Let's welcome Jews into our pro-white movements!

What could possibly go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JrmoBJdbTHw?t=4h29m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jap lover
>Jew Lover
>Blames hispania culture for the shit mestizo mexicans do

Spencer > Taylor

I don't get it, as long as we prevent kikes from bringing more kikes and niggers in whats wrong with letting them have their little churches??

theyre all jew lovers

WHITE SUPREMACY IS A JEWISH PSY OP

judaism needs to be banned.

Nice try shill. Jared recognizes that Jews work against whites in our societies:

youtu.be/JrmoBJdbTHw?t=4h29m51s

Circimcision is a human rights violation and Kosher slaughter is animal abuse, for two.

>mongrel himself
>married cryptojew
>accepts mongrels
US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Americans = hopeless subhumans

>implying you could look that hapa qt in the eyes and tell her she needs to get out

>another d&c shill thread
kys OP

Yeah let's unite with Jews! Brilliant strategy!

I wouldn’t, because I don’t talk to nonwhites. Had I have a chance - I would simply slit her throat

Hey faggot, why did you ignore my post that showed how you're wrong?

>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUUHHHHH ALL JEWS ARE BAD

oh look its the same exact line of thinking :3 good job :3

Because I saw confirmed homo Millennial Woes and refused to click on your horseshit video.

>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUUHHHH ALL JEWS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUUHHHH ALL JEWS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD
>DUHHHH ALL GOYS ARE BAD

>e-celeb shit
Back to rebbit

Kill yourself you pathetic piece of anti-white garbage.

And what's your IQ, sweetums? *sips tea*

Hes nobody though you fucking cletusragatans, listen to me instead.

Finish high school
Finish college
Get wife
Have lots of children
Dont do drugs
Dont do crimes

Thats it.

>expecting a worthwhile, serious WN movement to come out of le 56% land
America itself is lost. Your culture and bloodline are permanently tainted beyond repair by jews, subhuman niggers and halfling spics.

The only hope is for an economic/societal collapse on a large enough scale the the establishment of a purely white ethnostate somewhere in North America is viable. (PNW or New England.)

Love ruining the identitarian movement eh nazifag?

Honestly I've no problem admitting that I prefer jews to nazi larper. Actually if I become the head of the ethno-state, not only will jew be welcome in and fully protected under the law, but I will make sure that nazi larpers get persecuted/jailed

But I'm pro-white, so pro-white I do not tolerate homosexuals and Jew-enablers in white nationalism.

His book "White Identity: Racial Conciousness in the 21st Century" is an amazing read that will weaponize your red pills like nothing else. Say whatever you want about Jared Taylor - but his research and compilations of research give us amazing tools for the discourse. I highly recommend any of you serious about this check out this book - he goes way beyond the regular economic and crime statistic arguments, it's an absolute must read.

nice bait, shitskin

He is obviously a Jew but why do you reply?

Well it seems the perfect ethno-state for you already exists in the Middle East.

>Jap lover

Nothing wrong with this

>Jew lover

Not really. They just look hhhhwhite to him

Cletusrangutans*

Jews from Europe are as white as any other people from Europe. This is a fact.

its not a bait nazifag. I love how you losers think youre part of the movement when youre literally just an hindrance to it. Every time somebody talk about white interest you can see the subhumans shouting 'NAME THE JOO THE HOLOHOAX GUYS'. You're fucking worthless the movement would probably be 5x bigger if you all dropped dead today

At best you'll be used at meat shield its about all youre good for

not even an ounce jewish you half spic larper

>bawwww I'm not going to listen to what the guy I'm trashing said because a guy I don't like appeared at the same conference

Either you're disingenuous shill or a fucking baby.

It is not, now fuck off with your bait replies.

Actually it is a fact. European Jews are European.

White just means any of the peoples from Europe. So European Jews are white.

Yeah he is great at describing the symptoms, he will never talk about the disease though. Why not?

Go back to defending the Jewtuber southerner.

Trust no one, give faith to nothing.

Jared is golden ... you can't deny Japs are based people - who have and probably will retain their national identity.

You can't blame all the Jews being on the Ashkenazi game ... esp. if their in your organization helping your cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

do you know wtf millenyule or whatever millenialwoes organise is ?

This is a world of survival, don't put your mobey in someones pot.

>I-I'm the real deal, y-youre the laaaarpeerrrr ;__;
we were here before you and we'll be here after you move on, reddit faggot

go suck shlomo's cock

Every Christmas he invites tons of different people to have discussions with him.

>Spencer

Who cares? Most of these people don't want to ruin their lives by naming the Jew. I don't give a fuck - Jared Taylor offers excellent resources for ethno nationalist to use as talking points. Someone else needs to be the JQ guy.

Spencer is a multi millionaire homo cia plant, he doesnt give a fuck of what he says only compromising white people.

oh im sure you'll be there larping until you die worthless sack of shit. THROWING DEM HOLOHOX TRUTH TO THE NORMANS XD THE TRUTH WILL GET OUT SOON XD

You have no idea what Japan is like.