You may only post in this thread if your country can sail a ship properly

You may only post in this thread if your country can sail a ship properly.

Doesn't have to be very high tech or maneuverable, as long as you don't smash it into slow, near stationary targets you're fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6filPCtrt0c
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
romania-insider.com/cargo-ship-carrying-sheep-romania-sinks-russian-military-vessel/
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I blame the kikes

Move to the side faggots here comes the country that made naval power cool

There arent any reportings of our navy ever crashing into anything

We basically set up the Russian navy under Peter the Great.

Aren't tugboats designed to collide with other ships?

youtube.com/watch?v=6filPCtrt0c

Greetings from /n/

>cant afford boats
>thus the navy never crashes

If it's Gray, stay away

Do lake ships count?

I thought you guys had a Swiss-flagged merchant fleet just in case of emergency, with all of the loans backed by the taxpayer

Every British man is born with a heart of oak.

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

That video makes me so proud to be from Britain

>amerisharts spend billions on war, far more than anyone else
>can't even sail a boat

Surface Warfare Officers are the only officers in the US military who don't have a dedicated training school prior to reporting to their first duty station. They replaced the old SWO school in Rhode Island with "one the job training", which means there's no more standardization, and training is the responsibility of each individual ship. If your shit sucks at teaching, you're going to be a shitty ship drive. Add to that affirmative action at the Academies in for ROTC scholarship, and it's no wonder ships are crashing into things.

In fact, the least competitive officers get pushing into Surface Warfare, while office jobs like Supply are the most competitive officer billets. The US military has serious problems, and the higher ups know it could never maintain a conventional conflict for long these days.

I though that was the Phoneticians

everything you know about navigation and all the infrastructure your navy utilises can be traced back to GREEK thought.

Bend the knee you fucking cow-herder,
you say Sup Forums is an american website
you say the internet is an american invention

it is all greek, the concept of forums, conversation and communication.

If it was up to your ancestors we would still be rubbing turds on rocks hoping to get fire.

ITS LIKE ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR!

beautiful isn't it.

...also, I once had a HELO pilot who was training to get his Officer of the Deck qualification (aviators need the qual if they ever want to be CO of an aircraft carrier)...anyway, he told me that--at least for him, and the other pilots--conning a ship was harder than flying the planes at flight school. And we don't even send ship drivers to a fucking training school!

We also set up the English navy to become the global maritime power until 1947.

let me guess, tar baby behind the wheel?

I haven't heard of any Polish ships colliding with anything recently. Russians, on the other hand, got SHEEPED.

romania-insider.com/cargo-ship-carrying-sheep-romania-sinks-russian-military-vessel/

Well at least the americans didn't retract their declaration of independence 8 seconds after making it.

GARUGAMESH

>meme about illiteracy
>durring

Fuck!

why do you cuck for these goblins, these are the same sharts who will be calling you mohammed in a different thread and telling you that your country is lost to islam

butthurt faggot

Spain fix your flag.

Intentionally, yes

Also checked

>why can't I divide the board :^((

Because you're bad at your job.

*yawn*

Thats no navy, just cargo ships

This is getting ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

GRORIOUS NIPPON SHIPPU HULL, FOLDED ONE THOUSANDU TIME!

i just dont understand how someone can look at this and be offended by this. nationalism is fucking beautiful, and this video was really touching. god bless you snaggle toothed faggots.

because it makes shitskins feel left out but of course they still refuse to leave and go back to where they belong

My dad would get drunk as fuck and drive a boat flawlessly. Shit can’t be that hard. He was a guy who framed up cement forms and drank whiskey. I don’t think the problem is needing advanced schooling. Not being a welfare nigger would probably suffice.

Damn, I spend so much time here listening to Americans telling me how cucked my country is that I forgot how patriotic my people really are.

You need to get rid of the faggots who say the St George Flag is racist

Nords are and were the best sailors in the world

>2009 was 10 years ago

Like our navy is looking out for some little shit gook boat. Ramming that thing was an act of mercy.
As in all things, America has the right of way. Get the fuck out of the way or be crushed.

Fake and gay.

>boat

I don't think it's the others who are being crushed

That's like a 30 minute repair, tops.

amerifats need to step out of the way of forward history.
let Europeans and Asians lead the world into a new renaissance you incompetent world police burgers

Retarded amerimutt.

Your envy only makes us stronger.

you mean, your hubris makes the *enemies* you 'educate' with your *mistakes*; stronger.

Unironically brought a tear to my eye.