Rate Trump's first year on a scale of 1-7

honest answers only, please

/9/11

He hasn't gotten much done outside of regulatory reform, and in terms of popularity, he polls below the generic Republican, so he's actually holding back the party going into 2018.
I'll give him a 2 because his tweets can be funny and I agree with his more aggressive stance against ISIS and NK, but he really needs to get his act together, start using more leverage against Congress, and do some things to recover his personal image. If this continues, he'll lose the Senate in 2018 and we'll have President Warren in 2020.

10/10 because everything he does makes (((journalists))) lose their mind.

7 if he can get tax reform done

Racist sexist prick

it's gotta be at least a 5. his a better talker than any of the other guys. which is important.

Just because comments like this

fuck off leaf. Your countries leader is the ultimate cuck

2/7
nothing surprising when you see pic related

numbers speak for themselves

Pic Related / 10

Don't go there, user. Just…don't. (It's a little early in the evening for a brawl, don't you think?)

I am a Trump Supporter but i need to ask, who is the democrat candidate with more chances to be opposition in the 2020? the nigger? the psycho bitch? the faggot sanders?

1 because despite his aggressive stance on ISIS and North Korea, he hasn't done shit about them. All bluster, no balls. He cares too much about what people think of him and it makes him ineffectual and soft. White House has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy

Fuck you, OP. It has not been a year. It's a year on January 20th.