Slovaks will teach their kids russian language since primary school again

Things are coming up full circle. Every former Warsaw Pact country will come back to Russia, begging to be a part of their club again.

>The Russian language will be taught in Slovakia as early as in primary school, with Slovak experts due to familiarise themselves more closely with the Russian curriculum, which includes the study of chess, said Parliamentary Chair Andrej Danko (Slovak National Party/SNS) at Russian-Slovak parliamentary delegation talks on Tuesday. The classes will be entirely optional, however.
>According to Danko, this step is designed to contribute towards better communication between the two Slavic nations. "I for one think that in terms of our history we're predestined for this. There's a plethora of people in Slovakia who still enjoy a quality command of Russian, and I believe that the only way to bring our nations closer is to engage in constant communication and talk our problems through, if there are any between us. On a personal note, I don't see as many of them in relation to the Russian Federation as some others might," claimed Danko.

enrsi.rtvs.sk/articles/topical-issue/148118/russian-to-be-taught-in-slovak-primary-schools

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Slavic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language#Early_Proto-Germanic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_New_High_German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freising_manuscripts
emigreat.wordpress.com/tag/yugoslavia/
books.google.ru/books?isbn=1784770183
romatimes.news/index.php/en-us/nevipena/121-nevipe/1647-high-standards,-life-without-stress,-country-with-no-crime-that-country-was-yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Soviet_Union
caritassalford.org.uk/service-view/are-you-a-refugee-or-asylum-seeker/
svenskakyrkan.se/migration
countylinechurch.org/new-ministry-to-refugees-in-paris/
three-worlds.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_Soviet_Union
culture.pl/en/article/polish-peasant-food-for-beginners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>primary
Bulgarians are taught Russian in middle school. I couldn't possibly picture making a 7 year old learn Russian, a language which couldn't be of any use to them. Teach English first, and then Russian, if you must. That's how it's handled in Bulgaria.

if you ran into croats could you two understand each other just by each using your languages?
slovaks are subverting western values

Slovak right wing is Putinophilic and futile as is AfD.

not really.

Not very much. Every fifth word or so.

What`s the problem here?

This is kind of like in Finland where young Finns are taught Swedish at a young age.

ahaaaahaaahahahaaahaaahaahahahahahahaha

WAIT LET ME LAUGH SOME MORE!!!!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

LOL FUCKING MISERABLE SLAVSHITS

It says that it will be optional though

What's the point teaching English anyway now that UK is leaving EU? Totally pointless Anglo ass licking, literally nothing else than ass licking. EU shouldn't even have foreign languages, we should trade with other countries, no need to speak their countries, we should trade products, not people and have no connection to American or UK products, since there's no need to. We don't learn Chinese when we have Chinese products.

or like on iceland where they are learned mainland börkbörk or danish this early as well

>>whats the point of learning english

I dont know,global language communication maybe? Posting on Sup Forums to communicate with other fags?

Everything is global where you invest money you dumb Christian slave. If all money is invested into local cookie factory then it will be global cookie factory, surely it will have better cookies than Oreo, since nothing is worse than Oreo. Learn to compete you utter dumb slave.

Russia is a joke of a country right now and Putin's domestic policy sucks

Wait, people are taught another language in school?

i thought you could for some reason...i learned something.
germany stop using proxy

>t. butthurt non Russian

Yeah, not just one, we need to learn German and English, something we didn't learn just 20 years ago. Our national economy is failing and cucks want to learn foreign language. There's no racial, cultural or trade benefit to our country from learning English.

yes that's true. Have you gotten your first snow yet for the year?

yeah it's been snow here for a while now, it's isn't deep though.

When are you going to stop licking Queen's butt? You are getting Asian owned, you get Indonesians, you are failing in being Anglo anyway. USA is getting Mexican owned, they are half nigger. What's the point speaking the language of your queen you don't know shit about?

You do know communication is key.
You cant look like a retard not knowing how to communicate with business men.

I am a non-Russian and my ass hurts because I need to use the toilet but I'm right, unless Putin is a real deal Russian nationalist who knows what nuance is (Stormfags don't know what this is)

russia is shit and garbage and we all know this sergay, and we will rather die fighting you than succumb to your tyranny and dictatorship

Fuck off Slomemenia you have no idea how horrible German is

>>something we didnt just 20 years ago
>meanwhile centuries of being under Austrian control and learning german as primary lang.

Some faggots after 2000 decided we need German and English, as result our economy hasn't grown one centimeter. Name one Slovenian company that grew as result of learning German and English. We only got foreigners occupying our land and we only get to work for foreigners, there's zero benefit learning foreigner language. You can learn English yourself anyway, it's baby easy, the easiest language there is.

Fucking based!

I wish I stared learning Russian early on.
Two years into it now.

German was banned during Yugoslavia, so was English/German television.

> The country is literally in NATO
> and the EU
>Defence ministry and foreign ministry change nothing
>Russia and Ukraine are literally at war

> ministry of education of Slovakia decides to add another major European language to the curriculum
>they propably already have English and something else

OMG YOU GUYS THE WARSAW PACT IS BACK !!!!!1!!

This is just retardposting.

Or maybe it is more return of slavic relationships before fucking communist ruined everything. I mean era of when Imperial Russia was fighting and killing roaches to free balkans from Ottoman yoke. Also during that time pro Russia sentiments were extreamly strong in German/austrian controlled slav lands like Czech and Slovakia. Unity and bortherhood of slavs was actually majority movement by intelectuals in all slavic countries (not poland) before communism.

I want union between the V4 countries, plus Croatia and Slovenia. It's enough. Under a Russian rule we could be a Moldova or Belarus tier collectivist semi-communist autoritharian shithole.

im not anglo, but your butthurt is immense. i understand that losing a golden goose is bad feels.
gtg now, feed by pet wombat.

Lets make one thing clear, Yugoslavia aka Communists saved Slavs from Muslims. Christians only import Muslims, now and before in Austria-Hungary, maybe look up ethnic make up a little and also read how Communists deported Muslims and Christians to their own towns, so they wouldn't go into each other hair.

You didnt get the point.
Sure it was banned under commie shithole rules but we still had it for centuries before.

Fuck off we're full.

You not being Anglo speaks dimensions and nothing else needs to be said how unbeneficial for native population and culture English is.

I am speaking of all wars Russians waged against roaches, diplomatic pressure, military aid, training and officers that they send during all that period which ended Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro and in most cases you can argue even Greece getting freem from turk controll.

Oh really, then why did we speak Slovenian in 1500 and before you dumb cuck? Germans only destroyed our language and power, maybe bend over a little more.

PEOPLE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Slavic
>Early Proto-Slavic (until 1000 BC)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language#Early_Proto-Germanic
>Early Germanic expansion in the Pre-Roman Iron Age (5th to 1st centuries BC)

LANGUAGE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language#History
>Modern German begins with the Early New High German (ENHG) period, which the influential German philologist Wilhelm Scherer dates 1350–1650
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_New_High_German
>Early New High German (ENHG) is a term for the period in the history of the German language, generally defined, following Wilhelm Scherer,[1] as the period 1350 to 1650.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freising_manuscripts
>are the first Latin-script continuous text in a Slavic language and "the oldest document in Slovene"
>The Freising Manuscripts in it were created between 972 and 1039, most likely before 1000.

CONCLUSION:
Slavic people existed before 1000 BC, Germanic people existed earliest 500 BC.
Modern German language that is currently in use in Germany started to be spoken in 15th century.
Modern Slovenian language that is in use in Slovenia started to be spoken in 10th century.

Putin and Tsars build mosques, Communists didn't build a single one.

ZACZEKAJ Z TYM KURWA JA JESZCZE SIĘ NAWET POLSKIEGO NIE NAUCZYŁEM A JA TUTAJ BĘDE MÓWIĆ W RUSKIM PO MOIM DZIADKOM

Just you laugh. Seeing how history has a thing for irony I wouldn't be surprised that you end up as the most pro russian state of them all in 10-15 years time.

Knowing atleast 2 languages fluently is a sign of intelligence and general knowledge.Schools only exist for you to have general knowledge now.If you want our population to look low-iq retards like the Serb normalfags who hardly can into english,be my guest.

Dutch sounds like a drunk German trying to be english

Was Tito possibly /ourguy/?

Communists also starved people to death and were fedora tipping atheists. Useless to society.

You clearly dont know Imperial Russian history if you cant comprehend all work they did to eradicate and lessen influence of Islam in this world. They were extreamly brutal against any islamic dissident.

Nice. Just got our first here, still not very deep as well. I think it's gonna be a comfy Christmas though.

Most intelligent people in Slovenia right now are less intelligent combined than 1 farmer Communist who only knew how to plant tomatoes. So much is true 100%. Why don't those economic foreign schooled geniuses serve me tomatoes that have some taste or build some economy and solve the financial crisis? PHD is a mark of extreme retards, so is American economy education. Those people are more retarded than down syndrome people, they haven't extended a single trade, a single company. Nobody in EU or USA even knows Slovenia exists, while you cuck sing their English songs and think you are cool, you are just a stupid faggot and soon you will be an actual homosexual due to American television.

also see

Yes. He wanted pic related to become a thing. He wanted to be an uniter of the Balkans.

Why not just learn their ancient native language, hungarian?

Learning a third language isnt bad but learning russian instead of english is just gonna give the kids less opportunites in the future

People are starving now you dumb CHRISTIAN TRAITOR.
emigreat.wordpress.com/tag/yugoslavia/
>Yugoslavia was a lovely place to grow up in: safe and open. Everybody was some kind of middle class, with access to education, jobs and moderately easy life. There were no homeless people.

books.google.ru/books?isbn=1784770183
>there were no homeless, one was free to travel around the world (thanks to Yugoslavia's position

romatimes.news/index.php/en-us/nevipena/121-nevipe/1647-high-standards,-life-without-stress,-country-with-no-crime-that-country-was-yugoslavia

Go out and you see them on streets in main cities, something that didn't exist during Communism.

>here's zero benefit learning foreigner language.
ti musi jebat jano - being this retarded, I suspect you are a shill.

bad english is a world language - not knowing it means you cut yourself from enourmous amount of information, you can be easily brainwashed by translated propaganda.....just arguing for not learning english is retarded beyond anything i can imagine (in english on mongolian manga forum)

Learning any language except English and maybe Mandarin is a waste of time.

Yugoslavia sucked you commie retard.

Because we're not Huns

The moment you prove you have any relation to the ancient Hungarians whatsoever.

You are Slavs larping as mongolians

You are the true faggot wanting to devolve our population intelligence.
Learning another language increases your IQ already.

You have to go back,Tito-loving commie čefur.

Danko strikes again, fucking leftists man
>pic related

Why not just include Greece? If you;re gonna include albozergs

Keep dreaming bitch nigger

I know Tsars build 10000 mosques, which Communists destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Soviet_Union
>While actively encouraging atheism in the USSR, Soviet authorities allowed limited religious activities in the six Muslim republics.[2] Mosques operated in most large cities within these territories, though the number decreased dramatically from 25,000 in 1917 to 500 in the 1970s.

based czechbro

Russian is actually a child language of bulgarian language.

Tsars did not build them. Are you autist for grabbling into some small detail without being cabable of seeing larger picture.

You mean those čefurs dumb Christians imported? Albanians were in Albania during Yugoslavia, unlike now.

ENGLAND:
caritassalford.org.uk/service-view/are-you-a-refugee-or-asylum-seeker/
>Provider: Red Cross
>Location: Victoria Hall Mission

>Provider: Rainbow Haven
>Location: PJS Church Hall

>Provider: Revive
>Location: St Brigid’s Parish

SWEDEN:
svenskakyrkan.se/migration
>En del undrar varför Svenska kyrkan engagerar sig i flyktingfrågan. Som medmänniskor och kristna har vi ansvar för att värna varandras liv oavsett bakgrund, tradition eller religion. Gud kallar oss att se, inte att titta bort eller blunda. Därför är det självklart för oss att på olika sätt arbeta för att människor på flykt ska få det bättre.
Translation:
>Some wonder why the Swedish Church is committed to the refugee issue. As fellow human beings and Christians we have the responsibility to protect each other's lives, regardless of background, tradition or religion. God calls us to see, not to look away or close your eyes. Therefore, it is natural for us to work in various ways for people to flee'll be better.

FRANCE:
countylinechurch.org/new-ministry-to-refugees-in-paris/
>Three thousand refugees arrive in Paris daily. This has been overwhelming for the city and for the very few evangelical churches that exist in Paris. Less than a year ago, @home’s work was noticed by Christian groups and churches. Their holistic and organized approach to meeting the needs of the refugees was noted, and Samir quickly became the go-to person for the entire Christian community in Paris.
three-worlds.com/

Russians descend from Rurik :) Rurik and the Rus tribe created Russia and they were from Ruslagen, they were Nords :) so russia is Swedish clay

Who then build them, holy ghost?

>Literally one Varangian family merging with Slavonic masses
>1001234751% Nordick Swedish clay mah nigga

Nobody wants to be associated with sweden

Yes 100% Swedish clay :)

But we are brainwashed by english propaganda all time. Fuck here most newssites just spam translated news from major english sources. This is while those major english sources usually have shit knowledge of any language so they rely usually for their information local contact who are connected to anglo culture who routinely are liberal globalist cucks. You can see it here quite easily with how news are made of Russia. They only interview or use as sources that your self-hating russian liberals and cuckmentality artist types. Whose evident selfhate makes you gringe.

Blind dive into anglo language while ingoring everything else just speeds up collapse of european culture by subverting it with anglo-american popular culture that supports ultraliberal individualism which leads to almost all societal collapse problems we are facing.

>prove you have any relation
I speak their language and have their epicanthic fold.

Checkmate lower austrian.

>posting heretics who go against the real christian value

No wonder..i bet you would say that the current Pope is a real catholic,no he fucking isnt,He is a heretic.
And if you gonna keep talking about Tito's commie land then sure. Slovenia didnt gain shit from it,we constantly sent gibs to Belgrade and they were wasted for greedy politicians and useless shit such as giving our gibs to Albania.
Tito was a faggot who made many mistakes that made the balkans another barrel ready to blow up.
Why did we leave Yugoslavia again? Oh right,to have power in our country and be away from commies who fucked everything up.

If you want to go back into your precious 70s and 80s where Slovenia and Croatia were not advancing a single bit cause all of the money was used to improve Serbia and majority was sent into their pockets instead of improving shit.

Pojdi nazaj

You are naive.
The (((journalists))) get paid to do just that.Its not because they are lazy or retarded.
Its in their jobdescription.

pathetic really

Oh look Johan from Paracucks right? Nothing is more funnier than swedish cryptonationalist doing WE WUZ RUSSIANS AND SHIIET. But I think you are just trolling and not that stupid. So no point of going any futher into that.

Yeah Russian(and Ukrainian/Belarussian which are basicly same languages all three) language is greatly based on old church slavonic and written language was formed with Bulgarian and Byzantine monks and missionaries to Russian principalities.

>Fuck here most newssites just spam translated news from major english sources.
couldn't agree more, but if you know english and working brain, then you have another line of defense against it.You can get other sources of information and cross-compare it to what they are feeding you and finally ask yourself: is it possible that they are this reterded or they have some kind of agenda?

There's nobody else but Christians who import Africans to Europe by all kind of different private money founding, including Soros' money.
People before during kingdoms were stupid, so stupid that they didn't even know where there money was, since they didn't had any, they paid their lord tax collectors 99% of money, including crop. Maybe read a little about feudalism before you claim stupid shit like this whole thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia
>Less than 10% of Slovenes were illiterate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_Soviet_Union
>In Imperial Russia, according to the 1897 Population Census, literate people made up 28.4 percent of the population. Literacy levels of women were a mere 13%.

culture.pl/en/article/polish-peasant-food-for-beginners
>in the first half of the 20th century, an inhabitant of the Polish countryside only had meat on Sundays (and only if he was well off)

People during Austria-Hungary were starving, they had no money, no rights and lived max 30 years.

gospodi, eto nne tak uzh trudno govorit' na russkom i angliiskom, suka blyat'.

You are truly an absolute faggot. Get the fuck out of our country.

But relying into anglosphere has it problems and anglospheres own weakness its almost nonexistent knowledge of other languages. This can be seen in historical studies lets say for example that I am studying something about russia 1500s century. Because in many countries people rely on anglo sources. You end up using non contempory sources because your anglo sources are all based in victorian era english writings which themselves are based on maybe on 16th century german writings because anglos cant into orginal sources because language barrier (and also because dismissive attitude to any eastern or southern european orginal sources). So you end up reading from sources that are hundreds years later and by people who arent even from there. When there actually exist contemporary sources. This is actually quite big issue in historical studies and whole black spanish legend/history is one great example of it.

>>Russia and Ukraine are literally at war
yeah that battle for Crimea last week was horrible, mountains of bodies i heard but ukies just keep storming Perekop.

You can't argument you Christian liar. Why don't you fuck off to your promised land and listen to burning bush fairy tales so you feel better from absolute nothing around you.

Yes I am not saying that people should stop learning english but we european countries are diving too deep into anglosphere. Ecspecially we smaller countries will lose our own culture with it. American popculture overwhelms local by sheer amount and its cheapness. Its cheaper for local media just buy american stuff than produce its own and what little own it does it starts to imitate american one. You clearly can see it in here.

Also about your point that it would help you critacally think of those news translated from english. Only point is that your average citizen will not sadly do that but ends up just sucking more liberal propaganda.

Time for another Jasenovac 2.0 for you serbian shit

Yes of course. We should all instead rely on learning english and especially german, so we could be the best serfs we could be for a country that has repeatedly wanted to destroy Europe. Don't want to dissapoint our german overlords now, do we?

t. triggered finn

Except that Finns don't learn it to have any use of it.

I'm half fennoswede and even I barely can talk Swedish because I don't need it in my daily life.

What is this Croatian that not sucking anglo or german cock. I must have had too many beers already today.

Serbians were stealing money, normally, all politicians do, but now they steal more money and kings stolen 1000 times more money than today.

Russian is a lingua franca, and one of official UN languages. Plus, it is easier for Slovaks to learn than, say, German. No big deal.

Yeah but it could be good to preserve the knowledge of it just for traditional purposes, especially since Sweden will soon be dead and then you fellas will be the last remnants of our empire along with some rape-babies in Estonia and Latvia and in Norway. And Åland ofc.

this, well said. shocking how many unconscious tropes are inherited from the centuries-old antipathies of others, yes.
and CZECHT!

This is true.But hey.To have a world with a single mongrel race for the precious one world government, english is just fine.
Its such a primitive language,even bantu niggers can learn it fast.

Best thing to happen to us was when Russians kicked your ass and conquered us during Napoleonic wars and vanha Suomi even before that. If that would not have happened finnish language would have never bloomed and become official. We would have swedish majority language nowdays with only much smaller finnish language belt in rural areas. Finnish language did not have any official status under your rule and it was repressed. Russians promoted it to lessen your cuck influence here. But you shits had encroached so hard here that you still make us study it because muh 4.5% fennoswedes.

Why is Yugoslavia taking Austrian and Italian clays?