I posted this question last night:

I posted this question last night:...

...Why are humans ashamed of exposing their genitals?...

...and the thread degenerated into a discussion about the utility of clothing based on survival in the wild.

That is not the heart of the issue. The main point is the following:

Why is there a feeling of shame or embarrassment of exposing our pee-pees or boobies, which is innate in the human condition? This seems to transcend the utility of clothing in terms of warmth, protection from branches/rocks/animals, etc. It is a mental instinct that seems to be genetically programmed into us.

Maybe this is the "missing link:" one day an ape covered his/her genitals for whatever reason (weather, tree branches, wild tigers, etc.). This particular ape continued to wear this "clothing" every day from that point forward. This ape was an admirable ape in the tribe. Others caught on and started wearing the clothing. Male apes thus had to use methods other than forceful rape or genital comparison to get the other apes to mate. Rational thought thus evolved, as a method to outcompete other apes for sex with the most desirable female apes.

Man I'm drunk....

They aren't they just don't want dirt and ants getting on them.

Because we're upright bipedal animals.

>Why are humans ashamed of exposing their genitals?

Clearly you have never been to the Netherlands.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>hasn't read the Bible

sagging tits and dangling dicks aren't really a pretty sight.
Also, kids walk around, you know.

Because if everyone walked around with no clothes no one would get anything done. So civilized culture has instilled that shame in order to stay productive and moving forward as a species.

Now fuck off to Sup Forums with this fucking faggot shit.

shut up leaf faggot

Yo I don't want some bug or animal attacking my no no parts pal.

Clothing is conducive to the advancement of civilizations around the world

Take note that the only peoples who didn't have a natural instinct to wear clothes both inside and outside the home are:

>1) savages
>2) equatorial
>3) brown

better yet, does the fact that equatorial peoples around the world lack any sort of natural predisposition for shame or guilt toward original sin mean it's impossible for them to truly be Christians in the metaphysical sense? Because as far as I can tell, they don't lack the disgusting characteristics that come with savagery, but only lack the awareness that the acts are disgusting in themselves.

Meanwhile, the "barbarian" tribes of Northern Europe were described as castrating promiscuous men and drowning fags in bogs after forcing them to eat pounds of disgusting bitter berries. The most savage things Northern Europeans enjoyed partaking in were revenge killing as a form of legal justice, drinking until utterly shitfaced(still happens in north euro populations around the world desu :^/), and fighting for fun(UFC for $400, Alex.).

So why is it weird for people to be buck naked at home? Why can't I just take my pants off when I get into the office at work when I am under no threat of getting dirt or ants on my dick?

Because it's gay

because dudes dont like being around other dudes who may potentially have a bigger cock than them

They'll pretend with things like 'thats gay man' or 'its weird' or 'a bug might eat my dick' but the reality is they dont wont to feel like a dicklet

Ever been kicked in the nuts??

Or.

Just had them brushed in the wrong place?

That is why did h.

It goes way back to unspoken social contracts of tribes relating to dominant figures in each tribe and the expectations thereof.

clothing is degeneracy

It's weird??

Clothing separates man from animal, it's a sign he can work tools and create. It's also a sign of modesty, as only a beast would run around in a primitive manner like that. That's why africans all look like trash with their tits out covered in mud and their dicks stuffed into horns. They're animals.

It was usually used for protection and warmth you retard.

as well as fashion

a medieval peasant would've worn wool most of the year, but a nobleman would've oftentimes been able to afford high quality linen or silk clothing

I think it has something to do with self awareness

That's a very new thing, for most of Western society an large penis was looked at as stupid-looking or even ugly. They were considered bestial, and not in a hot or sexy way, literally just bestial, like how some negro faces look like apes. You can see this in almost every nude sculpture for thousands of years, they were usually given baby dicks.

jej

Even non contacted people from the equator cover their genitals

Wh*tes invented clothese because they utterly couldn't compete with exposed big black cocks.

Like much, it has been ingrained into us over the last few centuries.

In that time society also went from seeing some things as mental illnesses to embracing them.

In that time marriages between young and old went from acceptable to taboo.

In that time women got rights and became full working members of society.

In that time we became more inwards & less social than ever, a society filled with hermits.

In that time the world, more than ever, embraced 'democracy', which is a complete illusion.

I personally think it's part of some larger agenda that has been slowly modifying our attitudes & behavioural norms over time, but I'd rather not talk about that in detail with the way the surveillance society is these days.

The reason they were given baby dicks was so dudes looking at them didnt feel like a dicklet. legit.

Clothing is the physical manifestation of the uniquely human realisation of vulnerability. Our genitalia are very vulnerable/potent and misuse can result in pregnancy, which for most developed humans is a nightmare if not planned for properly, since it jeopardises a person's future by burdening them with a resource sink. This has to do with how the concept of vulnerability stretches out over time, which is one of the key defining factors of a human being.

Read the story of Adam and Eve.

There shouldn't be any shame. The arguments against it are:
>Shame
Not an Argument
>Disgust
Not an Argument
>Traditional Values
Not an Argument

>adam and eve
literally a degenerate multiple rape and incest story only cuckstains can celebrate.

ah what a beautiful diverse culture

not tryin to get my sack hung up on a branch or anything else!

t. someone that doesn't understand stories

The only people ashamed of their genitals, have something to be ashamed about.

Its degerneteat
are you a fucking degarenearete?
THEWN COVER UP YOUR FILTH YOU DEGENRATE

Read that as if you were Obama

>Why are humans ashamed of exposing their genitals?
They aren't?
Most people aren't lol. Only in degenerating or hyper masculine societies are people ashamed of their genitals.

THIS!

t. can't believe what is plain before your eyes
>muh "anything that sounds bad is just an analogy!"

groids didn't
nor do many amazon tribes

they are physically vulnerable to being snagged, bitten, clawed, etc, and they are most of the reason an organism exists, so we naturally desire to protect them. this is where the "shame" comes from

so the true shame is cultural but it stems from an ingrained desire to hide them

Only women between 18 and 35 years old should be allowed to walk around naked. Men shouldn't because it would be disgusting to see dicks every day

what are you, afraid of dicks? nothing wrong with just seeing some dicks m'boy

There has to be multiple reasons. First of all, you don't want end of the day ass, dick, vagina, or clammy undercarriage smell to waft over the people next to you, or for a room or building to always smell like that. You don't want to get a boner looking at the chiefs daughter when you're supposed listening to some ceremonial shit, or you at least want to be able to hide it as much as possible. You don't want poo or damp vagina smears getting on whatever you sit on.
Your nakedness is base, and leaving it uncontained interferes with any higher functions. You can't have a properly civilised town council, or religious meeing, or workplace productivity if you are walking around naked getting butt smell on stuff.

Also you make babies with your covered parts and they should be protected until they are needed. Any properly functioning people would have to cover up at all times, and develop a pavlovian negative reaction to nakedness in any social setting. Anyone walking around fully naked on the regular is not someone you can do business with or rely on.

Bwcaise u cannot run with your balls swinging

Because females leak

Had nothing to do with covering up per se.
Simple as that

THANKS, MR. TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT

>fedora
>no step on snek flag
99% of the people in the world who agree with your political stances are White Anglo Saxon Protestants of a hevily evangelical bent.

You make no sense, sir.

Based toothpaste san.

wow thats deep... i totally didnt think about that when i was 8

>defeated rebel faction's meme flag
>but call yourself an alpha patriot

>most of the people who would agree with your political stances are southerners and not in any way ashamed of their own flag
keep going
you're on a roll

They don't cover tits but they cover their groins

all humans (including lowly tree niggers, jungle niggers, nigger niggers, etc.) wear some form of clothing and feel shame if they don't wear them in public. Also, hotter climates produce cultures with more skimpy dress codes: the more heat, the more less clothing is socially acceptable; however, "no clothing" is never socially acceptable. ie: amazon tribe where men only wear a leaf wrapped around penis will feel completely naked (shame) if leaf is removed.

This is why nudist/"natural" movements are degenerate. Clothing is a building block of society.

Boobs are not genitals you fucktard

>foundational construct of human behavior
>not a political issue

We were smart enough to figuer out we didn't have any fur to protect us and it made us both weak and exposed to the judgement of others.

Boobies are commonly exposed in many warmer parts of the world.

Because unlike our closest animal relatives, we walk upright, and walking upright exposes our genitals. Our monkey relatives have different poses, regularly with their genitals covered, but with a few that specifically display them for specific situations for primitive communication. Because we learned to walk upright, our genitals were always exposed, and we felt awkward due to our having different situations for genital exposure, so we invented clothing to solve this problem.

>...Why are humans ashamed of exposing their genitals?...
Because they're not animals.
Besides, if you keep seeing boobies + vag or balls + penis + muscle you'll eventually get bored.

Clothing adds a "mystique" or "high level zone" to that type of human interaction. Hence why removing too much/dressing like a slut or walking naked is seen as taboo to the average person.

Hence why people say stuff like "I can't wait to tear off your clothes" or wear lingerie or specific clothing which augments sex appeal or just a practical uniform meaning you're a part of some establishment

Plus you don't want to see naked shriveled up old people right?

Oh yea and I'm sure letting pedos see naked children is a good idea? right? NO

>tldr decency you nigger

forgot pic damn

OP is most likely underage hence this retarded thread.
>hurr I'm drunk look at me.
Salvia and move on.

Have you ever heard of climate?

They were hidden at first because of the upright walk and consequently the genitals would be exposed and needed protection and after that they became taboo.
It's that simple.

Kek

Blacks were slaves aka beasts of burden
just like horses, donkeys, mules, bulls, etc
I wonder why people think blacks have bigger dicks?