An Ideal World

An Ideal World

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6dR3QKvBhpkVpYnUTU35Aw/
archive.is/Hb8em
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/KIZAAmjZVI82pwKHhOjHyQ/
euronews.com/2017/09/10/sydney-holds-australias-biggest-ever-lgbt-marriage-equality-rally
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PRA1cz2d19aWb0jGtAbR6g/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/brit/pol//country/ru/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people
historyoftheancientworld.com/2012/07/descendants-of-alexander-the-greats-army-fought-in-ancient-china-historian-finds/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ngjMk66ZUly8RfpjFOK7ww/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/an ideal world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I too wish the ocean had alternating stripes of solid ice and then a weird vertical band in the northwestern quarter

It is the beautiful Greek flag.

whats yours, an upside down campfire?

An ideal Greece.

Without muslims and niggers

indeed

so stupid made me laugh

>norway
>wanting a world full of greasy hairy dudes that don't pay their debts

Keep that shit up and I'll kick you out of the angelosphere.

Consider your country couldn't get a cross right two out of three times, I wouldn't call anything stupid.

I am a Greek

Greeks don't waste money.
It's the Dutch who don't pay their debts.

You must be the sneaky Indonesian or some other kind of non-white if you use bodyhair as an insult.

Ignore repetitive spam threads.

Re malakes alitheia twra,
Where did all these greek posters come from lately?

>german flag
>greek

pic related.

We've been over this: you're a German with Greek parents and you're too poor to emigrate to Greece.

kys turk

Greeks are lazy, selfish, greedy, stingy low iq shitskins, couldn't think of anything worse

I am a native Greek.

The man in your picture is from Romania.
Look at the head shapes, hair colours and faces.

You have an inferioity complex and are jealous of Greeks.

You just made that up.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6dR3QKvBhpkVpYnUTU35Aw/

manipulative Asian immigrant

I am a Greek

Greeks are better than other humans.

>larping as a greek

Your life must sick if that's seen as a fantasy for you

>couldn't think of anything worse
It's because you are an immigrant from a poor country around Greece.

Your post is full of lies because you have an inferiority complex and are jealous of Greeks.

From the NATO meme department

Ahh yes the greeks, the creator of the plague ideology we now know as democracy.

We wuz philosophers n sheeeet

dann verpiss dich mal ganz schnell in dein Bimboland

Thanks

show me your flag

Daily reminder if your ancestors are from the pontus region, or some other hellhole in asia minor, you are not Greek and you are a shitskin.

Holy fuck the awakening couldn't come any sooner.

Actually I'm from Central Europe, not a Balkan shitskin

All Greeks are mulatto subhumans in denial

They only have a nation because of Russians, Albanians and Germans doing something

People from the Euxine Sea have usually lighter skin.

>We know the cumskins are cucks, you don't have to post graphics.

You are the same manipulative person that wrote this

Greeks are pure and you have an inferiority complex.

read this archive.is/Hb8em

>Greeks are lazy, selfish, greedy, stingy low iq shitskins, couldn't think of anything worse

Says the barbarian crackhead who lives in Australia.
Kys mutt.

IKR

Caucasians don't use hairy as an insult.

I love the Greeks

I also wrote the thread on it

>They only have a nation because of Russians, Albanians and Germans doing something
This people particuallry did nothing
Albanians did not fight for their independence and became Middle Eastern in culture
They are racial trash with Dinaro-Armenoid faces that could make the local Dagestani jealous
Slavoids did literally nothing for the independence, Russians are subhumanoids niggers who need to be racial genocided or castrated for the greater good of human mankind
Germans are ivilized and not comparable to the average Eastern European baboon, still did nothing
Most was French and British aid or work

>Europe is finished

1.9% only? Damn! How is it possible? We had Egypt under our control for thousand of years fucking slavic fag! This number should be higher!

He doesn't care about science and facts.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/KIZAAmjZVI82pwKHhOjHyQ/

It's just an Albanian spammer that insults various Europeans all the day.

The Greeks that came to Australia are basically Turks

no they are not
and you know it

You’re Georgian diaspora but you’ve become an honorary Greek in my eyes, file mou

All Greeks are subhuman, no exception.

Hitler knew it, and we know it.
>We
It was another race, subhuman mongrel. You have as much relation to the Hellenic race as ameirshit does to George Washington. All mongrels in Europe must die, not exception

1/256 Armenian? Get your throat slit open
1/1024 negro? Bullet
1/512 Jewish? Bullet

I'm not though.

Guess who's next.
euronews.com/2017/09/10/sydney-holds-australias-biggest-ever-lgbt-marriage-equality-rally

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PRA1cz2d19aWb0jGtAbR6g/

Greeks can't be subhuman by the definition of the word.
Greeks are better than other humans.

Well you’re... something in that region? I forgot where but it doesn’t matter, I’ll call you Dino from now on, you’re honorary greek

>honorary Greeks are NEET diaspora fat incel shitskins that shitpost 24/7
You know...... fucking checks out

Not surprised with gayreek untermensch accepting racial trash into his society cuz muh shared values

I am a native Greek born in a former Roman region.

You have an inferiority complex and are jealous of Greeks.

Of course he does not, iki
He is genetical inferior due to the curse of being Balkanic descendant
Subhumanoid ethnicities that never achieved racial hegemony in human mankind

Sure, just like pic related in Australia
Probably Yugoslav diaspora speaking, Djuvecnigger with Dinaro-Armenoid facial features speaks about racial purity

It’s a fucking joke Arber, no wonder Albanians have the lowest IQ in Europe you absolute redneck

>australia

Albanians are losers and shitskin converts. Germans were always against Greeks and friend with ottomans, they attacked you with britain and the ottoman empire, and good thing you held out long enough for us to come save your ass.
Russia will always be 2nd to Greece. We contributed the most of all orthodox nations in the first and 2nd balkan wars.
King George of the Hellenes never forget!
I know im just screwing with everyone. Albanians are from the caucas mountains. They were called caucasians before Albania was made. Heck there are some iraqi and chinese who can trace their dna back to king Alexander.

>diaspora subhuman at it again
You have to go back, Abdullah. You have to go back.

Go back to Turkey.

>Albanians are from the caucas mountains.
No they aren't. They were inferior and isolated people who spread like a virus, starting from the medieval age.

>It was another race, subhuman mongrel. You have as much relation to the Hellenic race as ameirshit does to George Washington. All mongrels in Europe must die, not exception

Says the Orthodox "Russian" bigfoot who doesn't say how the Russians became Orthodox Christians.
We banging your mothers slavic ape for centuries and you came here to say that we have no connections with our ancestors?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt

Greeks living everywhere snowy ape.

>slav
>white

he is an Albanian

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/brit/pol//country/ru/

I know Greeks have the largest diaspora in history. There are chinese people related to King Alexander, and they still pray to the old gods.
Albanians? Do you know why we beat the shit out of them? Because they are weak and didnt fight the ottomans. Germans sucked ottoman dick daily and took turns giving eachother blowjobs with england taking in some anal too. You Russians would be speaking turkish if it wasnt for us. The Greeks in the first and second balkan wars had the largest army of all the orthodox nations.
King George of the Hellenes, so Greek he wasn't, and he couldve conquered turkey if that commie didnt kill him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

I think you mean these people.

Nope, these people were leftovers in the middle east after Alexander the Great died. They defended the area untill a chinese guy besieged them. After the chink won he brought them into his army and took them back home.
historyoftheancientworld.com/2012/07/descendants-of-alexander-the-greats-army-fought-in-ancient-china-historian-finds/
My last post btw because for some reason my posts are taking forever to send.

ha ! he is italian you protestant trash

shut up albozerg, your country is the shithole of the northern hemisphere , your people are ugly and your culture is banging-stones-all-day tiered

Yes, I'd only know Australia Greeks before going abroad an Aussie Greeks are shit tier
Nice single example

He live in Russia, he speaks Russian, so he is a motherfucking Russian.
And i don't give a flying fuck if he is a mongrel muslim Russian or a Christian one.
They had their chances to erase these analbanian mongrels from the Balkans before the Soviet collapse, but they helped them and breed with them.

He live in Russia, he speaks Russian, so he is a motherfucking Russian.
And i don't give a flying fuck if he is a mongrel muslim Russian or a Christian one.
They had their chances to erase these analbanian mongrels from the Balkans before the Soviet collapse, but they helped them and breed with them.

no they are not
you are just someones diaspora and jealous of Greeks

You are not the first immigrant from Australia/Canada who is manipulative and jealous of Greeks.

Be honest, iki, how many proxies have you gotten banned so far? 50? 100? lmao

show me a post where he wrote something in Russian

Most of them are banned because of a pedophile on Sup Forums.

How tho? You're spamming on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Or are you spamming Sup Forums as well? I don't go on that board.

I am not a spammer.

Thousands of people here use proxies.

I saw him who wrote in Russia language a week ago, it was a thread about the analbanians. This subhuman is a russian analbanian mongrel.
And stop posting the same shits. Its not the first time that you send me the same link and you telling me that he is not russian.
I know who he is. Fuck off now bastard.

You know it, but other people don't.
That's why the inferior people here hide their flag every day.

>converts
One 100% European mudshit worth more than ten million of 91% European christians. Only anti-White cucks disagree

Modern Greeks are literally useless rat race of losers that only even was relevant as victims
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating the modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any white country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian pop stars comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate (see OP post and comments above)
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see pic related Shkreli

please check your history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didnt single handedly stop Europe from getting GREECED from Ottomans

They took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude you ungrateful fucks. Greeks on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing
one drop rule

NONE of you roaches would dare to say shit about the Albanian people IRL, because you know that your whole families would die as a result of it
Pontic subhumans or turkic filth feeling deep solidarity?

Redpill: anyone who’s not 100% European genetically must be exiled from Europe or killed

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ngjMk66ZUly8RfpjFOK7ww/

manipulative albanian with inferiority complex

>I am not a spammer.
I think the whole board knows that to be false.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/an ideal world/

this is not spam

show me your flag

>this is not spam
What is your definition of spam then?

ctrl+f : QZPSP6pK

Dude, you need mental help, a steady job and some productive hobbies. You spam Sup Forums every single day for hours on end writing messages that consist of the same words in threads related to Greeks - a country you have a tepid connection with due to the background of your parents. You make Greeks look bad, dude.

same posts for the same lies from the same non-whites

Instead of complaining about me you should observe the behavior of the moderators.

>ctrl+f : QZPSP6pK
>5 different posts in 1 thread
meanwhile literally the same thread 100+ times

you just came here because this map makes you angry