some point anyway
????

Hakuho eats tofu almost everyday and in huge portions in his chanko nabe. Hell smash VG AND PJW AND POL(except me ill smash him) in one go

If heaven is real, I want to chain smoke cigs there and take roids to.

Vegan Gains's mom is white, he's biracial just like Tyler1

>based
>black
Go back to rÄ—ddit

fpbp

I've always wanted to try authentic chanko nabe. I made it myself once, but I was missing a ton of ingredients like mirin, fish sauce, and whatever the kind of mushrooms.

Sumo stew, it's so damn THICC

quit being a pussy a steak aint never kill someone
> were all going to die
> cancer/ heart attack or car wreck top 3 no way of stopping them
> quit being a fag faggot

I saw Vegan Gains next to Rich Piana and Vegan Gains was like a giant to him. So I thought shit this guy must be like 6'7. I looked up his height he is 6'2. Ahaha I am 6'4. Feels good. Stay thirsty manlets (even tho im a virgin)

Body building is literally the gayest thing ever. A lot of them even go gay for pay because their retarded hobby has them dropping heroin addict money on roids supplements and gym equipment/memberships.

Seriously, and he has the audacity to ask 'Do I look like a pussy'?? Is this video a joke?

Faith Goldy and Lauren Southern are both Jews though, it's been proven many times.

I just said I eat red meat but not very often. Steaks are expensive anyways though, I eat rarely.

Must sucking working out that hard and not being able to get boners from all the soy.

yea its awesome u need wat u mention but thats like the average one its pretty good but you gotta get the broth right.but the stuff u see over in japan looks way nice

surprised by the steroid accusations. .. vegan gains has very average numbers and an average physique with horrific insertions and proportions that give away the fact that he had no idea how to lift properly for years. i'm being generous here. the idea that he is on steroids is laughable.

Being dead only equates to being nothing if you're a childless faggot nobody actually gave a fuck about, fuckboi.