Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnPcefBIbec
youtube.com/watch?v=oL5FEEhhQsM
youtu.be/8BtzOhQCJfw
youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that soy boy.

Who vs who? E celebs need to fuck off

The only thing vegan gains destroys is his testosterone.

literally who is that half breed

PJW is a cuck, this vegan gains is a cuck, and i cant quite put my finger on it....but I'm pretty sure OP is a cuck too.

Did they fuck?

youtu.be/qnPcefBIbec

Here's the link because OP is too busy sucking cocks.

Daily reminder that e-celebs are not politics.
sage

Yeah eating kilos and kilos and kilos of artificially extracted protein is exactly the same as eating carrots and soy beans instead of meat

>quotes a study that doesn't even use soy
>ignores studies that show soy has negative effects
>thinks short-term hormones changes mean something
>is dumb

>baby face
>male girlfriend
>not much muscle for amount of effort he puts in
>whines all day
>see, I'm masculine!

He'd beat PJ in a cage fight match so stfu bitch ass nogga

well that settles it, soy is good for you. Eat processed shit as your main protein source every day...

Can anyone explain to me why Vegan Gains' body looks so fucking weird? Is it because of muscle tone? Is that genetic?

>fag ANTAI ESS JAY DOUBLEYEW co-opts meme and ruins it
>opportunist twat vegan takes up opposition to now dead meme for more views

I really wish we could just put these corners of the Internet into some kind of labor camps.

autistic vegan mulatto that got a vasectomy because his 5/10 gf asked him to.

Fuck you milk/beer boy

Do Paul's videos always trigger people this hard?

It's the only one I've ever watched to completion.

I'm not a vegan but there are retards who really believe vegans can't be /fit/?

Vegan athletes exist at the Olympic level.

Vegan gains is a beta faggot who looks dyel as fuck

Fuck you bread/wine boy.

I don't think anyone who avoids soy because of estrogen hormones is drinking dairy or beer. Why would you not want man titties from soy but get it from other stuff?

>implying that only of of they two is a soyboy and not both

Everyone at olympic level are on PEDs anyway

racemixing is a hell of a thing.

He looks/talks like a manchild, at least Watson has some bass in his voice.
If he's doing it as a thing he should be way bigger even women that do bodybuilding are bigger.
If he's doing it to get toned he's doing a bad job, he's loose and fat.

why does the soy guy sound like his nuts are in his stomach?

Estrogenated muscle development. Check out female body builders sometime and note the many similarities.

The better ones do. It's pretty much how he always manages to rack up the hits.

Mongrel genetics and a diet of incomplete proteins.

being /fit/ wont do shit for you during the day of the rope

yeah but you still need a high base level of fitness to even get near the Olympic level.

They're performance ENHANCING drugs not performance CREATING drugs.

Correction, OP is a faggot.

Because he literally neutered himself and he eats shit full of phytoestrogens.

Ever seen a real muscle builder?

like , not your soyboys, , THE strongest men on earth - White Viking Overlords who eat flesh of the weak.

Only cucks watch pjw and keep up with his drama. Pjw is a content stealing no life cucked anglo is all i know of him

Soyfags must die.

I was chatting with some of my friends last night; one mentioned this video to the other and sent him into a near-frothing rage. It amounted to calling Paul a retard and blasting Sup Forums

Good times

I've dated vegan girls. If you a man an vegan, you seriously are a giant pussy.

SOYGOYS
>soygoys
SOYGOYS
>soygoys
SOYGOYS
>soygoys
SOYGOYS
>soygoys

Is soy kosher?

DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR FACE ON SOY
SOY: NOT EVEN ONCE

Why would pjw steal of our soyboy meme when he looks like a soycuck himself. Hopefully that faggts gets beat and stops coming to steal memes.

hahahaha I've never seen someone so triggered by the soy boy term. Probably because his entire vegan movement relies on people moving from meat to tofu.

>does a lot of training (i.e. create testosterone) to counteract all the soy estrogen
>wow look I'm fine

No shit, he still would be a lot more buff if he ate correctly. The problem is if you are already on a low-test lifestyle and further introduce estrogen.

He does talk like a little girl.

Tell your friend that cuck pjw has nothing to do with Sup Forums besides stealing content.

Yeah, once Ben Shapiro and PJW are using Sup Forums memes, it's all over with as far as definitions go. Ask an alt-liter what being redpilled means. Most will tell you it's going from liberal to conservative. Some normies think it was just voting for Trump.

The one where he said mental illness is basically a myth triggered the /r9k/ and SJW crowds heavily a while back.

Concern trolling shill.... Fighting against the soy boy meme.

You're really "taking the fight to us" shill.

SAGE.

Being a vegan is so fucking retarded I disregard everyone who subscribes to it immediately. My ancestors didn't suffer through famines, wars and eradicated all the other predators, so I can go ahead and not reap the benefits of centuries of work, fuck this. I a have a duty to my ancestors to gourge myself on meat as often as possible, that's fucking nature, if these cuck animals don't want to be eaten then they should go ahead and evolve into non-cuck versions of themselves.

Soyim, I...

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=oL5FEEhhQsM

he looks like shit for how long he's been lifting and how much effort he's put in

he runs a for profit business, its all clickbait

but thats retarded, ofc man can kill any animal he pleases, but destroying nature, like coral reefes etc. just so dumb nigger can eat their fried fish is just a dumb choice. animal suffering can be usefull for reasearch etc. but just feeding your dumb population, while destroying nature, and promoting chronic illnesses is just autistic as fuck.

Faces of Soy
>Faces of Soy
Faces of Soy
>Faces of Soy
Faces of Soy
>Faces of Soy
Faces of Soy
>Faces of Soy
Faces of Soy
>Faces of Soy

SOY GOY
>SOY GOY
SOY GOY
>SOY GOY
SOY GOY
>SOY GOY

Get wrrrreeeekkkkktttt soy boy.

so he voluntarily sterilized himself because of a woman who isn't even his wife? (not saying it's ok but why do anything permanent for a GF)
when she realizes that she actually wants babies and leaves him he'll probably an hero

He destroyed his own dog quite well.

He looks and talks like a bitch.

>vegan gains
>minus the gains

Kikes ever trying to rep down on any other group for being weak and feminized.

WEW JEW
E
W

J
E
W

PJW doesn't even lift so that's not saying much

>call others weak
>be weak
You see just because im a weak bitch does not mean i cant critisise your diet for making you a weak bitch

Vegain gains is the guy that took 10 years of training to bench 100kg and squat 115kg.

There is a video out there where he says he doesn't want kids,
>his 'woman' literally looks like a soyboy
Is he gay?
>No kids... because he can't get it up and 'woman' won't take birth control
>his voice whines like a 8 year old girl that wants something
>He has man boobs despite working out
>he literally doesn't have to shave his face
>he no longer needs to buy underwear because his dick and balls shrank up inside him

Daily reminder that soy consumption makes you more likely to castrate yourself and take your wifes last name.

youtu.be/8BtzOhQCJfw

Seriously listen to like just 20 secs. It sounds like his balls are shriveled all the way up into his abdomen.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec

This faggot is drowning in soy? Can he even be helped?

he sounds and looks like a wierd boybuilder woman

His biceps looks as if he has been torned.

they are both cucks, but yeah pjw is wrong about the soy thing. but you know, i like the term soy boy. so i'm gonna keep using it.

I'd do it for the wife once I'm 40+ and have 4+ kids.

Why is he wrong?

Imagine my shock

It is not hard to destroy PJW ffs, he is a complete retard. However, the vegan is deffo a soyboy. You don't get a vasectomy just because your gf asked you and be something else than a soyboy yourself.

>Why is he wrong?
because soy is not femenising, being a fat retard who drinks milk all day long is.

his voice sounds like that of a nutless pooftah

Soy destroys nature as well. They've burned huge patches of the Amazon to grow it.

you know why, because thats what they feed to animals, 80% of grains grown in the US are fed to animals.

the absolute state of curlbros

He really did destroy him. Now I'm not particularly a fan of VG, but you have to admit he decimates PJW with facts here. PJW is out of his depth. Hilarious how this video is bringing out all the alt-lite closet Paul Jewseph Cuckson-loving faggots on this board, though.

veganism really shows the worst of pol, when debating comminism etc. everything is civil, but every vegan thread is 90% appeals to nature and "soyboy" "cuck"

>4 fucking ads

He really does his research you can give him that. And i do think milk\beer\chicken have feminizing effect, but, can we really trust researches on soy? Its being pushed everywhere novadays, could they just buy scientists who did the research off? I personally stay away from soy even if research say its safe, you can get all your protein and calcium without nor soy nor dairy or meat.

Who gives a shit. Wanna eat vegetables? Knock yourself out. Just fuck off and leave my steak and other meats alone.

XDDDDD so strong omg i bet u fuk mad bitches big meaty man

the issue is that if soy is bad, then fitoestrogens are bad, and then most plant protein sources would be "femenising"

Yeah it is, you would think of all the places /pol would nail the problem with meat, dairy and all the health problems they cause but i guess /pol isnt immune to biases, wishful thinking and emotions just as anyone else.

>le 52% face

>posting vegan nogains post cycle
lmaoing at you

Never heard of red kidney beans, black beans, lentils, quinoa, chickpeas or any other protein rich food containing isoflavones or phytoestrogen.

its the inability to handle critisism, video games are bad, no mom fuck off, alcohol is bad, fuck off mom you cant tell me what to do, animal products are bad, mom are you a soyboy lefitst cuck?
im pretty sure beans and lentils are high in phytoestrogen, but who cares

He’s Canadian, retard.

>I-I'm not a soyboy goys honest
>Disregard the fact that my fucking nuts have been cut off
>pls think I'm manly

"Hispanics" as they call them in US consume lots of beans since forever, they dont seem to have any problem with getting "feminised", and they did a study on them which tells high amount of bean consumption is the reason they have such high life expectancy in states.

SOYIM
>SOYIM
SOYIM
>SOYIM
SOYIM
>SOYIM