Musubimonogatari confirmed for 2017/1/12

Musubimonogatari confirmed for 2017/1/12

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4062839008?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=8411&creativeASIN=4062839008&linkCode=shr&tag=00-11-22-11-00-22&

Will we finally see Araragi Hitagi?
Or Deathtopia and Kissshot reunion?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x52gv8i_kizumonogatari-ii-nekketsu-hen-bd-dvd-cm2_tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long is he going to keep releasing these

I mean I'm a pretty big *gatari-fag but the concept is definitely beginning to wear thin

It's only a matter of time before sales start to nosedive

He doesn't care about sales. He is graphomaniac.

shit, the index series has over 30 LNs released, this would only be the 22nd for monogatari.

>Will we finally see Araragi Hitagi?

Don't you play with my feelings.

Wait, did they have a kid?

Yes.

Poor Crab having to look after their child while Araragi goes and fucks his sisters, underclassmen, and anyone but her.

>you will live to see hitagi get married

i feel complete.

I may not be completely sure but I think I remember somebody read a piece from him from either an interview or book and he pretty much does it because it keeps him from being bored. Something like he has tried to retire from it but he just finds himself doing nothing so he writes more gatari shit.

Oh, just let it die already.

Haven't seen anything mention about that. Probably someone wishful thinking.

Now to wait years until it gets translated

source or gtfo

>new index novel gets released
>anons rejoice

>new monogatari novel gets released
>anons bitch like fags

Who would have thought that Monogatari haters were more cancerous than Monogatari fags.

> When you think eventually NisiOsin end this gatari stuff.

and now he gives me two more new novels. fml.

Zaregoto OVA vol2 on November 30

also i hope for new girl, if possible. This was excess as a harem one.

looks like the neurosis are starting early for that there young lad

Deathtopia is a new girl.
It's not a harem anymore

this would get interesting.

> Will we finally see Araragi Hitagi?
> Or Deathtopia and Kissshot reunion?
> Musubi = Concluding
> Nisio
I'm pretty sure we will get a novel about Doll or someone even less relevant.

Nademonogatari was about Doll and Snake

Ah, yeah. Then it would be about Numachi, and narrator would be Tadatsuru.

I think Musubi will be the last novel. And it's sad actually.

>side stories irrelevant to the main story that won't even be animated
I don't understand how even people who dislike the franchise would be bothered by/even care about this to be honest. Unless you're some sort of "don't ruin the LN medium!" type weirdo.

>underclassmen
Kouhais are a no-go for Koyomi, for some reason. It's more likely that he'll fuck Meme before he fucks Kanbaru.

Nadeko pool OVA fucking when?

did you draw that?

>Zaregoto became an OVA series because Shaft couldn't handle another weekly shedule

Zaregoto would be even harder to adapt to animation than Monogatari to be honest.

Okitegami Kyoko would adapt fine but Nisio went the live action route with that instead and it was still pretty solid

Man, they really should have gone with another character designer, Watanabe is too glued to Gatari now, everything that has his CD now makes me think "is this monogatari", it's even fucking worse since it's Shaft doing it, so even the direction and key animations look like gatari.

> so even the direction and key animations look like gatari.
And I like it.

dailymotion.com/video/x52gv8i_kizumonogatari-ii-nekketsu-hen-bd-dvd-cm2_tv

After Kizu III, Shaft will free up a lot of manpower again.

Pretty sure Kizu is mostly done

And where is fucking PV? I want to see big Kissshot again.

This, the thing comes out at the start of January. It's in the hands of editors now.

Not really

>Musubi = Concluding
>implying NisiO will ever stop.

Musubi is going to be able Snail. Everyone knows her story has basically ended after Owari so it'll be a sweet SOL story where she goes around helping people and saving little kids from being hit by cars/staying at the park she first met Araragi since that was the area of the original shrine

A show as frantically cut as -gatari strikes me as something that takes a really long time to edit.

I hope it doesn't take another 6 years to see his new project.

Soon™

Can't this series just die already?

I don't, it's repetitive therefore monotonous there fore more boring, it makes the show lack an identity because of the tons of similarities it shares with Gatari and weakens the overall presentation for all shows since it's done by multiple shows, making them less unique, i mean:

>same writing style and dialogue because nisio
>same direction, scene transition, pacing and key animation because shaft
>same looking characters because watanabe
It's too much, the only thing it makes not look "monogatari2: depressive bogaloo" is the music which because Madoka, it still feels repetitive. A show should be its own thing, and not try to be another.

it's one of the best series out there so please no

There are more reasons than that but that's what you get for reading japanese sankanku

新房
当初は、2時間のミステリー映画にできないかという話だったんです。そのつもりで脚本会議を始めたのですが、
西尾さんにとって『戯言シリーズ』はやはり特別な思い入れのある作品だと知り、「じゃあ2時間に縮めるべきではないのでは」という話になって。
ただ2時間以上となると映画としては長過ぎるし、TVアニメ1クールには満たないので、OVAならいいんじゃないかと決まっていきました。

岩上
今でも『クビキリサイクル』はファンにとってすごく大切な作品で、ずっと好きだという方も多いと思います。
そのためには不特定多数に発信するTVや配信よりも、OVAというモノとして直接お届けする形が適しているのではないか、という気持ちもありました。
あと、作品内容としても毎週ペースでは作りきれないという制作上の問題もありまして…。OVAで月一本ペースという変則的なフォーマットに落ち着いた次第です。

Kizumonogatari part 2 subs when

I wonder how upset you'll be when they decide to adapt Ningen

sometime in January

What the fuck is all this talk about a kid, are you anons trolling or what? Is this legit?

Making Zaregoto another Monogatari was a mistake.

White Fox should have just done Zaregoto like they did Katanagatari.

Nisio said in Nademonogatari afterword something about marriage. Like it would be fun to watch. Nothing about a kid.

I agree that Watanabe was the wrong choice to adapt Take's designs, but Watanabe's designs aren't only samey now because of Monogatari. His designs have always been samey, and they've always looked like the designs in Monogatari. In one of his older shows, Soul Taker, there's a girl that looks exactly like Senjougahara.

i'll never understand why people say this

No.

Cool. Their marriage would be really nice to see (or read).

This. I'm honestly starting to get sick of the series even though Bake was my favorite thing of 2009

not need to falseflag faggot

Who are you quoting?

Since Nisio mentioned it, probably not.

Then ignore it? It's not like this is going to be animated anyway, nor are the past few LNs that have been released either. You're not "sick of" something that isn't there
unless you're saying that you live in Japan and don't want this stuff being among other LNs

What a lovely family. I really want to see them marrying. Hitagi will be a lioness.

Rewatching Baka after Finishing Owari. Next I think is Nise, then I'll go into ovas and movies. I love this series.

Have fun noticing stuff you missed the first time around.

Already noticed the talisman Araragi used on the First was the same from Snake's arc.

That was obvious, though.

I particularly love seeing how childish and whiney RRG is in Bake compared to how responsible and silent he is by Tsuki.

He's seen some shit. Though, as Yotsugi said, that might not be all good.

Musubi is fucking delicious.

Bake is 化. Kabuki, Hana, and Otori are 傾、花、and 囮 so they each have a little Bake inside them.

At the same time, it's also interesting seeing how relatively reserved and vanilla he is compared to the serial molester goofball he becomes.

But that serial molester goofball is just a front he puts up to hide how depressed and burndened he is. Him adopting this goofy, care-free attitude around others is his way of hiding his troubles as not to worry people, like a responsible adult. That's what I love about his character development.

Just like Kanbaru.

They really are ridiculously compatible.

I think he is genuinely happier, even though he has more to worry about.

>256ページ
Damn, the Off-Season books are all so short.

All Monogatari characters are intricately written to play off one another in numerous ways. Just to follow one train of thought:
>Araragi is a hero who saves everyone he meets.
>Hitagi is a victim who couldn't be saved until she met Araragi.
>Kaiki is a villain who previously tried to save Senjougahara but failed.
But then the situation is flipped with:
>Senjougahara once again becomes a victim in a situation Araragi cannot fix.
>Kaiki becomes the one person who can save them both.
>Kaiki becomes the one kind of hero Araragi couldn't be by virtue of him being a villain.
Then, if you look at it from another angle:
>The situation with Nadeko was something that would've killed Araragi as well, making him also the victim.
>Senjougahara then becomes the one person who can convince Kaiki to become a hero.
>This makes her herself change from a victim into a hero, reversing her and Araragi's roles.

All of Monogatari is written so that each character plays off one another ridiculously well, that's its greatest strength. Literally everyone is compatible with each other, especially with Araragi.

Time for more CGI flags.

Part 2 is doing better than part 1

Not surprising. Part 1 is all buildup which is blue-balling on its own. Part 2 has some payoff.

I would settle for getting Hitagi Rendezvous animated for the time being.

After Kizu 3 and Fate probably.

Will we ever have the epilogue confirming Bat's victory?

Cross your fingers and pray, but don't hope.

Too lewd for print.

Her helping Araragi play dentist with Karen was too lewd for print, but that got printed anyways.

What site is that info from?

>crabfags genuinely think hitagi will get anything in the novel

she is so irrelevant to the story, its actually kinda sad how he put the "heroine" on the backburner like that.

Yeah some of the foreshadowing is great, but the constant references to what happaened in Kizu sure are annoying

While it's an interesting way of looking at it, I don't think there's anything particularly special or deep about different characters being placed in different roles in different situations. A lot of stories make it a point to give every character their chance to be the hero.

Niso has to use her conservatively, otherwise her bestness would overshadow all the other girls.

More Monkey when?

You seem to think -gatari only has one heroine. The heroine is whoever the story is centered on at the time.

Being the MC's girlfriend doesn't necessarily make her the heroine of the story.

In the end Hitagi is just one of the girls Araragi saved. Hitagi was just lucky enough to be the first one(besides Shinobu) and was thus lucky enough to be the first to ask him.