Soylent meals are being pushed extremely hard...

Soylent meals are being pushed extremely hard. Especially as a meal replacement for those who dont' want to buy fast food. Do people really not have the skill to cook a chicken with some rice?

Also, why do people brush aside the obvious estrogen amplifiers like its nothing? Do SoyBoys deserve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qnysb3uW_iU
youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=HKOVuO7itUI
streamable.com/lxjs9
youtube.com/watch?v=y-FlAG2ex_g
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
time.com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control/
yalescientific.org/2012/03/baby-got-birth-control-the-impact-of-hormonal-contraception-on-sexual-attraction/
time
archive.is/fPHbX
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A&t=191s
ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=Qnysb3uW_iU

They're being pushed because soyboys are more attractive to women who are on hormonal birth control (which is also pushed hard)

It's to create upcoming generations that have a more feminine (docile and emotional) mindset.

Easier to control.

What an ugly creature. Picture at the bottom left made me crack up tho.

Essential Videos:

The Defining Moment that changed everything:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=HKOVuO7itUI

streamable.com/lxjs9

youtube.com/watch?v=y-FlAG2ex_g

Ok, guys, I'm gonna need some hard science on this. The amount of myths around hormones in food is unbelievable, and I need to decide whether to buy eggs/cabbage in bulk or not.

Looks to be demon-possessed, desu. Sad!

Chebureki and pelmeni my dude.

Chicken does way more to Feminize males than Soy.

Pelmeni taste great, but meat and dough in such amounts are not good for your liver.

This picture should be updated showing him bald.

>soyboys are more attractive to women who are on hormonal birth control
[citation needed]

>Chebureki
cheeki breeki

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/

time.com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control/

yalescientific.org/2012/03/baby-got-birth-control-the-impact-of-hormonal-contraception-on-sexual-attraction/

Archived
>time com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control
archive.is/fPHbX

I pretty much lived on pic for a while.
It's around 5-6% protein. Minced meat is ~14% for comparison.

This should be pushed hard in high crime suburbs.
Imagine south Chicago and Detroit becoming having 40% of the male population being trans, all having reduced sperm counts and women being borderline infertile.
Soy is the future bois!
Within two years homicide in these areas would be cut in half.

Thanks, boss

I prefer the new, Green brand of Soylent.

Is human meat halal?

your plan has a fatal flaw, niganon, soy products are too expensive for single black mothers to feed their children and you can't buy them with food stamps.

tfw I liked cosmo before the mental breakdown and I've caught glimpses of other breakdown streams and there is always a SMALL hope that one day he'll just stop this shit fuck this brainwashing shit needs to go man what the fuuuuuuuuck just stop taking exogenous hormones and you'll stop having nightly psychotic episodes PLEASE

Damn

>sitter på ræva hele dagen på kontorstolen i leiligheta på Grorud og arkiverer lenker på firekanalen heile jævla dagen

Faen altså. Er det dette NAV-penga går til?

Neida, takk skal du ha min helt. Du gjör Gudenes arbeid.

Faen altså.

Stay away from Soy my Korean friend.

John numbers fucked Cosmo so hard he turned him into a "woman"

>Er det dette NAV-penga går til?
Ja det er det. Har laget mye software og databaser også som jeg skal dele en av dagene.

Probably.

I mean, murdering people is apparently halal as fuck, so why not cannibalism?

Cooking every single meal while having a full-time job is kind of difficult.

Just eat phytoandrogens you stupid faggots.
It's the same type of shit but you become more manly.
Plus they won't aromatize into Estrogen like Testosterone does.

This guys 'transition' is one of the most tragic cases I've seen.
>That fridge full of soylent pic

Cook 7 days worth of food on the weekend, freeze it. Thaw and reheat daily.

this u sven?

I actually was stupid enough to get and use the stuff several years back. Was trying to keep calories low and nutrients high.
After a week or so, I got so sick I ended up in the hospital after nearly passing out and spitting up foam. They thought I was having a diabetic episode, but I'm not diabetic. Blood sugar was fine, they tested it 5+ times while I was there.
Did bloodwork on me, found out I had smoked marijuana and told me I had a panic attack, gave me a reefer madness-tier packet and a shot of an NSAID in my ass.
They accused me of lying when I answered no to taking any illict substances; had med card.

Knowing what I know now, the hormone shock probably caused some kind of systemic auto-immune reaction.
Woke me up big time to how inept the modern medical system is, and how ignorant the practioners are.

Yeah I have been thinking about doing that. Will need to buy some containers.

Godsaker.

YA YO YA YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>pushed

Pushed by who other than the fags who make it?

lol what a turd, refugee men are less likely to rape women, theres less refugee men than they are men of other races in these countries, thats why per capita is important.

GAS

>>soyboys are more attractive to women who are on hormonal birth control

it's true, women who are ovulating want high test alpha men, women who aren't or who are on BC lower test, more docile men

note that I'm not saying they want to have sex with these men. They just want them as partners

No, retard. Soy, like corn, is in damn near every processed food product ever because it is cheap. There is no hidden agenda, it's simple economics.

Solution? Stop buying everything with soy, corn, or wheat in it. BY THE WAY, the majority of the BPA in your blood comes from handling RECEIPTS, not ingesting it in food.

A faggot shill was trying to shill us soy because according to him, since soy estrogen was from vegetals, it was very weak and would block adsortion of real estrogen. This proves soyboys are full of shit.

>t. Soy Investor

RIP COSMO MY NIGGA I WATCHED UR SHIT YEARS AGO

Oh look, is this faggot again.

Mama Cosma, wat happened?

You dense turd, I just told you to boycott the garbage. Read Brownstein's book on it. Soy is only okay to eat if fermented, and even then in small amounts.

>t. SIDF

>Soy, like corn, is in damn near every processed food product ever because it is cheap

You mean because it's massively subsidized

Good job on being completely fucking stupid and brainwashed though yeah

Soylent is completely healthy, fuck off shill. I've been consuming it for 6 years I'm fine

Card sauce? Is it real deck?

how is your hrt coming along?

Lack of visible symptoms doesn't equate to it being healthy.

that's the shittiest pepe I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A&t=191s

this guy?
he makes some good points honestly

Du er en vakker sjel

Have a regional Pepe for your collection.

i read that and it wasnt funny

This guy gets it.
Most of the (((Jew))) made stuff to bring down the Amerimutt is simply the logical result of capitalism and liberalism.
It is good for business.
The system is the problem.

>the majority of the BPA in your blood comes from handling RECEIPTS, not ingesting it in food

what did he mean by this

what comic is this from i want to harass the author

The ink used on credit tickets contains very potent xenoestro.
It is illegal in France.

ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/

Just an anecdote i work for a carrier and i had to reach out to a customer to confirm he recieved a package delivered to him. It turned out to be a box from Soylent and when this dude spoke over the phone i could instantly tell he was a huge flaming fag lol.

Anyone unwilling to cook their own meals deserves it.

He's right, you know. Look up BPA and receipts.

i want to cut his head off

Ask the Expert: Soy

Q: Are the phytoestrogens in soy foods helpful or risky for cancer survivors? Do estrogens in soy increase breast cancer risk? What about the estrogens in soy for men and boys?

A:Soy products, such as miso soup, tofu, and edamame, contain very weak plant estrogens called phytoestrogens that hinder the body's natural estrogen from attaching to cells. (The prefix "phyto" simply means "plant.") Normally, estrogens hook onto tiny receptor proteins in your cells that allow them to change the cell's chemistry.

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms.

>actual blocks normal estrogen.

>a downfall of cosmo thread
these are the kinds of "people" cosmo now surrounds himself with. All from his discord. It's utterly pathetic

Heard of subsidies? Foodstamps being soy food convertibles?
Instead of soup kitchens, send soy kitchens.

Been saying this to people for a while, but people just can't stop using "soyboy" and shitting on soy.
Redditors will be redditors, I guess. The stuff is debunked in the matter of minutes - I'm amazed that people are suggesting that not eating soy would turn them into men. Quitting soy is not a silver bullet.

SHILL

Norbot where have you been? Haven't seen you around for a while

I used to drink soy milk up until I was 10 years old because I was allergic to cow milk. Am I a lost cause?

Show boi pucci

But I found another one where an intelligence officer developed breats through drinking too much soy milk.

MIMIC AND BLOCK.

>when your diet hits 80% Soylent

That's a better. It's so simple, but at the same time, oh so effective.

Wasnt Cosmo already a tranny in 2015?
I thought he lost so hard because he were already mentally unstable and on hormones.

cosmo honestly seemed like such a cool guy before... this...

It's giving me the heebie-jeebies. I normally tolerate traps and femboys, but this one is just too bizarre. He looks like the kind of guy that would murder you in cold blood. Creepy stuff.

One single case doesn't mean shit. Learn the scientific method.

When's the last time you've been to Detroit? That's basically already how it is. The downtown and nearby historic neighborhoods are packed with soyboys and beta hipster cucks. You have to get several miles out of the city center, into the dilapidated niggorhoods to get mugged now. Compare that with 10 years ago. In 10 years, who knows how soft that city will be.

He is basically on hrt.
Save these videos, repost everytime a soy shill appears. We can't let them get away with it.

legumes cause a lot of inflammation in the body, best to avoid large quantities

The funny thing is that cuckolding is an inherently anti-feminist (if a woman has sex with another man it's a great shame on her man) and racist (black men are crazed sex beasts and it's degrading to fuck them) fetish but liberals just can't fucking help themselves.

i knew from the shilling of soylent
> it was made to harm us
DEATH TO THE SOY JEW!

You seem well versed in cuckoldry.

Turning people gay is a lot easier than cleaning out the Zyklon B showers.

Can you say population control? I knew you could.

it's not that simple. there is strong evidence that isoflavones and specifically, phytoestrogens are highly estrogenic and can disrupt endocrinal function in various ways. It depends on the specific isoflavones being ingested

>calls someone shill
>he is literally defending a company
The irony.