Orban asking whether Hungarians agree with Soros' plan of importing 1 million African immigrants to the EU

>Orban asking whether Hungarians agree with Soros' plan of importing 1 million African immigrants to the EU

holy fuck, how can one country be so redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZLr0TtPjUc
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-26/italian-officials-call-investigation-george-soros-supported-ngo-migrant-fleet
express.co.uk/news/politics/794729/Jean-Claude-Juncker-EU-chief-meet-George-Soros-discuss-Hungary-legal-action
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41904508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice.

It's nice to see "conspiracies" be addressed formally. Even just shining a light on em is yuge

The noose is beginning to tighten.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZLr0TtPjUc

>most of the country clearly doesnt want migrants
>government still wastes tax payer money on this idiotic "national consultation"
>money that could have went into the falling healthcare/school system

so redpilled

can I get citizenship if I don't speak hungarian but am part hungarian?

Holy fuck!
This is like a Redpill atom bomb!
Just like Niggasaki N sheeeeiiit.

It is not about convincing people to oppose immgiration, but exposing the ((( people ))) pushing for it.

>implying that its not worth to prove that no one actually wants them and dispel the myth that we like these people

>>Orban asking whether Hungarians agree with Soros' plan of importing 1 million African immigrants to the EU

translates to

>Orban uses made up conspiracy to keep his voters riled up and distracted from the fact that they live in Hungary

Also

>Orban shits on the EU constantly, but knows that without EU money Hungary is fucked so he will never leave.

complete blackout in western media. But thanks to the internet many people are waking up

Fear-mongering like this is exactly why that sort of speech should be illegal.

Wow I can image now why geert wilders is publishing it's book there.

>make a small referendum
>people all say no
>save billions

Might not be too good idea.

this desu

>Orban uses made up conspiracy to keep his voters riled up and distracted from the fact that they live in Hungary

sure idiot like Soros isnt using his money to influence political change sure

...how can you be this stupid ?

using money to influence politics is not the same thing as importing one million africans into the EU

narod hr ti je tamo -------------->

Do you live in a fucking cave?
>express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>...how can you be this stupid ?
Be a shill

daj mi sredi posao

>Soros has nothing to do with the migrant crisis, you conspiracy nuts, leave that poor old man alone!

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-26/italian-officials-call-investigation-george-soros-supported-ngo-migrant-fleet
>express.co.uk/news/politics/794729/Jean-Claude-Juncker-EU-chief-meet-George-Soros-discuss-Hungary-legal-action

so proud to be part hungarian

Shill begone !!!

>holy fuck, how can one country be so redpilled?

When the ottoman invasion was stopped at the gates of vienna in 1683 the muslims wasted everything to the east to get there.
So these eastern euopean countries know what to expect when some EU cuck tries to force multiculturalism on them.

Victor Orban got his tuition paid by Soros so maybe (((they))) tried to use him for their plot to destroy europe and he turned around...

He used to be a hardcore liberal, then turned conservative in the 90s

>proud to be part mongol

Same here. My grandpa left it when Stalin was still in power. He's one of the most red pilled people I've ever met.

You have to speak hungarian do get citizenship

>t. Ahmed Lebaguette

kys frog
yeah my grandpa left either during the war or just after
not sure what the reason was

Did you train yourself to be this retarded or does it come naturally to you?

>hardcore liberal
Pretty sure that the overton window of what was liberal just shifted to the right.

All of the plan points have source when and where Soros said it.

Don't worry, we would be fine without EU money, unemployment rate is at it's lowest, companies coming here to invest and make factories and research centers.

Nah, Fidesz began as a liberal party. Maybe it seemed to be the best choice against the communist regime, I don't know.

Grow up,little baby.
The konzultáció is not for the hungarians,its a show of force to the EU,nothing else.
When the people have spoken,everyone has to shut their mouth or give it dead away that they dont care what the people want.

So exactly as I said? When exactly did he act as a liberal and what was it.

Fidesz was part of the Liberal International, and they had close connections with another liberal party in the early 90s. Many members left after it shifted to conservatism.

Orbán has no sides.He's not conservative,hes not liberal.He wants power and has megalomania to secure a place in the history books.
If he had no megalomania he would have played ball nicely with Soros.

It's to counter the programing and social engineering taking place in Europe(including Hungary). You see blacks on TV and then on the street, you should be disgusted and angry but because you've seen them on TV you don't, you see the black man was a funny and friendly character.

It starts when you're incredibly young, before the age of one, you're constantly exposed to this. its called predictive programming.

Why is your youth so redpilled ?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41904508

>Zoltan Kovacs, Mr Orban's press spokesman, unapologetically shrugs off criticism of the use of such inflammatory language.

"You can simply call it an invasion - because it was very unnatural," he says.
"It was not families most of the time.
"It's a mass migration crisis in which young males are coming to the continent.
"If you don't talk about that, you are going to face a problem."
Mr Kovacs argues leaders such as Mr Orban are helping to preserve European heritage, unlike the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, who has made a point of welcoming thousands of refugees.
"European culture is based on Christianity - like it or not," he says.
"Our vision is to maintain the original cultural environment in which Europe has flourished.
"We want to stay as we are - a Christian continent."

OY VEY SO INFLAMMATORY

They arent.

Wow just like le drumpf!
Just fuck off retard you don't sound smart so don't even try.

They survived communism.

I like you guys.
But you should stop defending (((them))) too.

>takes away private pensions
>kicks up wellfare like crazy
>taxes businesses and employees alike like no tomorrow
>OMG HE HATES IMMUGRANTZ WHAT A REDPILLED SAVIOR

I'm not saying his policies regarding the migrant crisis is wropng but if you retards actually know what he's like you all would want to throw him out of a helicopter

>age 18-24yry
They didnt.Communism ended 1991.
2017-1991=26 ;
They do not understand,they do not WANT to understand,that politics is the most dirty game man can play,and is played therefore only by dirty peopel.
They want the blond prince on the white horse,that will not steal,that will not be corrupted.
They do not understand,that politics IS corruption.
They do not WANT to understand.

>Communism ended 1991.

The generations that raised them did and managed to produce offspring, so they did survive communism. This is the entire reason eastern Europe is not cucked. Every state that suffered under communism was strengthened by it and thats passed down to their children. So now you are not easy prey for the white genocide thats sweeping western Europe. Count your self lucky you got the lesser of two evils.

>hurr I can see through the system's lies, I'm so much better than the sheep
Everyone knows about the corruption of Fidesz. Is there a better alternative? No. End of story.

Actually all of that sounds pretty good. At least in my country liberal capitalists are absolute assholes who are willing to destroy their country in name of personal profit. National social-democracy is the optimal system.

There is.And you know it.
Its just that nobody is willing to pay the price for it personally.
Much better to fish in murky waters.

its for the EU, for better negotiating position

you must be retarded
>takes away private pensions
before you have to pay for private pensions to like it or not. When they stopped it you could choose to stay in private too. And you still can pay for private if you want.
>kicks up wellfare like crazy
The exact opposite. You can only get welfare and get the most out of it if you work. If you not you can fuck yourself mostly.
>taxes businesses and employees alike like no tomorrow
They lowering taxes.

True, hard times create good values. Estonia and Russia were under Communism, as a result neither is cucked. We weren't under Communism but we had wars and got some Soviet influences, as a result we are mildly cucked. Sweden had it all good without a single war in more than a century, they are super cucked.

I hope you aren't talking about Simicskobbik

What is it? Where are they hiding?

So is it safe to say that in like 200 years we will be cucked and Sweden won't? Provided there is any Sweden left.

You see?This is what i mean that people do not WANT to understand.Which other party should i choose?NONE.
You are willing to go around in the cock caroussel,trying cock after cock instead of burning the whole caroussel to the ground.
But who is willing to pay the price personally,to burn the whole caroussel to the ground?
Are YOU willing to pay the price of not having police,army,judges,MÁV and alike for extended periods of time?
No,you are not willing to pay that price.
Its much better to pretend it is POSSIBLE that a new party will emerge that will be so much better.

True. Seams like every other week Finland switches back and forth from Cucklery to Chadtionalism.

More like 50 years Sweden will be the heart of the EU Caliphate and very uncucked.

>companies coming here to invest and make factories and research centers.
what this actually means is that foreign companies are getting government handouts to hire hungarians, paying said hungarians with said government handouts while taking profits out of the country.

koji si ti idiot pa on potiče kroz open society njihov dolazak šta misliš da oni volonteri koji ih upućuju kamo treba ići nisu iz njegovih related kompanija ?

Awsome.

Immigration is more important than taxation, the rights willingness to bail on everything BUT the economy is how we got into this state. I agree with you obviously, but the idea that when there's an invading horde of several million in the country the main priority should be pension provisions is just moronic

Oh 100% if the Western countries descend into ethnic warfare and then win (IF THEY WIN) then they will come out better than ever

Need a bit of struggle

I don't understand how people can't see that the profit is they give work to people and pay for their work.
Leftards always crying about the same shit. What do you except? That they will give their profit to the gov or the people? No company does that, be it hungarian or not.
If they like here they will invest more money here.

And who exactly would take the lead after the collapse of society? Someone has to. And you said that power corrupts yourself. Seems like you are the idealist here.

My grandmother is from Budapest, she was a child during the revolution, she became a model, and eventually traveled to America with the circus.

Struggle? Whos struggling? Whos resisting? Western countries are surrendering without a fight. Everyone is too rich, too comfortable and too scared of being called a racist.

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW A POLITICAN WANTS POWER AND WANTS TO LEAVE A LEGACY? WOW JUST WOW THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE

Back to your cuckshed, Ahmed.
Your kind stirred more than enough shit here in 1920

That looks like a good spot for a new Mosque!

Yeah gotta love the EU. Especially when they're shitting on you. Pic related.

If I ever acquire any wealth after the baby boomers die, I'm moving to Poland and buying a home.

>There is
I don't think so.
Unfortunately, the Kaszáskeresztes Párt abolished itself in 1937

>starting out far-right
>becoming right-wing populist to get more votes

vs.
>starting out as hardcore liberals, leaving the Trianon commemoration in the Parlament, insulting Christian MPs
>become conservative, destroy two other right-wing parties in the process
>become populist and steal Jobbik's talking points

Go back to 888.

sounds dangerously communist if you want to block western movies and tv shows while pushing propaganda, one thing the communists learnt is you can't stop the jew. maybe with the internet a government could compete through social media

Politics is corruption,not power.
You can get the cleanest people to be politicians,it wont change anything,because they start in a system that is designed to work only with mutual corruption,and if they want to achieve something,they have to give back 20% here and there.
I dont want the rudder.
I dont have the magical solution.
I can only show you the door where it lies, and let you think for yourself on how to use whats behind.
Its just the same as in the West with the rapefugees.Everyone knows the solution,but nobody is willing to pay the price(to be called racist) to implement it.
If society were to collapse because burning down the cock caroussel,be it.
Destruction is not a negative force in the universe.The old and rusty must be torn down to make room for the new and vibrant.
To implement the burning and building something better is a giants job.
As i see it, we're out of giants since Mátyás.
Who would i like to see in the leadership?
People,who were trained from childhood to lead,the psycho and sociopaths weeded out early,so that the 4 more years thinking dies,so that the leaders will feel the weight of their decisions,leaders who know their place.
This is the only way to ensure no more corruption in the upper echelons.
As long as we vote random retards because they look sexy (Orbáns base is made up from 60-70y old women,who fell in love with him), there is no hope to remove corruption and level the playing field for everyone.

This loaded demagouge bullshit annoys me even though im anti mass immigration. Soros is the devil who singlehandedly invented immigration. The text is blue under every question is an explanation why you should be against it. It speak of the Soros plan but only quotes from journals for the most twisted and uncharitable interpetation.
I know you already made up your mind and fuck everyone else but this is not how a government should spend our money.

>starting out far-right
>betraying your values, becoming quasi left-wing, demagogue sellouts
Go back to Alfahír. And I'm not a Fidesz voter.

Time for change. ;)

This

Is that your language? Looks like Turkish desu

People seem to forgot that Jobbik was created by Orbán,and the gecizés from Simicska was a theatrical play.

>I know you already made up your mind and fuck everyone else but this is not how a government should spend our money.
Bro, let me ask you a question

Would you be happier if your country spent all that money on the wellfare of migrants instead?
Trust me, look where i am from.

We got extra funds going to "refugee children" despite them being proven to be over 18 and alot of effort is going into having their family brought over.

Even if what you've said is true, you surely don't want society to collapse in a situation like this. We'd get a nice EU puppet government, opening the way for the scum of the third world.
In 50 years, there will be about 10 gypsies for every worker, we'll see what happens THEN.

Orbáns behavior fueled the right but he intended to catch the wind for himself, and not make the Jobbik too strong.
The fight between Orbán and Simicska resulted in Simicska not getting access to the juicy EU cow, since the government decides who wins the tenders.

The opinions of first world babies are worthless, ignore them.

>We got extra funds going to "refugee children" despite them being proven to be over 18 and alot of effort is going into having their family brought over.
>implying this could aver happen in hungary
m8.
We are not a welfare state like you. You Scandies are a "somewhat" functioning welfare states that have fuck tons of money from taxes to pay Achmed and his family. Our government constantly steel from the taxpayers BUT you can bet your ass if """economical migrants""" will be transported here and the EU will not give them money and the common people have to, that can barely get money already, there will be an open REVOLT. I'm talking about KKK gone wild kind of revolt. People here already have enough how about or circumstances and if somehow a center-left government will get in power that says. "Please give money to the pore refugees." that situation going to end up mass lynching.

but this questionare does not change anything. We are overwhelmingly agaisnt mass immigration either way. Its about our pocket dictator portaying himself as the messiah. He is fighting about 1200 migrant being put in our country (who would mostly leave for the west anyway as soon as they can). The questionare said their welfare would come from the eu - but it was worded in such a way that you really have to think it through because it was preaching about the burden it causes.

>Hungarian politics in a nutshell

>He is fighting about 1200 migrant being put in our country
That was only the initial plan. Now they are talking about unlimited relocation from Western countries.

Okay, Im glad we are against that, but no government who could do the opposite as we would be on the streets demonstrating. The eu politicans and most on the left/center and many on the right see this questionare for what it is. An attempt to produce biased results to help fighting the EU.

Hungarian is Spurdospeak-tier hard though

So many dumb Hungarian fags in this thread, damn

Talked to a buddy of mine over there and he said all this shit is retarded because nobody wants to live in Hungary. Then after about 7 beers he was telling me about all the whores he picked up in Budapest. So I don’t know.

Seriously this

People don’t get that only old Hungarians are based that don’t post here

Here you only meet the anti ORBAN liberal faggots that only know RTL propaganda about how evil and corrupt he is

It’s pathetic

there are already muslim communities in the west with 2-3X the wages. Im not saying this is a bad place but it not the best for muslim migrants by far even if we dont count that the population is overwhelmingly not welcoming to them.

You and your globalist ilk will hang soon traitor

I apoligize for being inconvenient. I understand its not comfortable when something stands in the way of your simple minded narrative.
I wish Orbán was your president, we'd see how you like the re-privatization of everything and the hijacking of democracy.