Choose your religion well

choose your religion well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTIZezQEZcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>choosing the one that gets purged from the Earth
lol

Neither of those images are correct.

I thought Islam promised 72 virgins, not 72 Roast beef sandwiches.

I didn't know Muhammad would prefer Christian heaven...

>divine vaginas

>One is of eternal happiness and purpose.
>the other is muh dik feel good.
Yeah i think i will stick with my choice bud.
Although like said both of those are blatantly wrong.

>implying islamic "heaven" isn't just 72 other suicide bombers who died virgins.

inb4 muslims start converting to christianity

Choice between an eternity with smelly she-sandmonkeys and an eternity with rosy-cheeked winged lolis....hmmmm tough!

>implying the Quran doesn't specify the exact number of female -and- males virgins one will receive

>The value of something has an effect on whether it is real or not

Literally nigger tier reasoning.

Those don't look like
virgins to me user. More
like used slags.

The Houri are 90 foot tall goo girls, they are not dirty western girls! THEY ARE PURE AND TRANSPARENT!

>[People who enter Paradise] will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their censers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in stature), sixty cubits tall(90 feet).
>—Muhammad al-Bukhari, Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 55 "Prophets", hadith 544

>Narrated Abu Huraira:
>The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."
>Volume 4, Book 54, Number 476:

What about atheist heaven?

Jesus: The kingdom of God is holiness, joy, and peace. Be born again through water and spirit.

Mohammad: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Allah is slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

There can be no sex in heaven. Only God can create new souls. Islam's paradise is a lie.

those women aren't virgins you stupid cunt

It's a bad translation.
It's not 72 virgins that is promised in Islam.
It's 72 Raisins.
True story.

You lie, infidel! Goo girl is halal pussy, all other pussy is haram.

you mean hell?

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 13:50 - And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

>denying logos, ever

haha cheech got punched in the face

Neither of those since I'm not Jewish.

wheres my stripper factories and beer volcanoes?

In all seriousness though, why the urge to procreate in heaven (i.e. fuck loads of virgins), you cant have children there.

samefagging, to blow Islam out of the water. It will never recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTIZezQEZcQ

>muslims claimed Suu first

>People who enter Paradise] will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions.
>their sweat will smell like musk
something not really adding up here.

i preffer the cristian one desu

> virgins

The Christian heaven brings peace. And, lord knows, 72 thots will bring anything but peace.

>Virgins
You no-bacons are fucking delusional.
Enjoy being surrounded by hidden apostates too filled with fear to speak their minds.

>tormented day and night forever and ever

Sounds pretty childish. Sounds like someone was on their emotional period when they made up that stuff

Quite simple really. That's the natural scent of muslims.

You know, they don't give details about the virgin part.
You could just end up at comicon.

I'd like to see you try to describe heaven and hell when you see it, along with the concept of eternity.

The Muslim heaven resembles the kind of loot barbarians expect to get after raiding a town. If you want to visit Allah's paradise get in line for Pirates of the Carribean

The Houri are not world of warcraft database! THEY ARE PURE AND TRANSPARENT!

Those little babies ruin armies and burn your eyes by being in your presence, they'd totally annihilate some sluts.

>t. smelly brown subhuman piece of shit

try this more accurate pic turkoroach

If they're transparent, how am I supposed to feel/see dem titties? Seems like a flawed system to me.

Trying to bribe us with sex
you retarded degenerate

What happens after you fuck all 72 women, do they recycle? Do you get new ones?

What do you expect from a camel fucker who made up a materialistic religion of things he half learned from Christianity. The fucker couldn't even follow his own made up rules and had to change the every time he fucked up.

Do not fear brother, you can see their skeletons.

But, can you provide substantive evidence of an eternal here-after, where our consciousness returns to after we expire?
I can buy the God hypothesis, but the afterlife seems fanciful to me.

>Choosing your religion based on Lust

That's one quick way to go to hell.

What the fuck are you talking about? Im saying that no one, not even a baby rapist deserves to be punished like that for eternity. That is seriously fucked up.

Titty bones ain't a thing tho dawg.
And if I'm seeing skeletons, I'd think I ended up in hell.
Besides, my point still stands where 72 thots would bring nothing but chaos.

>I thought Islam promised 72 virgins, not 72 Roast beef sandwiches.
72 virgin boys

Christians get pussy in this life. Mudslimes can dream about it in the next life.

>Christianity lets you transcend lust
>Islam just promises you things you didn't get to do on earth

Hmmm, I wonder which God is real.

That passage says Satan will be tormented forever, not people.

>there are dumbasses who think we believe we would be promised to get 72 virgins

come on now

well you rich cunts can probably afford to buy 72 virgin now, but poor Muslims are dumb and need to be brainwashed

I'm too beta to get any girl

which religion gives me this?

it really it is testament to the poverty of the arab mind that eternal bliss can not be understood or conceptualized in any way except as food, drink and sex

get your dad to buy you an Instagram whore so your can take a shit on her after he sucks your cock

Why do I have a feeling none of them has a vagina?

What, have you never had sex before?

Pro tip: people want to do it for eternity because it feels awesome - not because they want to procreate.