KATHY GRIFFIN HAS LOST HER FUCKING MIND, COMPLETELY UNHINGED

Trump curse is real folks. LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO HER!

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Dick#Other_behavior
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/washington-women-having-post-trump-haircuts-ease-political-pain/
thecut.com/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make sure to leave a comment and downvote her. She's in the middle of a total collapse we can push her over the edge.

A bunch of self-importance bullshit.

Sorry Kathy, nobody likes you or thinks you're funny and they haven't for YEARS.

Imagine eating her pussy while she talks just like that, taunting you as if you really enjoy what you're doing. Imagine her darkened, skeletal anus inviting your tongue. Imagine the smell of old lady taint sweat and Bed Bath & Beyond soap.

This.
Not even going to follow that link or watch her balding garbage.
Good night Sup Forums.

She said I now want to be referred to as "The mayor of zerofucksville" HAHAHAHA

yeah, she lost it ages ago. wasn't the new years shit a clue?

Whys this bitch look like Goddess Bunny? Fucking yuck.

She looks like Andy Dick. Andy Dick lives in a shed. Drugs have made him live in a literal cuckshed. She isn't booked because she is crazy not funny.

She is obviously MK Ultru the fuck put

beautiful

shes finished

shes completely lost her shit hahahahha the absolute state of democrats

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

Unironically this desu

Kathy Griffin /killsself/ in 2018. She'll get back from the world tour and it'll be the first year they don't let her do the (((new years eve))) show. They'll do the whole show without even mentioning her absence. It'll be too much for her famously fragile ego.
I would be surprised if she survives past January. Screencap this.

Now starring in a new TV show of blacklisted celebrities - "Just" follows the cast and crew into a shit filled wonder of failures and resentment as society keeps them down. Will you tune in to see what crap they have to take next?

Just added her to my celebrity death pool team.

>Im admitting i lost my mind
>its what made me a star in the first place

what ever did she mean by this?

women only cut their hair that short after a huge traumatic experience

TRUTH

Ironically the next video is of her asking her fag friend to cut her hair even shorter.

What the fuck did Trump do to this woman?

Meh, if this is the only thing Trump accomplishes in his presidency you burgers should be happy.

It's probably to keep them from pulling out their hair so they don't look like they have a bad case of mange.

just boys bein boys.

Jesus please down vote the vid and up vote the funny comments

Is there anything more pathetic that hollywood people? Look at me!!! over and over again. I've been really happy that Hollywood is crashing and burning as hard as it has. We need to go back to how it was in most of history, where actors and actresses were seen as the peers of whores, liars, and thieves.

I don't even know who this broad is.

When she returns home and she doesn't have any work and mounting legal bills and Trump is still president and she's alone with her thoughts she's definitely going to off herself. Like there is no coming back from this level of insanity.

Kathy Griffon will transition to a man soon.

done

I've never found you funny. Not even a little. You're like the posterchild for what makes a bad female comic. Every other bit can be boiled down to either you trying way too hard to be edgy, or MUH VAGINA. You're the gender equivalent of ethnic comedians who focus entirely on their ethnicity instead of being funny in a way that relates to everyone. I mean, if you like using your sex as a gimmick so much, you could get up there and smash your extra large used tampons with a big giant hammer and be the new, less attractive gallagher! Nah... too classy. You're more of a prop girl... Aren't props just SO funny?

Also, your face looks like skeletor caught aids, had a baby with a meth addicted ronald mcdonald, and then flushed it out of shame.

God Bless :)

Mel Gibson is now kosher.
Kathy Griffin is blacklisted.
Life is good.

its more to do with the fact they realize they've been beaten psychologically and have no form of recourse or control so they try and reassert control by cutting their own hair to change their physical appearance, this in turn acts as a reflection of their inner self and you can physically see there's been a radical shift in their psyche

It's actually a pretty well documented occurrence though the ages.

I like to think that soon she will secrete a thick mucus cocoon around her body, fall into a deep metamorphosis, then emerge in her final form as the Messiah that the SJWs so badly need.

Can someone explain what happened to/with her

This desu senpai baka.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

YOU NEED TO LEAVE PEE WEE HERMAN ALONE!!!!

It's kind of sad really. Katy Perry looks like shit with that haircut too.

Whats the male/soy-boy version of hair cutting

She got TRUMPED.

MK Ultra'd as fuck

I believe Anderson Cooper (former CIA) was her MK Ultra handler. He had to dump her when CNN fired her over the beheading pic.

Trump drove her(even more) crazy. She took a picture with a severed Trump head. Everyone jettisoned her.

Same thing he did to every other ultra liberal: living in their head 24/7 absolutely RENT FREE

This is the only time she ever made me laugh

Trump's curse really is real wtf

I like how she is trying to get people to hire her and in the middle tries to tell some woman not to back a guy who works in hollywood because it damages the feminist movement if a guy accused is innocent. That is really smart!

When chicks get Btfo they cut their hair off

Same thing happened to Megyn Kelly

She looks like a fucking hobgoblin.

She's trying to claim she's like part of the hollywood blacklist because she spoke out against powerful men or some shit. Like shes Rose McGowan. When in reality that had nothing to do with her blacklist.

This horrified me way more than it should have.

The real reason she is blacklisted isnt because she hates Trump, they love that, its because she put her virtue signalling and image/PR stunt over her employer (cnn); so nobody wants to associate with that, they want loyal whores.

the male version usually involves a lot of substance abuse followed by either lashing out violently at others or deep introspection with culminates into either increasing emotional armor or suicide

soy boys are probably more like women due to the large amounts of estrogen pumping through their veins, they'd probably lean toward self harm

Oh also she sucks, so that doesnt help

Underrated

She looks unhealthy. Physically, emotionally, and most importantly mentally.

is she begging for money? can't whore herself out anymore?

she looks like the god damn joker

Jesus Christ. Calling her broken is an understatement!

fpbp

>Andy Dick

this guy sounds funny

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Dick#Other_behavior

this sounds like a comment that daniel tosh would steal on his show

She was marked for death last thread

i liked her better when she had hair

I saw how many canadian faggots supporting her in the comment section and had to get out.

Hah I thought the same thing.

Everyone should leave a comment on her video saying she looks like Andy Dick.

hahahaha
shes a deranged lunatic
couldnt happen to a dumber bitch

Why do women cut their hair after getting mindraped by trump?

I'm pretty sure something really bad happened to her recently, and she's not talking about it. She seems to have gone off the deep end for no apparent reason. Maybe she got gang raped by a bunch of satanists during a spirit cooking session or something. Her Christian background would make her a prime target for that shit.

He says he's been blacklisted, but why? All those other Hollywood types have been dumping on the Trump. Is there something else he's done to get shut down like this?

>how it was in most of history, where actors and actresses were seen as the peers of whores, liars, and thieves.
This would make me want to be an actor more.

Histrionic cunts usually get haircuts and dye jobs after a nasty breakup. The fact they do this because of Trump is some 4th dimensional comedy.

>Make sure to leave a comment and downvote her.
done and done.

The price of virtue signaling too hard. During Obama's administration people had their lives ruined for simply criticizing him. One rodeo clown had his entire life destroyed because he wore an Obama mask, he wasn't even being offensive with it.

So when she posted a picture of Trump's bloody head they knew she had to be sacrificed to avoid the obvious hypocrisy. That's what the left does, they sacrifice their own to attack others. That's why Hollywood is under fire right now for sexual assault. They think by outing their own deviants, ones they've ignored for years, they can shame republicans into turning on Trump.

They're just not very smart ultimately.

Why is she talking when behind her theres a perfectly good fireplace she can crawl into.

She's tough.

actually making this video confirms she has lost her mind.

also why does she look like an alien from outerspace

That makes sense I have a friend that got raped and after he changed his name and lost a lot of weight
It’s like saying the old me got raped but not the new badass different person me!

Too bad Griffin's pal Joan Rivers wasn't still around to ride shotgun on this circus. That would have been the icing on the cake.

Shes still yappin on and on about shit no one cares abojt anymore feminism lgbt MUH DIVERSITY bull shit

Wow, that is one ugly guy.

Joan Rivers was a pro at taking the piss out of people, she wouldn't have had to resort to such a stupid stunt. She'd have talked some crazy shit for sure but it would have been funny. Holding up the bloody severed head of the president isn't exactly what I'd call nuanced.

She should TRANS into male and start his new acting career as a man.

Why not just shitpost saying Andy dick cuts his hair again and use her picture....withmakeapp.

You're mean

Pray for Kathy

Oddly enough, she just isn't funny and that hinders her hirability as a comedienne.

Unironically yes
>American women are reacting to the news that their President-elect is a billionaire businessman with no previous political experience by doing what comes natural during times of extreme upheaval and inner turmoil – cutting their hair off.

>What has been dubbed as the ‘post Trump’ haircut is being requested across hairdressing salons throughout the US capital. In an article published by New York Magazine a number of women spoke out about the sense of a need to regain the feeling of control by drastically cutting their hair or dying it a completely different colour.
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/washington-women-having-post-trump-haircuts-ease-political-pain/

Kathy Griffin? Seriously?

Kanye West did the short blonde hair thing after they reprogrammed him after his Trump support

All this winning gives me the weirdest of boners...

Then came the November 8 election upset, and Evans fell into a downward spiral. “I cried for three days,” the Atlanta native, 45, recalls. “I felt like it was the worst thing, politically, that ever happened in my lifetime. It was catastrophic.” By Friday she noticed grays growing in, so she put on her big-girl panties and dragged herself to the drugstore. “Literally without thinking, I grabbed the Natural Black box by Garnier,” she says. “I was like, f** it! The election deadened my soul. I think I wanted to do something defiant to feel stronger.”

That sense of malaise is spreading across D.C. As women stare up at that glass ceiling still hanging over them and contend with a pussy-grabbing kleptocrat moving into the nearby White House, they are collectively — however subconsciously — making their own statements of rebellion by challenging traditional notions of beauty. Just ask any hairstylist in the Beltway.

“When you see that much blonde hair on the floor, you know something is going on,” says Nicole Butler, creative director and master colorist at Daniel’s Salon in Dupont Circle.

thecut.com/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html

That’s just roger wearing a red wig!!

lol dunhams being eaten by wolves rn. just need perry to do something more retarded than usual.

tell her she looks like Andy Dick in drag