IT'S OFFICIAL - LIL PEEP WAS KILLED (((THEM)))

It seems that no one is even talking about the possibility that his death was set up by (((Mossad)))!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genious!
Lets start enlightening >>Sup Forums

wtf.

FUCK ISRAEL FUCK KIKES GAS THEM ALL IM SICK OF THIS SHIT

Fuck the emo faggot

Wew lad that's the 100th faggot that the Jews have killed with AIDs and prescription drugs this week.

The only thing scarier than a cabal that controls the world is the fact that nobody controls the world.

Sup Forums deserves everything they get

Or he's a degenerate druggie that took too many bars.

Wtf I love Jews now

>Name was Gustav Åhr
>Gustav /ˈɡʊstɑːv/, also spelled Gustaf, is a male given name of likely Old Swedish origin
>Last name was so uncucked it still has a Swedish character
>Pure Aryan
>Names the Jew
>Explicitly talks about preferring white women in his songs
>Most popular music video centers around an Aryan girl (pic related)
He was shoah'd.

Daily reminder that Lauren Southern is a black cock slut

Daily reminder that you are JIDF

Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks Kraut. You'll be thrown in jail and be raped by a gang of muslims

>Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

Make me.

looks like a peenus is coming out of her glass. now thats what i call a cocktail

kek
>Beat me to it, Dixie Bro.

fuck off lefty cunt, you're obviously on a character assassination crusade

He could have slaughtered the 6 gorillion personally, but he was still a degenerate faggot that represents most of the shit I hate about our current culture. Glad there's one less druggie faggot in the world.

>degenerate drug addict, face tattooed, nigger-music maker hates israel
oh well in that case, RIP OUR GUY

had it coming

quick rundown?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING FAGGOT?? I'VE SEEN LITERALLY NOTHING POSTED ABOUT HIM ON ANY FUCKING BOARD, YET NOW HE'S ALL OVER THE PLACE. WHAT IS SO FUCKING POLITICALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS NIGGERLOVER TO WARRANT THE DOZENS OF FUCKING THREADS PER DAY ON Sup Forums

is this an optical illusion thread now?

Some trash celebrity, why it's such big news is that he's the first celebrity with an overwhelming gen Z fan base. The manner in which he died (being a degenerate druggie) only serves to warn Gen Z away from that type of behaviour.

This looks pretty odd if you don't know the chuckle brothers
I fucking loved my childhood

I knew it wasn’t what it looked like, but it still took me about 30 seconds to see what really it was.

Upon closer investigation, the average oriental pussy closely resembles a ragged gardening tool. This is perhaps a reflection back to when the asian hive mind was at optimal efficiency many thousands of years ago, thereby ensuring that each asian insect would harvest the maximum amount of agrarian foodstuffs.

> t british wildlife documentary host

fug

lil peep was truly one of the greats

Speaking of this fag, we need to meme up some good ones about how nogs like lil pump (((see gucci gang for context))) are the idols of the left.

lil peep is a russian jew you dumb asses his father is a professor at hofstra university and his grandfather worked at harvard

I dunno who this Lil Peeps fellow is, but I just saw a skit making fun of a retarded rapper named Lil Doodoo on SNL. Coincidence? Until then I wasn't the slightest interested in this theory. Have a bump.

>>Explicitly talks about preferring white women in his songs
sauce?

i hate wiggers

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

Hadn't heard of him or his stuff until after he an heroed but some of his songs are pretty comfy

Time for a nap

>half black hoes

Implying your boy Åhr wasn't a degenerate coalburner

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI

The dog literally cocked its ear

If Israel actually killed that fucking mongoloid I'd became the biggest jew cock sucker.

he died from fentanyl laced into his usual xannies so you might be onto some foulplay..

guys you gotta get over this fucking wigger, he had objectively shit rap skills

wrong

or, you know, maybe he was a degenerate drug addict and overdosed

Show us some lyrics that are impressive. You can't.

Goth Angel Sinner (GAS)!

>Innocent children

mudshits aren't human

Kikes aren't human.

yes, liberals hate israel. its a known thing.

how can you not apreaciate the style? I dislike the whole anorexic emo boy with tones of tatoos style, but the music is not bad.

well, that's enough d33p for me today

No, JIDF, everyone hates Israel. The only people who don't hate Israel but hate Muslims are shabbos goy kosher dick suckers.

its just whigger babble,not music.

Fish Narc

>Implying they would go after someone who merely posted a couple of anti-zionist comments 2 years ago

There's plenty of real redpilled rappers out there who are still breathing

>Degenerate wigger with a drug addiction dies from drugs
>it wuz da joooooooooz!

Gucci gang is lil pump

What the fuck is a lil peep you faggot

nah, only liberal hippies and their muslim BFFs hate Israel and love muslims.

it's short for lil peepee

Sup Forums is filled with gen z reddit migrant cancer now. your time has passed old man

thread's been alive for over 3 hours with hardly any posts. woah great discussion goys

wtf I fucking love Israel now. They should have made his death painful enough to feel through his opiate induced brainfogx

>muh liberals h8 israel
Nope. Everyone on Sup Forums, and most people on Earth hate Israel. Stop being a shabbos goy.

Thanks, Jews

The music is awful. It is truly some of the worst music I have ever heard. I honestly believe people who like it are low I.Q or desperate to fit in. I would rather kill myself than listen to anymore lil peep and I'm not even joking. I would rather put a gun in my mouth and blow my brains out all over my apartment than listen to another second of that shit. I would sell lil peep fent laced drugs if I had the chance because his music is that shit.

yeah,ok. you fell for the memes. everyoine oin Sup Forums laughs hysterically when muslims and niggers die but only stormfags,liberals and muslims hate israel here.

he hates israel because they kill the people who are turning his country into a 3rd world cesspit, not because he's "redpilled"

are you retards actually so surprised that you and lefties have a lot of overlap on this issue?

i wonder what kind of dicks he liked to suck

i had the same thought at the beginning, but when you listen to his music, its not bad, for the fitting in part, i dont know anybody that knows him.

His family are communists so I'm not surprised he dislikes Israel.

literally the opposite is true

haavar

?
what does this proof exactly?

he was a communist who loved arabs

Israel kills US politicians?

nope, no one here likes niggers and muslims but a lot like Israel just fine. i get a boner every time i hear the israelis carpet bombed some mudshit area.

What about this?

"muh children" is just fakestinian propaganda.

sandnigger teenager throwing rocks or grenades. gets arrested.

Or this?

Thank you Israel

israelis cant shoot people throwing rocks unlike the muslims because theyre civilized, get tired of being attacked by kids with rocks(their parents send them to do it hoping their kid gets shot for propaganda) so israelis put one of the fuckers on top of their jeep. lets see their friends throw rocks at him.

oy our best ally, even if the UN rules every settlement illelgal, that does not mean it should be illegal, the biggest gathering of leftist surely are just antisemetic.

>omg omg i just want to hug her one last time
seriously though, who stole that babbys brain?

Allah

joe biden, probably

You win the Cognitive Dissonance Award of the year. Here are some faggoty-ass pro-immigrant Germans giving you a round of masculinity-free applause.

You aren't gonna get a raise being this obvious

>pic related
Discuss.

those are muslim lovers like you guys. what are you talking about?

>jewish-soldiers-using-child-as-human-shield.jpg
not being a very effective kike shield all the way down there.