It's 6AM on a Sunday Sup Forums

It's 6AM on a Sunday Sup Forums

Where are you?

at home like a straight person

Day of rest, brainless.
I'm also 13 hours ahead of you.

It's 4am on Sunday, faggot

Leaving for work nigger.

At home doing gay roleplaying on Sup Forums until I go to sleep and wake up for a day of terminating peoples bank accounts.

as a neet, I'm about to go to sleep soon

the US spans across multiple time-zones, jesus fuck

in bed and comfy. might have a coffee soon and play some video games, but i'm also content not leaving my comfy bed. try not to get shot while you're at the gym burgerbro

Right here OP you fucking shill faggot fuck off

saged

This girl keeps giving me mixed signals I took her home got her top off and made out a bit but tried fingering her and she said user no please leave and than her friend said I was too aggressive but than the next day i see her shes all toucht and sayin hi user and i ask what shes doing tonight and she says im free on sunday (today) so now im too nervous to go to bed because we might hang out or something

truly the superior way of life

>At the gym
>Not having your own gym
Heh

Would you rather have the ability to do 30 situps in a row? Or would you rather be able to lift a fucking atlas stone?

my gym doesnt even open before 9am

How old is she? If she's older than early 20s she's honestly not worth your time if she plays games like that

It's 1PM. Came home from church and will soon have a lunch. Will lift in the evening.

on the shitter

At work.
I told you about graveyard shifts man, I fucking told you.

Just got to work 2 hours late, still drunk. What a life.

I'm both? I do strongman, middleweight, 400lbs stone is my best I can load to 52" I can still do considerably more than 30 sit ups

About to get up and ready for church with the family.

>tfw its actually 9pm

Came off work just now and about to go to sleep.
Working nights totally fucked my eating and exercise habits and haven't adjusted yet.

sitting at home talking to faggots on Sup Forums

Considering I do both....Lift a heavier atlas stone

Getting ready to go for a comfy winter walk

How do you actually go about lifting that? Like technique wise?

but it's 1am

i'm here.

fucking you mom back in the house, faggot,

she is 20 desu

Smash then pass.

This is why I drink so much milk

shitposting on 4chins
xD

So does australia and most other countries of a reasonable size

In bed sleeping probably.

It's 19 on Sunday, not 6, dumbass.

I can't go to the gym because I'm paranoid as fuck and the cameras drive me schizo. I bought a bench but I can't do heavy squats because I'm not set up for it

feels bad man

Mainframe was upgraded last night, so I'm testing Apps before business hours. I'm laying in bed because DOMS is a bitch.

How are you OP?