Circumcision in USA

Why do so many American Christians SNIP THE TIP of their babies? I thought that was only a Jewish/Muslim tradition?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2012/05/when-bad-science-kills-or-how-to-spread-aids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lessens sexual pleasure so kids and young adults have to turn to Jews to be happy.

gotta make calamari

OOOKKK.

Goodest of goys, we do what the jew tells us to do

One of the first things Amergoblins do is get their foreskin snipped off. The town mohel decides how much nerve damage the goblin will have for the rest of his life.

Enjoy your ant-eater dick, you Yuropoor shitskins. Only third world animals are not circumsized in this day and age. It's much cleaner

How much nerve damage did your mohel give you? Did he do the ritual blowjob too?

the jews somehow made it such a part of the culture than it's looks at as weird if you say no.

The Native Americans pulled their tricks on those shabos goyim!

ITS ALL THEIR FAULT!

>DO NOT REPLY TO LE 56% THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO LE 56% THREADS

t. uncircumsized third worlder. Notice that it's mostly white people that circumsize their children, because we know it's better in the long run.
Fuck off shitskin

>be american
>get brainwashed into chopping off a piece of your genitals for fake jews
>tfw

>t. uncircumsized third worlder. Notice that it's mostly white people that circumsize their children, because we know it's better in the long run.

bump. they are funny just accept it

>his IQ so so low he can't clean his dick
Ewwwwww

>being this mad about truth
"Le 56%" is not even leftist meme. I now officially claim it to us, the collective that hates america and lefties.

because they're degenerate. I was snipped but would never snip my sons. That's the full reason I turned away from the Catholic church, they took my foreskin and fucked me all up in the head with their three days of darkness could happen tomorrow bullshit.

Jews finance ONE (1) fake study in AIDSfrica that says if you cut off foreskin of niggers it will reduce AIDS
????
Oh vey you dont want AIDS like the filthy niggers in Afreaka ey goyim?
Just cut off your boy's penis and pay me oy

>dat iodine stain

Ahh. Totally normal medical equipment

t. salty chink
t. salty somali
Lol you are fucking subhumans

t. saltiest mut
:3

>it's totally normal to get your willy nipped and tucked

Lol I'm white unlike you somali rape babies.
You know why Europe doesn't circumsize their kids anymore? Because they abandoned Christianity.
Enjoy your new muslim overlords, faggot

Are those the goblins Alex Jones was talking about?

>I thought that was only a Jewish/Muslim tradition?
well it seems americans and australians do it as well think of it what you will

what a hellhole of misery and pain that kike kolhoz known as USA is.

Im so glad I left that place.

Muslims, kikes and Americans snip their cocks. They all share something in common.

Nice meme Muhamed. Isn't it almost time for prayer?

>America
>white
Hahhahaha

>keeps saying somali
I don't there here are any tho, goblin-kun. :3

>he listens to alex jones

I'd rather be a muslim who gets to marry a 14 year old virgin and slap her around while maintaining my foreskin

spotted the pedophile goblin

Oh by nice typo. There = think.
I can't wait for amerimut to try to use this as an argument since he doesn't have any real ones.

>Jews, Muslims, 56'ers
>"circumcision is mainly a white phenomeon!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the absolute state of cuckmerica

Jews do, but jews are white. Europeans circumsized their kids up to the 60s as well, but then they stopped because they didn't want to offend their new muslim masters.
Cucks

>it's mostly white people that circumsize their children

It's Muslims, Jews, and Americans.

Unrelated: these groups do all the wars.

It's the mark of Jewish slaves.

Kek Canada has the same circumcision rate as America. The aussies are pretty high too.

Pretty much everything bad about America can be applied to Canada besides healthcare.

You faggits do realise that muslims get snipped too
Muslims and kikes and the slaves of kikes get snipped, only free man have foreskin

>jews
>white
Rats aren't white.

Muslims and Jews were the only ones to mutilate their cocks until the kikes convinced Amerigoblins to do it. There's mongrels in here arguing it's a Christian practice. Absolutely kiked.

Does Australia have high circumcision?

When the race war starts, all mutilated dicks will be shot. So kikes, mudslimes and kike's slaves aka amerimuts.

This thread is full of CIA shills with proxies. Notice that they have no arguments and keep calling me a mutt. Sage these threads

The foreskin going over the tip of my dick feels so fucking good stay mad cutfags

>XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD EUROPE IS SO WHITE LOL FUCKING AMERICAN MUTTS YOU ARENT WHITE XXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMERICAS SO FUCKIGN RACIST DRUMPFISAFUCKING PIG
>AMERICA DEPORTS FUCKING MEXICANS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP THAT AMERICA
>EUROPE IMPORTS MILLIONS OF ISLAMIST INVADERS AND THEY START KILLING PEOPLE WITH FUCKING TRUCKS AND BOMBS AND OTHER SHIT

shut the fuck up you useless fucking Continent full of shitters, we protect your asses from dip shit russia i hope some day we pull back and russia fucking devours you whole stupid dumb autistic shit skin scum.

>everyone that points out we're 56% white is a CIA shill

>it's tha shills

spotted it
and then what?

Why do you care so much about other people's dicks? What kind of faggot would even post this?

I was born in the US and I still retain my glorious foreskin.

>amerimut going full paranoid
KEK
E
K

Oh. You're a Brit larping as a bluepilled American in order to increase America hate

Noice :^)

amerigoblins don't do it, White/Christian Americans do. The amerigoblins aren't white and usually not christian unless they are mexican

Amerifats approaching le 56% circumcision rate. Soon they will be the equal of Africa and the Middle East.

>not caring about the jewish slave mark
Good goy.

I'm catholic and so are all the men in my family. None of us are circumcised. I've never even heard of catholics being cut.

>refuse circumcision for my two sons
>doctor keeps asking me if I'm sure
>feeds me some BS about it lowering infection rates
>still refuse

The only bad part is that non-sniped dicks are so uncommon here their girlfriends will think there's something wrong with them.

Wrong, slaveboy.

Yeah it's not the church who does it in the US.
Its the jewish health insurance lobby in the hospitals.
They snip the babies without even asking the parents

you're catholic by label only. probably never go to church, probably don't know 3 verses of the bible. Probably have sex before marriage. I'm talking about real catholics.

it doenst take a catholic to figure out that mutilating your children , especially their genitalia, is fuck up in the head and a sick practice.

>feeds me some BS about it lowering infection rates

Yeah, about that

blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2012/05/when-bad-science-kills-or-how-to-spread-aids/

no I'm right. you're wrong kiddo

Nah, m8.
We're Chinese slaves, they don't snip dicks.

Fuck the CIA and fuck all the Army troops.

Wrong again, slave.

What's the point of getting outraged over dicks? It's not like babies chose to be circumcised.

I love being white

christ what is going on in worse Korea

It's bizarre. Here it's just done as a matter of course. My wife looked at me like I was a nut when I first told her I was against it.

bull fucking shit, anyone who circumcises their sons is a certified GOOD GOY

nice post soygoy

too bad so sad, you're wrong again

Good. Uncircumcised dicks are disgusting and unhealthy. Getting circumcised was the best decision of my life. Honestly I'll be cutting my sons if I have any.

Listen cutfags I dont hate you.
You didnt decide to get your dick cut off.
All Im asking is to not cut your sons, and break free from the Jewish chains

Si weak bait, this is exactly the opposite actually.

Friendly reminder that jordan is white

dude just have the common sense and stop resisting the more you struggle the worse it gets

Kikes are spreading their version of Christianity over there.

>cut dick has less chance of getting aids
Kind of funny when you think about it. For STD to spread, it needs to touch membrane. So foreskin actually protects against STDs. Not that it matters if you fuck without condom anyway.

You can grow it back, race traitor.

>delusion slave

>Imagine defending the practice of cutting baby dicks.

hahaha no wonder glorious leaders wants to mop them off the map, maybe we should wish him good luck?

Also, uncut dicks taste better.

Ignore flag.

but the niggers have there own little countries to fuck off too, you fucks make it in major economic zones and tourists dont wanna touch them, berlin, stockholm, and many more are ruined and tarnished because you retarded politicians and the jews embraced diversity.

It's practically impossible for a male to get aids from heterosexual sex anyway. Unless she's on her period and he has an open cut on his dick, there's no way for it to transmit.

Circumcision is definitely falling out of popularity in America. I thank men standing up to their wives about.

My only fear is that the doctors will ignore me and go ahead with the snipping anyways

Cut cocks are ugly cocks.

im 1/64th german

They won't. They'll push back, but you have to sign off on it. It's not a cheap procedure either.

Uncut dicks are more fun in general.
I'll take my dick scarless, thankyou very much Schlomo

Carrot dicks have to be literally
the most insecure faggots on this
board, literally this same shit post
5 times a day. literally an SJW group
sage

They don't even offer it here