Hiroshima & Nagasaki

>Hiroshima & Nagasaki
>Tokyo
>Dresden
>The Holocaust

Why are white people so violent? Is libertarianism possible in a white society?

Show me your Israeli flag.

>war = racial crimes
grab a neck then yourself it

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist
“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

“How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi

Irene fap

All the victims in your OP are also white

holy cow open bobs sweety girl

damn I'd make her spit out 10 Elliot Rogers if you know what I mean

The eyebrow part doesn't really work on caterpillar-browed Asians.

>Why are white people so violent?
Don't pretend you don't want the BWC violently ramming you or orgasm.

ごめんなさい

That's a jew cock.

We are the scourge of all Mankind.

Yes, and no at the same time.
White people always made sure to check if any technology they encounter could be used for war, so yes we are a violent bunch.

Name me a part in the Bible that condemns homosexuality, God likes everyone you fucking memester.

You go around trolling the net for pictures of dicks you find appealing, what in the fuck, lmfao.

>post chick
>one post by ID
>meme flag
every damn time SAGE this shit

>1 post by this ID
Hmmmm......

Who the fuck wants lolbertarianism?

Because we are always striving for more. We identify the weak groups, and we wage war

mmmm suck it turkfag

Arabs enslave 12 times as many blacks, as whites did.
Mongols kill 100million under Genghis.

White people are violent and no one else is close...
>Proceed to smash my head against my keyboard.

It’s true. The japs are the most pathetic race on earth, they still have yet to get revenge on USA for ruthlessly nuking them, and slaughtering their men, women and children, TWICE.

>Why are white people so violent?
There is nothing wrong with violence.

>Is libertarianism possible in a white society?
It is *only* possible in a white society.
Read some Hoppe.

Everyone is violent. White People are just good at it. So quit fucking with us if you what is good for you.

Are you delusional? White societies have the largest, most coercive governments in the world. Whites are the least compatible with libertarianism.

No, white people are legitimately more belligerent than the rest of the world. Look at how they established empires all over the world, asserting dominion over peoples who never fucked with them.

Sounds like someone needs to be Redpilled on the Holocaust

Sounds like you're another violent white man who rationalizes mass murder and mass destruction of property.

Daily reminder that nagasaki and hiroshima were the christian capitals ib far east, especially nagasaki

Fucking masonry

>mass bombing of civilian populations and industrialized extermination of a race of people = war
yeah okay

Need I remind you of genghis khan?

Whites are not the only race who are violent, they simply excel at it

When you have a motivated high IQ society with a large amount of resources and man-power killing gets incredibly efficient.