Typical German

New billboard campaign shows the face of typical “”””Germans””””. Does Sup Forums have examples of typical “”””Germans”””” in action?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/18/germany-440000-migrant-drifters-fuel-surge-in-homelessness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's propaganda, meaning could be another

I guess the Germans are German any more. well have can live in cuckostan now

Speak English motherfucking chink

Colour him brown, give him nappy hair and exchange candy for a KFC bucket. Voila typical German

I guess the Germans are German any more. well have can live in cuckostan now

are not*
well they can live in cuckistan together now.

also I am deeply offended. I am mostly German and never liked hongcover anyways.
lastly it's 4am.

Diese Kampagnen sind so billig und hirntot

Hi Ahmed.

>ew billboard campaign shows the face of typical “”””Germans””””. Does Sup Forums have examples of typical “”””Germans”””” in action?

This is an attempt to erase the unique, ethnic identity of the German people. This is genocidal.

The 56% meme is contagious, isn't it?

Here we see a proud (((german))) doing the thing it likes best, war crimes.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

who are these fine tanned quintessential german folks?

>But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).

Yes you can.

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own

Yes you can.

>We have the capabilities of taking them in

Only at the expense of the existence of the German people. That is not acceptable. If you think that is acceptable your countrymen should hang you as a traitor.

germany is still gonna elect fascists and start killing mudshits if the situation worsens

also fuck off with your le 99.9% peaceful meme. 40% of the migrants commited crime, excluding crime connected to unlawful immigration.

The entire world can't live in Europe, now you have random niggers coming purely to exploit you. They absolutely can be left out, they have no respect for Europe or Europeans. You have been brainwashed heavily into a suicidal mindset by your feminist state.

not a single actual German. hahhah, jews already genocided you

Peaceful, productive fellow Europeans.

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/18/germany-440000-migrant-drifters-fuel-surge-in-homelessness/

>deutsch

Heheheheh

You would think shit like this would make Germans more right wing, but you guys are so cucked i guess not

Literally the ultimate reddit post, fuck off leaf.

S C H L A N D
C
H
L
A
N
D

J A
A

Le 56% though am I right, guys?

I want off this ride

The new germans. Get used to it goy

Well, fucking leaf, you should hang him as a traitor. He already left his people back in germany. He will run from your country when the migrants are finished gangraping his leafy girlfriend. End him now.

>Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.
Wow, I want to give away my country for that brand new BMW sedan now.
>As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in?
You know, improving conditions at the refugee camps, not inviting them into Europe, like your retarded leader did. Things like that.
>You can't close the borders
Actually you can close them. We did. Also, instead of boating them people into Europe, Italians should take them back where they come from
>And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home
Actually refugees insist on going to Germany, The UK and Sweden. Even Austria and France are not good enough for them
>And what about the terrorists?
I don't care about terrorism, I care about culture. They're much less civilized than Europeans and they don't show a single sign of a will to adapt western values.

This is what happens when nationalism & patriotism becomes illegal. Ethnic Germans will be gone or bastardized just like after WW1 Wiemar Republic

Kekel, the left sells these immigrants are going to help tje economy 1,000,000+ of them. Are they going to build the houses and flats? Are they going to live off welfare? Once this starts to effect the white left thats when Hitler 2.0 will be accepted

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***
- Allowing your daughters, mothers & women to be raped by muslim rape gangs because of your Nazi/white guilt is more selfish
- undermining the future of native German children to the point they'll have to live in a more dangerous society unlike you, is more selfish

So tired of this shit and the Goverment everyone i know is aswell who the fuck votes these fuckers into the Goverment? every single day you can get your daily dose of anger to eat up you have EU officals getting THOUSANDS to attend a meeting Country taxed to shit and Money is being thrown into other EU Countries like its nothing didn't they read what it says above the entrance by the "bundestag" The German People not arabs Europe or africans
THE GERMAN PEOPLE jesus fucking christ literally traitours in the Goverment

>typical germans

to be fair, it's a campaign where migrants express their view on what they see as typical german.
So it does not refer to the migrants.

Typisch Deutsch

More typical germans.

Hanging is too nice. Traitors deserve worse!

I literally met a poo the other day with a heavy German accent and a German first and last name. I never saw a larp that dedicated.

I don't care what migrants say. This is my country. You shut the fuck up.

This

ive seen this copy paste before

I don't have a problem with any of those people. But they aren't Germans. They are Jews, Arabs, Nigerians, Persians, but not Germans.

>I don't have a problem with any of those people.
Why?
I wouldn't have either if they weren't inside Europe.

>I wouldn't have either if they weren't inside Europe.
I wasn't clear enough, that's what I meant

You should print out speech bubbles for all of them explaining their diverse reasons for hating jews.

>Krauts back then
WE MUST DESTROY EUROPE AND THEIR PEOPLE AT ANY COST!!!
>Krauts right fucking now
WE MUST DESTROY EUROPE AND THEIR PEOPLE AT ANY COST!!!

>So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

You colossal moron. Those "peaceful" 99.9% will slit your neck as soon as they are in the majority

2/10 copypasta

>spain back then
irrelevant
>spain now
irrelevant

This has been happening since 45.

They imported plenty of migrants during the occupation, who are all voting, opened the borders and are still in full control of the media to influence the public opinion.

The main deal is that we don't want a violent revolution because it will just end in sanctions and war against us again

The problem is they are threatening the existence of our people!

>I don't have a problem with any of those people. But they aren't Germans.
yes captain obvious everyone on this board knows and agrees

what makes me sad is that this is sweden level propaganda, right here

fuck this gay earth