Drone fear propaganda:

Don't bullets need mass behind them to work? Do they carry barrels around with them? wHAT about when the battery runs out? Cant you just scoop them up in a net?
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA&t=185s

Other urls found in this thread:

appliedmechanics.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/data/Journals/JAMCAV/926839/jam_80_3_031703_f001.png
youtu.be/sfhf_1U6n9c
youtu.be/GI7-t93CYag
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/12/israeli-terminator-drones-ar-15s-idf-buying-tikad-armed-light-unmanned-aerial-vehicles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimbal
youtu.be/xqHrTtvFFIs
youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like fun.

> "Muh white supremacy"
Bam! Right through the forehead.
> "Muh capitalists!
> "Muh income inequality"

That's the timeline I want to live in.

They said it was a shape charge. These aren't bullets, and I can tell you with certainty, a conical shape charge with three grams of explosives can definitely kill some one.
appliedmechanics.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/data/Journals/JAMCAV/926839/jam_80_3_031703_f001.png

I look forward to seeing millions of niggers die overnight when this tech comes around.

Yes but it doesn’t really matter much see codys video on the subject here

youtu.be/sfhf_1U6n9c

You know it will be used on the west right?

Some sandmonkeys will start sticking grenades or IEDs on cheap drones before any high tech murder swarm fantasy. I'm surprised they haven't used that vector yet.

Isis is already doing this.
youtu.be/GI7-t93CYag

AR-15 drones bought by Israel:
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/12/israeli-terminator-drones-ar-15s-idf-buying-tikad-armed-light-unmanned-aerial-vehicles/
Antisemites BTFO!

2/2
The recoil absorbing system.

Mind explaining where the momentum is going? I'm literate in physics but I can't wrap my head around that nonetheless

I only know what's in the article:
>One of the primary obstacles to arming aerial vehicles as light as this is managing recoil. To surmount this, the TIKAD uses a sophisticated recoil-absorbing gimbal to steady the helicopter drone as the gun fires, which in theory allows accurate, rapid fire with both semiautomatic and fully automatic weapons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimbal

No. The chemical reaction is highly reactive. The problem, however, is that (((they))) assume you won't hear and see a fucking drone flying at your head. The thing has to literally be attached to your forehead to work.

So, if you hear a buzzing sound, just dodge and weave. Or swat the fucking thing out of the air.

So, instead of building a custom compensator/muzzle device (silencers help to manage recoil, too) and much simpler thru-pivot recoil harness, they slap an AR on a 6-DOF platform, then bolt that to an uber-large drone with a 5 minute maximum flight time.

Sounds legit.

I think they're "aiming small" with this crap. They want to instate legislation that requires licensing of even the tiniest drones for fear of these unrealistic "brain-popping mini swarm-bots". God forbid private citizens try to compete in an emerging defense market.

Not one person in the videos thinks to cover their face. Why would they need to make big ones anyways. Wait until the technology exists for this type of shit, that is if it doesn't already.

Also there is a black mirror episode that did this concept with far better production.

Shaped charges are not bullets

Youd be surprised how powerful props on a quadcopter are.

youtu.be/xqHrTtvFFIs

But that video is a gross exaggeration of what quad/has copters are capable of. A small EM emitter would knock them out. hell, even a shotgun would stop them.

To be fair, even it's tough to arm a small drone, there are real life examples.

ISIS uses "normal" consumer drones to drop grenades on top of high value targets in Iraq.
There's video of this, trying to assassinate a Iraqi commander.

So even though you need to build a special/big drones for guns, you can still use the explosives with smaller consumer ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

Thx