The discussion for this show has really died down since the last fight. Guess Rinne was best girl all along

The discussion for this show has really died down since the last fight. Guess Rinne was best girl all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149671525/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149654290/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150022181/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah. It's just no one wants to bother when a raging autist will just show up and ruin any attempts by constantly shitting on the show and not allowing anyone to like it
Because, since when is trying to force people to agree with you using personal attacks discussion?

That last episode saved the show, it was hype as fuck. Felt like I was watching Rocky for a while there.

We just finished a thread that reached bump limit a few hours ago. We discussed everything that could be discussed already. Now, it's best to wait for next episode.

>raging autist
But this here is a problem and people are getting tired of it. Mods have banned him several times, but to no avail since he keeps evading it.

Good shows don't get discussed on Sup Forums. It means that last episode was an improvement. People is glad to see Rinne's shit getting kicked in.

>there are still people pretending this show was good past the first four minutes

>Guess Rinne was best girl all along
No but she's supposed to be the antagonist so getting kicked out of the tournament so early is a pretty questionable narrative choice. Sure after the tournament Fukka will fight her, but at that point no one is gonna give a fuck anymore.

This
and this.

Also all Vivid are best girls.

>That last episode saved the show
It pretty much ruined it. Rinne is no longer a credible threat, meaning there's somehow less tension now that there was before. The rest of the show is going to be a pointless load of nothing, like everything that happened up to now.

>Good shows don't get discussed on Sup Forums.
This is true. But like said, there was a thread that reached bump limit a short while ago, that means this isn't a good show. But you already knew that.

The only best Vivid girl is Corona.

>This style of posting and that implication

Welp, OP is the raging autist. So much for your attempt to be subtle. Hope you'll get banned you for the nth time.

I want more Fuuka. Give me more Fuuka

mfw i havent even get to watch ep8 yet.

>another VSfag that doesn't actually watch the show
How many does that make?

Satan has spoken. All vivids are miracles of the universe.

Vivio?

The meat if the story was never related to who wins the tournament. It's about Rinne and Fuuka's mending friendship. If anything, a personal private fight will suit better the climax if the conflict than one in a tournament with lots of people around.

Oh

>muh VSfag
>misconstrues what he said
Yep. It's you 100%.

>It's about Rinne and Fuuka's mending friendship.
Which fucking Vivio is going to fix.

So much for that.

>heeding the word of the lord of the underworld
Edgy.

Speak for yourself. It's cool to see Vivio win like an underdog, but it's disheartening tovsee Rinne down and depressed even if it is for the better to induce the next stage of character development.

>but it's disheartening tovsee Rinne down and depressed
You think she's going to kill herself after this? I hope she kills herself after this.

All girls confirmed best girls.

>People is glad to see Rinne's shit getting kicked in.
>People is glad

People "are" glad my dear Bashaun. I see Rinne haters not only lack tact, but also intelligence.

>haters
It's just one turbo autist.

Well, they don't like the worst Nanoha character ever made, so they can't be lacking too much.

This shit is becoming like the madoka threads. You're immediately getting defensive and posting shit like this like you're trying to bait him into arguments again. You can't even discuss the show in here anymore because you assume that any negative posts are just "the autist" and try to shut down all discussion.

Helpful reference so people can recognize the autistic troll:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149671525/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149654290/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150022181/

Remember to ignore and report him.

You can have negative posts without trying to force people to accept your opinion is the only acceptable opinion. What characterizes the autist is personal attacks. He's the one shutting down all discussion because he can't accept people honestly legitimately disagreeing with him.
Accussing people of being boogeymen like "narutards" or "edgefags who didn't watch the rest of the franchise" isn't discussion

>You can't even discuss the show in here anymore because you assume that any negative posts are just "the autist" and try to shut down all discussion.
Spot on.

It objectively hasn't by post/thread count.

Vivio did her contribution and openned a path. It's up to Fuuka to take that opportunity and succeed.

You say that but you've accused me of being your bogeyman in these threads multiple times for just not agreeing with you.

>stating opinions as objective facts

Oh they lack more than you'll ever comprehend.

>Vivio did her contribution
In what was supposed to be Fuuka's mission.

Face it, the writing is atrocious.

>This shit is becoming like the madoka
Fitting for the season that is betraying the original Nanoha essence and trying to become more Madoka-like with it's gritty edginess.

>pretending objective facts are opinions
You're not making a good case here.

You're talking as though you've never been in any Vivid thread in the past month. There's a huge difference between actual fans discussing that would include simply negative opinions that points out faults without any ulterior motive and a raging autist with a personal agenda to run amok and shitpost with little to no logic except to bait, force his own facts, split up fans by trolling for different sides to make people hate the show, his peculiar habit of spamming and attacking every post that even remotely is positive non-stop, as if it was his job to sperg.

Just look at .

He got 67 posts deleted last thread when he got banned, such dedication is admirable even for a troll. So in the end the troll hating on Vivid Strike in most threads that replies to everyone that disagrees with him was the same troll that sometimes comes to Nanoha threads to hate on yuri couples. Seems like our threads getting to such a new low is the fault of only about 3 people.

>You can have negative posts without trying to force people to accept your opinion is the only acceptable opinion.
Yeah, that's exactly the point, disliking Vivid Strike is fine and we're here to discus about the series, with its good and bad things, but when there is one person that won't stop trying to convince every other user that his opinions and twisted views of the reality are right, then we have a problem.

>What characterizes the autist is personal attacks.
The one last thread wasn't big on the personal attacks front, he's certainly tame compared to AC|

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't really understand Fuuka's motives anymore honestly.

Me? Nah. Unless you insulted people, but you can disagree without insults. I obviously can't control other people getting really defensive. But that's just cause and effect. There's a lot of hate posts shitting on the people who like VS, so said people have to become extremely defensive and suspicious because of all the insults

Not him, but why don't you show us some of your posts in the past then? Let's see if you're not pretending. Identifying the raging autsitic is extremely easy and doesn't take any effort.

This thread alone is easy to isolated this posts. For example, just several of his latest ones: .

Probably something to the tune to "i made this really cool character filled to the shit with potential and i wasted her on a tournament arc. oh well, might as well have her ride the wave. -tsuzuki"

>disliking Vivid Strike is fine

isolate his*

You're right, the protagonist must always do everything themselves.
Just like Nanoha saved fate without help from Yuuno, Chrono, Arf, and Lindy.
And When she saved Hayate without help from Fate, Yuuno, Chrono, Arf, the Wolkenritter, and the crew of of the Athura.
And how Nanoha defeated every one of the Numbers as well as Jail to save Vivio without any help from the other members of Riot Force 6.
Side characters have never done anything in this franchise, everything has always been done by the main protagonist of the season.

I'm not going to prove to you that I'm not your shitposter obsession, user.

The fact that you think the situations are even remotely similar, betrays how much you actually know about Nanoha. Which is already self-explanatory, given you're defending VS, but I felt like I should point that out regardless.

Anyway, the thing you're not seeing here is that in those cases, the main character solved the big problems IN ADDITION to the supporting cast. Here, not only Vivio did the major breakthrough all by her own lone self, but robbed Fuuka of the ability of doing anything else because Rinne is out of the tournament now.

Why? Because it didn't go for the boring predictable route of having Rinne lose the tournament to Fuuka?
Seriously, how is being unpredictable bad?

You should if you don't want to be associated with him. That is, assuming you are even a different person. Is it that hard to link a few of your post showing you're a different person who simply has some negative criticisms without any raging autism that shits up threads?

Rinne defeat was extremely plot convenient and unnatural: first the show boast Rinne incredible defence and power then Vivio (who had two damaged limbs plus the hits on the body) pulls a 10 hit combo that end knocking Rinne unconcious while not really damaging her. I found that disappointing and while biased to Rinne (who's Best Girl btw) I hope that she get up and continue to be the based girl i want

You don't count, autist-kun. Don't act innocent and a victim ehen you're a pure shitposter who doesn't want any thought and constructive discussion, much less any FUN. Seriously, fuck off.

>And how Nanoha defeated every one of the Numbers as well as Jail to save Vivio without any help from the other members of Riot Force 6.
Hayate could have nuked their ship with everyone on it if it wasn't for absurd politics.

when*
thoughtful*

Maybe you should move to some other forum if the concept of an anonymous image board is this difficult for you.

>anons told me that Vivio couldn't win
>Vivio won
>anons told me that Vivio is leaving the tournamet
>Vivio is going to kick Fuuka's ass

You're not helping yourself. Everyone has a distinctive way of writing and typing given enough references and repeated posting. If you can't even show your own posts that differs from the autist that you yourself recognize, then it can only mean you're the faggot just pretending.

Holy shit, you're retarded if you think Vivio fixed anything or that Fuuka can't do anything outside of the tournament

>Here, not only Vivio did the major breakthrough all by her own lone self,
Yes, it certainly looked like Rinne was in an emotionally healthy state at the end of that last episode, job well done everybody!
>but robbed Fuuka of the ability of doing anything else because Rinne is out of the tournament now.
Except we know they're still going to fight, we had a scene setting up that fact two episodes ago.

Funny thing is that Chrono did exactly that once the ship reached space.

Yeah, why would someone take issue with the humongous amount of build up for this big tournament match that now will never happen because lul Vivio.

Good show. And that wasn't me, I don't know what you're talking about.

Do you honestly think anyone would trawl through every single Vivid thread to compile all their posts for you just to appease your obsession with some shitposter?

>the major breakthrough == fixed completely
Where's the user saying VSfags were smart? I want him to see this.

>b-b-but the outside tourney fight
Yeah I'm sure Rinne is in any condition to fulfill her end of the deal. So much build up for Fuuka fixing Rinne, and in the end the ones to do that will be Vivio and Victoria (and maybe Sieg, she's supposed to show up at some point).

>Thou shalt not be afraid I am with you
The complete lack of punctuation makes my autism flare.

I wish they'd stop using English for made-up quotes that doesn't really have any meaning.

>>the major breakthrough == fixed completely
>Where's the user saying VSfags were smart? I want him to see this.
There was no breakthrough.
Rinne is no better off than she was before her fight with Vivio. Looking at this, she might actually be worse.

>There was no breakthrough.
Yeah man, Rinne is in exactly the same state before the fight that she is in after the fight.

How fucking funny is it that the only person that actually watches this fucking show is one that hates it.

Vivio did no breakthrough. Rinne still has a lot of issues
And why can't Fuuka do anything? Are you part of the staff? Stop talking like you know what'll happen when you're mad that Rinne lost, which shows you were sure she was going to win
Why should your shitty predictions be more accurate now?

>Yeah man, Rinne is in exactly the same state before the fight that she is in after the fight.
Way to not read my whole sentence jackass.
>Looking at this, she might actually be worse.
They only thing Vivio accomplished in her fight was to make things worse. That is the exact opposite of a breakthrough.

>Vivio did no breakthrough.
Oh, you people are hopeless. See: Nowhere in the definition of the word "breakthrough" is it implied that it has to be positive to count.

But okay, let's sate your autism and use a different term. She made "progress" in fixing Rinne. Does that work?

I said a few. There's literally no rationale reasons why you can even remember a few of your latest posts. Unless of course all of your posts are exactly like the autistic shitposter for a certain reason hence your reluctance here.

>But okay, let's sate your autism and use a different term. She made "progress" in fixing Rinne. Does that work?
But she didn't, Rinne is worse off after her fight with Vivio than she was before it. All that happened was that Fuuka's job was made harder.

So, why would people defend a show they don't watch?
Do you seriously think you're so important, people would defend shows they don't watch just to be against you?
Claiming people defending the show don't watch it makes absolutely no sense

>20 posts
>thread is already on fire
I hope things get better come summer.

Yeah. She made Rinne worse and not a single of her issues has been fixed. So much progress

You know what I meant by that. You need to break someone like her down so you can rebuild her up properly. So Vivio did half of Fuuka's job already (she made PROGRESS, fucking read), and Victoria will do the other half. You're just pretending to be retarded at this point.

It's not about that, it's about people missing completely obvious facts that they would know if they'd paid attention to the screen while watching the show. Missing those facts implies that these people don't watch the show (or don't pay attention to it at all, which is functionally the same shit).

Speaking of better things, when is the movie supposed to air?

>she made PROGRESS, fucking read
No, she didn't.
Fuuka is still going to have to beat just as much sense into Rinne as before, the ONLY difference is now they're going to do it in private rather than for an audience.

I really like Rinne, but I'm glad she and her coach got blown the fuck out by Vivio. Rinne's got problems, but Jill's coaching style is pretty fucked up and went about solving Rinne's personal problems by making her obsessed with growing stronger.

It's obvious that Fuuka is going to heal Rinne by the end of the anime, but the tournament just didn't feel like the place to do it. And now that Rinne lost to Vivio a second time by knockout, she's likely more obsessed with growing stronger than ever before. On top of the fact that the tournament is going to be a platform for Fuuka to show the world how strong she is, it will serve as build up for Rinne to take her fight against Fuuka more seriously than having them matched up against each other on the stage.

>the ONLY difference
See, this is what I was talking about. If you seriously, honestly think Rinne's mental state is even remotely the same pre-tournament and post-tournament, then you don't watch the show at all. It's as simple as that.

>I really like Rinne
Post discarded.

>Victoria will do the other half
[citation needed]
Also, I still don't see how Vivio did any progress. In Rinne's mind, this is just a repeat of her past. A rich girl beating her.
Also , answer me.
Why would people defend a show they don't watch?
Also, VS isn't a subtle deep animu where people'll miss things if they don't "pay attention". So stop hiding behind the retarded "you don't watch the show" excuse
Yep. Rinne's worse now. But that isn't what I'd call progress.

I agree and I've said something like that before.

The opening gives away a lot of hints. Fuuka and Rinne are going to replicate what Vivio and Einhart did in Vivid with their street fight.

Every sane and reason person expected that Rinne had to lose sooner or later. I'm a Rinne fan and I sure as hell exoected it. Losing to Vivio is quite fitting for Nanoha's daughter to deliver the initial befriending. It's all for the sake of character development, which is a good thing.

>white hair
>purple eyes
>same outfit
>magic users
>tragic past weighing them down
>desperately trying to become strong
>need someone to save them from their misery

What's the difference, again?

>[citation needed]
Yeah, you know what, you're right. It'd be much closer to Tsuzuki's style if Victoria went to Rinne's room while she was crying to herself and did absolutely fuck-all to advance the plot or do much of anything.

>Also, I still don't see how Vivio did any progress.
She was broken down even further than before. Did you not see her making a big deal out of this shit happening a second time?

>Why would people defend a show they don't watch?
I already fucking told you why. I never said this was a subtle deep animu or whatever you want to pull out of your ass. I explicitly said that there are pretty obvious things going on ON-SCREEN and people defending the show act like they never happened.

>Yep. Rinne's worse now. But that isn't what I'd call progress.
Again, you have to break her down because you can rebuild her back up. See: Fate. She had to see how much her mother hated her and pass out before realizing what is the right thing to do.

And hopefully people will stop pretending VS isn't a retread of Vivid but with different characters.

No, it's fucking retarded. Why have a brand new MC if they aren't going to do anything at all?

Reminder, do NOT reply to the autist's forced arguments and pointless negative bait. Report and ignore.

Rinne have bigger breast?

Yes.

I've been hoping it's going to focus on Fuuka for the past 3 episodes.
I'm starting to lose hope

You told me why you claim people aren't watching the show
You didn't explain why someone not watching VS would defend it
And Rinne's situation right now can't be comparex to Fate at all. Losing to Vivio didn't prove Rinne wrong in her mentality. She just thinks she's still too weak, and will want to push herself even harder until Fuuka talks and beats some sense into Rinne
PD: if you hate the show so much and know how it's gonna go , why don't you just drop it instead of wasting you're limited lifetime?

*your

user, please see . He's an autistic troll for a reason.

She's shorter than Emilia, so not necessarily.

rinne wears the outfit better

This is debatable.

>Rinne is a stolen character
I guess it fits VS' theme of unoriginality.

>You told me why you claim people aren't watching the show
>You didn't explain why someone not watching VS would defend it
Oh, so that's what you were asking. My bad. Anyway, I don't know. But it's not like it matters to me.

>And Rinne's situation right now can't be comparex to Fate at all.
Yes, because Fate's situation was actually well-written and made sense.

>Losing to Vivio didn't prove Rinne wrong in her mentality. She just thinks she's still too weak, and will want to push herself even harder
Right, but she was still broken down even harder than usual. Victoria will bring her back to her senses (or be there for no reason, we'll find out in a few days).

>PD: if you hate the show so much and know how it's gonna go , why don't you just drop it instead of wasting you're limited lifetime?
I'm a Nanohafag. I'm going to watch it even if I hate it. I watched StrikerS all the way through, and that sucked even harder than this.

Left is top tier. Right is mid tier.

Who is the one on the right?

This show might really become ruined if Vivio goes on to beat both main characters. Do we really need Vivio vs Einhart in the spinoff?

Eh. The show is already ruined so it wouldn't be a big loss.

Rinne doesn't need saving.

My wife Fuuka is so cute