Argentina confirmed white by the Reich itself

Sup Forums BTFO ETERNALLY

>tl;dr: guy finds Nazi atlas and starts translating countries' information from it

>"Argentinia, officially Republica Argentina, Republic since 1816, constitution of 1853. Free elections, bicameral system.
>It mentions in the demographics table that the population is "almost exclusively of European descent", with around 200 000 Germans and 20-30 000 Indians.

BTFO
T
O

You provoked and lost a war against Anglos, #1 indicator you're white

big if true

It was white, but they've had too many Brazilians go south and make them brown

Dating an argentinian qt of belgian descent, thanks Diego

Was white, brah. Just like America.

Explains the economic "argentina paradox" perfectly

The argentinians i've met look white, but were you really that self conscious to go so deep to try and find a point when someone said they look pretty european? That sounds pretty desperate

Eternal

Every Argentinian I've ever met was nothing but friendly and civilized. Great people tbqh

ARYAN KILLERS

Do i look white

Reich here. Sorry guys but your Info is outdated. Next Reichsatlas will have a mayor Update on Argentinien and the rest of South and North America.

you look like an al-andalus moor

ye

Kek
I baited you somalian

ANY BUENOS AERIES ANONS WANNA GO TO PLUS ULTRA ST AND TAKE PICS?

Just about. From the shape of your very large face I'd say there's either a lot of potato junkie in you, or maybe some redskin

The next reich sure as hell isn't coming from Germany so I don't know why you think Hitler will be reborn a German again. He'll be Iberian and finally win us the war and the world. German Hitler sucked ass. In my AtlasImperial, Argentina is white, Canada is white. That's it for the American continent. Europe will have added Armenia, Georgia and Kazakhstan. And Japs will no longer be honorary asians and will be replaced by the chink

>swarthy spic calling anyone a mongrel

Also Anglos are the enemy, not the Slav.

huh?

>He'll be Iberian

"Sir, should we round up the globalists now?"
"FUCK OFF, IT'S SIESTA"

Do I look pure Iberian?

Here's what Rio De Janeiro looked like 50 years ago

I really don't know. You could be? But that flag just makes me think you mixed with every european under the sun so I hope not

is the white ethnostate being censored so we wouldnt find out?

Siestas make you feel good so stfu.
Gives you energy after a 2 hour nap and makes you ready for anything including gassing the anglo and juden

>gassing the anglo

Great, I have a boner now.

Everyone there is amerindian other than the two tourists in the middle

We have to gas the anglo naturally. Once Russia and China nuke America to submission we'll gas them all too.

Just because I feel bad for what happened to our saviour, I'll give you anglo land and potato nigger land

why are you always inside a hotel room?

I just miss everyone wearing suits and dresses

When you look at public streets in the main cities nowadays everyone is dressing like garbage: t-shirts, shorts, flip flops, cargo pants; no style

Anglos are un-ironically superior to Aryans.

Non-argies, what's your opinion of Peron?

no, you aren't white, stop posting your picture Juan, you're a castizo, get over it.

Ohhh my little paki friend. No. They're really not.
They're potato niggers in denial

>Just because I feel bad for what happened to our saviour, I'll give you anglo land and potato nigger land

You will never get the celt/anglo stench out of that land, so it's useless clay.

I suggest we turn it into a penal colony.

Hi Pep

> The next reich sure as hell isn't coming from Germany so I don't know why you think Hitler will be reborn a German again. He'll be Iberian and finally win us the war and the world. German Hitler sucked ass.

Never said anything about Hitler.

Is that why they sold themselves to the jews?

Just use it as a nigger breeding ground for more slaves
Entschuldigungy?

Sure thing Muhammad.

Kek, I am white you fucking retards, I just wanted to prove me theory that if I make myself susceptable to others opinions they will say the worse option.

You looked pretty hot.
Call me for a good time- 07930061435

No, you are not.
You are an amerimutt, likely not even first generation American either, whose family came from Mexico.
More than likely you are only 75 percent European, and by extension, still not white.