Why is Sup Forums sucking his dick so much in favor of revoking net neutrality...

Why is Sup Forums sucking his dick so much in favor of revoking net neutrality? Do you idiots realise that Sup Forums will be shut down for good because of this as no ISP would want to promote “far right and racist” websites on their subscription plans?

>Sup Forums
>far right
>what is lgbt
>what is mlp

Pol is not the only board here.

>Do you idiots realise that Sup Forums will be shut down for good because of this as no ISP would want to promote “far right and racist” websites on their subscription plans?

What idiot taught you how to articulate?

Karma doesn't exist

Who's the mudblood?

>nEt NeUtRaLiTy Is GoOd BeCaUsE iT iS nEuTrAl

Come back to me when the Affordable Care Act is affordable

No, it's okay. Let amerifats fuck themselves over. Their internet will be the same quality as China's just for different reasons.

Based. Death to everyone I don't like.

>Sup Forums without amerimutts

Literally a heaven

That doesn't really matter, the media has depicted Sup Forums as a far right/alt right website so that's what the public will believe.
As OP said, no sane ISP would put Sup Forums on their website plan due to the bad publicity it would generate.

>i can be illumi~naughty if I want!!
grow up

go away, mudslim faggot.

This is my 56% face.

>108 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be.

What’s wrong with your forehead, Mr Frankenstein?

The government is more likely to implement website and speech bans for the Internet than a unified collection of every single American ISP.

>grow up

>/mlp/ is left-leaning
if you ever knew

>thinks ISPs were able to shut down websites before net neutering

Is this the US version of Ed Milliband?

>ears point forward

I bet you have a round face.

/mlpol/4life$

>thinks the fcc would ever censor free speech

Trump's in favor of it so it must be good

Sup Forums loves the GOP loves business and we all hate net neutrality because no one except a few Linux users on Sup Forums are computer literate.

We must say yes to progress and kill net neutrality with a Constitutional amendment.

>Britbongs getting btfo by government spy industries
>Amerisharts getting btfo by Jewish puppetmasters
>German only own arabic keyboards

Canada once again proven to be the 1st world leader of freedom

>Canada once again proven to be the 1st world leader of freedom
>leaf

>Why is Sup Forums sucking his dick so much
Who is this guy ?

Trudeau doesn't come to people. People flock to him.

Like in that picture?

ISPs should have full control of their property. if they don't want to route 4chink packets it's their good right.

Dude looks relaxed like Theresa May just swallowed his load

gtard linuxvirgins might be computer literate. but net neutrality has nothing to do with computers. it's about liberty and property rights. something most linux commies don't understand.

Maybe I'll finally do something with my life when I don't have to talk to retards like you

>ISPs should have the liberty to infringe on my freedom
Net neutrality literally violates the NAP.

I meant "lack of net neutrality", of course.

This.
We should be against net neutrality, because it means less americans on the internet. It's time to take it back from the amerifats.

>Cuck board.
>Cucks being cucks.

What did you expect user?

Shhh... now quiet. Just let it happen. This board will seal its own fate.

This needs to happen.