Sup Forums mods deleted this because they're pussies

Sup Forums mods deleted this because they're pussies.

basically some nignogs fom a low-income town in MA attacked some white boys from a high-income town in MA, walpole and milton respectively, and this became a huge issue in the area that it happened.
i knew a few of the people involved and the whole situation was hilarious, some people got fucked up and some people got arrested.

i did not know the pussy ass miltons kids who let themselves get beat up by I did know a friend of a friend who was defending his town, which was also pretty hilarious.
This contributed to a decent amount of racial tension in the area which quickly blew over within a month or two.
discuss

Black gentlemen gonna behave respectably.

bump

discuss white kids getting beat by nignogs for simply occupying the same space as them
this shit was great for drama when it happened

mods are cocksuckers. they deleted a perfectly nice art thread too. basically any good thread that's happened tonight they deleet. Only leaving soyboy black cock feminist trolling and CBTS general skykang bullshit

Niggers should not be allowed to walk freely among whites without clear permission. Give them 13% of the US and make sure they fucking stay within their boundaries.

While is X White and some pro-racemixing shit stays for hours

ama anything in regards to me viewing this situation, shit was pretty good for lolz
google "milton walpole pier assault for news reports"

That's not good enough. Whites built those cities; whites should be the ones to occupy them. Blacks should stay in some backwater shithole.

>18 year old niggers gang up on one 16 year old white kid, then friends say "hey we're gonna be civilized unlike these animals who wish to inflict harm against us" then the niggers continue to attack them
>"whitey btfo!"

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH OMG I WANT TO BURN THEM ALL

this, too many people were calling them out for not defending themselves
they are civilians they are victims, the nogs decided to act like gangsters by attacking others for occupying "their" space. no merciful approaches should be used, exterminate

Jesus ,this is the OLDEST fucking bait on the board
>we are close boys
>They are spamming year old bait threads and bots are fucking every thread
Hold the line!

I'm from plainville right next to Walpole and idk why those nog's chimped out but if liberal mass isn't bad enough, rich lax kids like that think they're invincible but can fight and defend themselves. Got what was coming to them

Good thing about niggers is they're weakling filter. Hopefully those white kids start hitting the gym so this doesn't happen again

Nah i just saw someone post this then get pruned so i decided to repost, its funny as fuck

Anyone else blocked isp never posted bannable?

I think its hilarious they complain about white people being racist, especially when they are actually breaking the law, when MA is probably the most lax states in regards to this
Massachusetts probably has the most lenient cops.

From Billerica MA here. We keep our niggers in check. Whip em good, and make em scared of our pickup trucks with confederate flags. We run over tons of shitskins on a regular

watching this felt really good.

finally bullying is being reintroduced back into the life of the sheltered white millenial cuck.

maybe it can be just like the 80s when the jocks beat the nerds how life is supposed to be. i enjoyed the video.

>hold the line

yeah, we're not in an actual napoleonic firefight you obese larper

>walpole and milton are high income

fuck off, townie

Dude I got blocked ISP on tv for months. Once I got blocked isp for 4 months on pol. Np matter how many times I dchp switched ips I was blocked. Fucking mods are fags

>discuss

what is there to discuss? you just ran through everything. and i somehow doubt you would have done shit if that was you

>billerica

lol, a town on the margin of white trash
fuck off peckerhead

Fug

lol you act like they are hiding this video. Ive seen it on here 1000 times.

When is the day of the rope?

These apes need to be put to death.

(this)

Found the nigger.

it was quincy and milton, i fucked up

fuck you pussy

>which quickly blew over within a month or two.
Alright then
>discuss
Nigger what

Need to knock the niggers over the railing. Niggers lives are like GTA 3: Always active in crime and falling in water is an instant kill.

>good thing about niggers...
>good thing
>niggers

Found the nigger.

>some white boys from a high-income town in MA

Good. maybe the limpwristed faggots will burn their 'diversity is our strength' banners and the next time some liberal whore will preach them about multikulturalism, they will tell her to eat shit instead of agreeing with her every word in desperate hope that they will get into her panties.
Any dead? Any permanent damages?

Why are wh*tes such cowardly cucks?

Fuck MA. Too many uppity niggers here.

in massachusetts the southside towns do not preach diversity, unlike the northside towns
they are still fairly conservative and segregated

jesus what is that thing

You call us whitetrash but we are the upmost highest level conservative small town in this shit show of a state so fuck you fag.

Because retaliating against niggers attacking you is a hate crime.

Blacks are tiny fraction of MA, less than 1/4 in Boston, a white safe space compared to major cities like Baltimore, Detroit, Atlanta etc

Qt scene biracial autistic girl

there's a white female in the background that the niggers are trying to establish dominance over. they subconsciously know the only thing that can potentially stand in the way of them getting their dicks wet is a white male so they chimp out to claim what they want.

Boston is infested with ugly asains and fat mexicants

and no, no dead and no permanent damage
this was, essentially, a townie/highschool turf war fight.

although i come from a suburb that is more of a suburb than walpole and i would have sacrificed my teeth and knuckles to stand up these pussies

he got jail for this shit. Lots of it.

quincy and milton aren't high income you troglodyte

try weston, where the houses and real estate taxes are so expensive both you and the nignogs can't afford to live there

Basically how things have turned. Whites just having to let themselves being beaten cause if they react, they will be the ones punished over racism against the poor ape victim.

See how the apes are laughting...think how it must be in their minds, the fact they can beat the whites and have no reaction from them (even knowing whites can fight them 10x better).

Plus...why those apes looks always so disgusting? I really dont believe this things can be considered humans or animals.

its not about being a thug or honoring respect, its about being a man. Just Sup Forums go the gym and learn how to fight. NEETS aren't getting this race anywhere
>and i would have sacrificed my teeth and knuckles to stand up these pussies
This

Blacks are the ones "playing" the knock out game on Whites unopposed

fuck niggers

Fucking Allah and glassing deserts mane

>upmost highest level conservative

you dumb beaner, i used to live in bill'rica
where people get beat to death with a baseball bat at the 7-Eleven

knew a couple of blonde chicks at the middle school who got knocked up so bad by high school negrus it killed their fathers

>they will be the ones punished over racism against the poor ape victim
Only someone who's red pilled thinks they thought that. In reality they were scared and didn't know how to fight or haven't been put in a situation like that since they were in grade school.

Its more effective to call the cops on them and get pics of em and show em to the cops. The cops in MA are redpilled to a degree and will run these fucks down with their squad cars.

I wouldnt recommend fighting gorillas with your bare fists and confidence

This niggers coal burner mom had a FB where she was literally saying her son dindu nuffin

Hope he got ass raped by the bigger niggers in juvie since then

quincy is not high income, milton is relatively middle class compared to the rest
weston is different.

>pussy ass miltons kids
You are probably both a shitskin and underage
b& incoming

Hey I know that 7-11 and those claims are fucking false. I know this because I fucking worked across the street as a teenager for 3 years. You are most likely tewksbery trash. We vote trump. You vote democrat.

Knocked up as in they got pregnant and their fathers were pissed? Your English is shit.

Kek.

the fact whites havent defended themselves yet and started a much need race war to sort out the massive black on white violence, shows whites are too corroded as a race, too lacking any identity or pride and will literally have their women impregnated by homo-erectus sub-human niggers and their mens heads bouncing off the concrete and they STILL dont do shit.
America is fucking pathetic. You broke away from England, which was essentially your own people, only to import millions of feral niggers and let them impregnate your women.

Also, the fact you cannot say a particular word (nigger) without fear and this widespread belief that saying this word will cause alpha niggers come out of the wood work anywhere to fuck you up, shows how pussified whites are and how the black man now has the whip over the white man in America. also, only 13% of the population, yet are made to look like the majority with degenerate (((mainstream music))) and hollywood.

and the only awakened white men are currently hunched over their computers reading this very text. Enjoy your slow self-genocide, cuck faggots. Your ancestors would be absolutely ashamed. Hell, you cant even have statues that represent your own history without non-whites demanding they be teared down.

Need i go on? Holy fuck White America is over. Just wait until the population tips further into a white minority. Its going to be an absolute bloodbath

Milton kids are literally spineless most of the time you idiot, at least in the modern day age.
To keep it real, I'm 18 and white.

I was bullied in the 80s and my dad sued the bullies family and won. We stI'll had anti bullying legislation

Give nigs michican plus detroit. If anything, Canada will gladly take them in.

He is lying so hard it hurts. Its just town wars. MA has these turf bs hissyfits. Billerica is conservative and has a good community. Tewks is poor and full of spivs and antifa fags. Burlington is full of fat unlovable faggots. Wilminton is nigger country

Jesus christ, these are hard to watch

If a nigger ever gets up in your face like that the only thing you can do is push him back hard and get ready to fight, never let them invade your space like that.

At :04 he should've kneed the stupid nigger in the balls for literally grasping him and leaving himself open. Then follow with the hardest right hook to the jaw. He drops, stomp his face and throw a couple more.

Fucking niggers and their theatrics. It's all about creating the perception of dominance.

>get ready to fight
No you swing first you fucking idiot
If you dont know how to fight you swing until you cant swing anymore

I don't mind paying taxes some times.

I only ask - why don't you fight back?

Waste of money

the white kids look about 11-14
the blacks look 16-18

Only good things about niggers is that they smell bad and speak uniquely, which is easy to detect from a distance, and they will eventually die.

>To keep it real, I'm 18 and white.
Jesus you sound like such a fucking faggot.
Quit talking like a nigger for fuck sake. Slang is for niggers and trash kid. Knock the fuck off, get a fucking education or a job.

K, that was pretty funny XD

Again, these fucking cuck faggots. You see the shirtless pave ape aggressively coming towards you.

Step 1: get off the fucking bike
Step 2: fists up, protect chin with shoulder let him swing first
Step 3: let the impulsive subhuman wildly attempt to throw a punch then counter hard to the body or face. Palming the nose also works but you have to be careful of incidentally killing the africanus if you break the nose bridge hard enough.

because im not them
milton kids are pussies
id headbutt, haymaker and eye gouge those pussies

My family would always sue my bullies. If I fought back we wouldn't get any cash from them

You are trash

billerica is the runoff from southie and eastie during the whitey bulger days - dumb irish trash who made it out of metro in one piece

chrissakes you tards are a waste of sperm

kill all blacks or kick them out. I have had enough of them.

would be to you wouldn't it, since niggers like to adopt islami

Oh god, why are Americans so fucking pathetic? At least fight back as good as you can , doesn't matter if you get your ass beat , FIGHT BACK you fucking cucks
And then this faggots wonder why nignogs fuck white women by the thousands?

This is good. Once enough whites see this, they realize they have to start treating niggers like animals again.

The rich kids that got beat up will always be pussies, but that's not the point. The point is for regular whites to see this and start the beginnings of a new Deus Vult.

Mark my words, within ten years whites will finally chimp out on the world.

>t. Jew

>flag
>my family would sue my bullies
>you are trash

That kid went to jail apparently for that stupid shit.

Mods are /leftypol/ and Israeli lobbyists. Not kidding.

t. 2pussy2kill

One good thing about this country... we never have a problem throwing people into prison.

Then you couldn't sue them. I would let myself get beat up because if you fight back you get no court settlement. Get best up and then sue my family got lowest 200 bucks and higheat 10k. It forced a family that was already impoverished and in debt to have to move

....ive been here for 45 years. And I can tell you that im not irish and nor is anyone I know here

lol you've never been around the Charlestown projects

the problem is dumb poor violent people with shit families beating the crap outta their kids

remember all the stupid irish that lived in dorchester? they're all in the quincy area now

>within 10 years
>there will be whites left

I'm sorry m8, it's either now or never