"Women are free to choose": woman gets banned for saying she enjoys the traditional life

resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs.4483/page-56#post-1128474

Feminism = movement made by ugly women to attack beautiful and normal women. They are free to abort and work but not to be a traditional wife

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/posts/1128625/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Feminism = movement made by ugly women to attack beautiful and normal women. They are free to abort and work but not to be a traditional wife
*by jews.
Feminism is cancer that no one normal woman would support.

My wife wanted to take a crack at working. Surprise, with no experience, she couldn't get a job at a jewelry store. She quit after a single afternoon at KFC (I worked there as a teen, and got along well with the manager). She doesn't know how I do it (work every day - NOT at KFC). She's happy to keep house, walk the dogs, cook, and help raise her cousins, as well as make my time at home as enjoyable as possible (she says she has 8 hours per day without me, and about 4 hours per day to have "me time"). Don't regret marrying her.

This is a very, very strong case for us "conservatives" to use to expose the hypocrisy and the true destructiveness of the Righteous Left

You can point out the hypocrisy in pretty much anything leftists believe, you know.

Add in Sarkeesian and her new rant in favor of abortion (not choice) and you get the idea what feminism shills

No babies, no men, no choice

>help raise her cousins

America.

isnt hubby some cuck word?

I know is made by (((them))) but you can see ugly women support this because they can´t access to a good man.
I bet if there were less unemployement here and better salaries most women would quit their jobs and stay in house.

What? Her father's brother had kids when she was 20.

Last I heard it was just a regular diminutive of the word "husband".

Nowadays, who the fuck knows?

resetera.com/posts/1128625/
"good for you but I'm majoring in a STEM field and I've been told I'm not as capable as my male peers just because I'm a woman. but fuck me as long as you're happy depending on a man I guess"
This one sounds jealous as fuck.

Depends who uses it, and in what context.

This is particularly great, though. It acutely highlights several key issues that most people aren't programmed to consider.

>There are advantages for women in a traditional lifestyle
>Women used to have a choice if they wanted to work or not
>Feminism actually hates women who chose (an attractive and often preferable) traditional lifestyle
>Feminism is not pro-woman, it is just anti-man

The majority of women don't want to work. My wife stays at home with the kids. I never want her to work.

Really, you can just take anything they say, and use it in a way that they don't like, and you'll get them doing mental gymnastics to try and explain the cognitive dissonance.

>It's ok to be white.
>It's ok for a woman to be a housewife.
>It's ok for a man to be the breadwinner.
>It's ok to stop giving charity to people who don't need it.
>Men should make up half of all accepted college students, even if they aren't the best applicants.

Etc.

>There are advantages for women in a traditional lifestyle
Of course there are, and women should be free to choose which life they want. Problem is they don´t want to confess they would like to stay at home with a good husband. The girls who chose a traditional life seems happier and younger than the ones spending half of the day with their ass in a chair.

spoilers: she's cheating on you

>>It's ok to stop giving charity to people who don't appreciate it
ftfy

>Abusive mothers shouldn't keep their children.
I think that might be the biggest fucking bait you could put out there.

I don't understand why Sup Forums thinks that women like this don't relate/ agree with them. Don't these guys understand that this hits us pretty hard, too.
At a certain point, you get fed up & ready to raise hell. (And NOBODY can raise hell better than a woman. Amirite?)

Never marry a woman who doesn't already have a job. If she doesn't it shows she is either unmotivated or lazy and those traits she will carry over to the marriage. If she does have a job then she will either be able to help financially support your household with added income because she wants to continue working or she will appreciate not having to go to a job instead of tending to the home while you are gone.

How's her butthole look?

Haha that's def not what the Jews want to hear.

This

>neofag is still running
WTF