Africa is a shitho--

>Africa is a shitho--

More than 200 years had passed and it's 2017 currently. Yet Whities still use woods to build their cabins. Don't they know that concrete and cement and steel exist?

Meanwhile in Africa, they can make buildings using concrete.

user what kind of stupid fucking faggot are you.. go show your nigger built mud huts for a proper comparison.

You can thank China for that.

Who built it?

Meanwhile in reality

Sudan shit huts

KYS OP

>TFW you relate to Sudanese architecture since you have no sides.

It's 2017 and Whities still make cabins made of wood. A fucking wood!

Who built the cabins? Ask them why are they still using wood when concrete and cement and steel exist.

Cut off their foreign aid money from white countries and they'll be salvaging materials from these buildings in a year

You clearly don’t understand the point of owning a cabin.. nobody wants a slab of concrete in the middle of the forest you fucking idiot.

White privileges white people enjoy that niggers never will. Having a nice plot of land where you can relax and enjoy nature..

you seriously need to pull the trigger right now and blow your ducking brains out

>Implying that I wouldn't choose a nice quite space in the woods vs a giant concrete coffin surrounded by suicide zealots.

God damn I just want a log cabin in the mountains with a fireplace
Comfy.bmp

You clearly don't understand the point of mud hats. Africans are nomad hunter gatherer, so it's pointless to build concrete houses in the middle of Africa.

Educate yourself retard. Study cultural anthropology.

nigger sage

>Chinese built structure

Africans like being raped by the chinks. Ethiopia sold billions of dollars in oil to them in trade for a fucking road.

Cabin looks comfy as fuck fammalam.

>You clearly don't understand the point of mud hats
>Educate yourself retard

The best minds at the UN, folks

Do we have any evidence of any building in the world built entirely by blacks?

I mean all planning and logistics, as well as construction itself.

Is there even a single one where whitey or chinkey wasn't coordinating to some extent?

Think about how insane that is Sup Forums, not a single major building (say above 3 stories) in all of human history built entirely by blacks...

>b-but muh black panther utopia!!

That cabin looks fucking comfy. Ted was right.

Blacks had civilizations in pre imperialism days man. Mali, Ethiopia, Songhai, Great Zimbabwe. Things weren't always shit in Africa, and it won't always remain shit.

Why would the build buildings in the middle of the African Jungle? They build mud huts for a reason. A practical, logical reason. Educate yourself.

Do we have any evidence of a shinto temple built entirely by Whites?

Wood houses are the epitome of comfygineering. Do you know how hard to is to be a carpenter? Good ones can make tolerances better than concrete and steel. There are wood houses that have gone through Category 5 storms that giant steel buildings didn't. There are redwood houses in California that have survived every Earthquake in the past 200 years, but giant steel structures toppled to their knees.

Tell me why it's 2017 yet Whities still build cabin in the woods made of wood?

we wuz architects and sheiit

Mud huts are the epitome of genius practical engineering. It serves the Africans' purpose for thousands and thousands of years. It's pointless to build concrete and steel in the middle of the African jungle all those years.

>hire white engineers with the gibs you got from white countries that you were supposed to be spending on building farms to feed your moron population that can't seem to figure out how to farm a continent where 70% of the earths farmable land exists.
great job africa.
you did it.

If you ask a diver, "why aren't you wearing a suit, are you uncivilized?"

The diver will tell you, "are you a retard, why would I wear a suit while diving underwater?"

You're that retard that's mocking the Africans for using mud huts, when in fact, it's the most appropriate, logical, and practical form of housing they can use.

you cant build a mud hut in the damn jungle.The rain will wash it out.People in the jungle dont need to migrate.You didnt think this trough did you ?

Oh look I found another picture
of modern Africa

thats a thicc building.

and no, americanos dont make buildings out of wood, they make it out of plywood and cardboard, judging from your natural catastrophy footage.

The Kongolese people built out of wood

left
>nog cabin
right
>log cabin

yes people use what is available.Africans built mudhuts because that what they had in savana.Dirt and cow shit so they can stay during night and inhale each other farts.

Yeah faggot, we know. They're called mud huts. They have been building those for thousands of years.

Are u black?

Are you that fucking dumb? You see, divers wear this thing, and they're called suits.

>It's 2017 and Whities still make cabins made of wood. A fucking wood!

Because it's a cabin in the wood. Full of wood. To build with.
If you live in a forest you use wood for building.

>Who built the cabins? Ask them why are they still using wood when concrete and cement and steel exist.

Because it fits very well into a forest and it's a different housing experience.

Suit and tie.

If you ask a diver, "why aren't you wearing a suit and tie, are you uncivilized?"

The diver will tell you, "are you a retard, why would I wear a suit and tie while diving underwater?"

no

are you a retard. you can't drive a car in the jungle.

Same type of reasoning for Africans building mud huts. It just makes perfect sense in their setting. It doesn't make sense to drive a Ferrari in the jungle or wear a suit and tie while diving underwater.

>you cant drive a car in the jungle
thats where you're wrong nigger

Africa is a total shit hole. Nobody in their right mind wants to go there unless they're a misinformed idealist or they are in a position to rip off the locals. When people consider tourism, how often does a city in that continent come up? The answer is never. Do you want to spend your vacation fighting off mosquitoes at night only to wake up and fight off obnoxious "people" begging you for money? Of course you don't. This is a bait thread and you know full well that Africa is a godforsaken continent which should have been left as a containment pen for the locals.

yes... keep calling africa a shithole... white people will never come here and fuck up the paradise we have here hehehheheheh

Those huts look pretty comfy t.b.h.

Yes, mud huts make a lot of sense when all you have is mud and all knowledge you have is mud related, but the point is that africans had plenty of time to progress beyond this. Even if mud would turn out to be the best building material in the world, where are the electricity, running water, large scale agriculture, science and innovation, artistic expression?
Nigger.

Same could be said about huts in Europe, you fucking vegetable. I thought you were a troll at first, but now I see that you truly have no cognitive abilities.

>comparing a hotel to a log cabin

bait harder faggot