>tfw both your keikaku and keiaku failed

Other urls found in this thread:

galaxyeyedphoton.tumblr.com/Arc-V-manga-chapters
youtube.com/watch?v=gcE4z76brcw
vote.animefestival.jp
instagram.com/p/BMnl6-Wg-Nt/
youtube.com/watch?v=daWNYfNHxKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yuya gets replaced with DIO as the protagonist.

What changes?

I miss when everyone thought Yuzu was dead for like 5 seconds in Synchro. Why couldn't we just stay there?

Academia loses instantly because The World is a city level stand and its time stop is OP.

I really don't like that the show builds up hype but fails to deliver it.

Every thread until this show dies.

Top 10 Worst Episodes on Nico:

1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
3. BTOOOM 7 - 7.6%
4. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
5. ARC-V 131 - 9.3%
6. ARC-V 129 - 9.6%
7. ARC-V 118 - 10.3%
8. ARC-V 127 - 11.8%
9. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
10. ARC-V 120 - 13.8%

What do the 4 magician's art implies?
>A strong, manly xyz dragon
>A girly synchro dragon
>A sadistic looking woman fusion dragon
>A heroish Pendulum Dragon

straight
gay
gay
straight

What the fuck are these?

>ARC-V thread
>Not ARC-V image for OP
ONE. FUCKING. JOB.

New magicians for the structure deck. Each of them is treated, respectively, as 'xyz dragon','synchro dragon', 'fusion dragon', 'pendulum dragon'. And with the addition of chronograph and astrograph magicians, they're there to summon Zarc, which is speculated to be in the structure deck, also.

Zarc is not speculated to be in the structure deck. It's the cover card of the next set

Does Sup Forums think the final 10 episodes (including the climax) will all be well animated?

Definitely not all of them. In fact they're more likely to look like shit because all the good animators will be working on the new YGO series instead and getting that ready to go.

I'm pissed that Yuto got mediocre support in DBLE. I was kinda underwhelmed at PK Mist Claw. Or am I underestimating it or something?

Dark Anthelion Dragon
Xyz/Pendulum
DARK Dragon Rank 7
3000/2500 Scale 4/4
[Pendulum Effect]
You can send 2 face-up monsters you control with the same level to the Graveyard, including 1 "The Phantom Knights" monster; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, attach those monsters from the graveyard to this card as Xyz materials. You can only use this effect of "Dark Anthelion Dragon" once per turn.

[Monster Effect]
2 Level 7 DARK monsters
If this card gains ATK by it's own effect; increase your life points by the same amount. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it's ATK becomes half it's current ATK, and if it does, this card gains that lost ATK. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects during the turn this effect is activated.

If you had to rewrite Yuri's character how would it be like?

YOOOO
Now post the Manga Starve Venom's effect

We didn't get it, it was summoned at the end of the chapter.

Hold up, the Wikia says this is just a regular Xyz and it has a different effect from the one you posted

Yuri is fine as he is. He just needed to actually get duels and prove he can be a threat 50 episodes ago.

Forgot to add:

>If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

user is running on a mix of reality and speculation.
The monster effect is the same but worded differently, Reiji mentioned that it's a pendulum but we didnt see it in the pendulum zone, the pendulum effect is Fast dragon's but for PKs.

The Phantom Knights of Tattered Mantle
Effect/Pendulum
DARK Warrior Level 3
900/1500 Scale 8/8
[Pendulum Effect]
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK monsters. This effect cannot be negated. You can discard 1 DARK monster, then increase the Levels of all DARK monsters you control by the Level of the discarded monster. You can only use this effect of "The Phantom Knights of Tattered Mantle" once per turn.

[Monster Effect]
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "The Phantom Knights" card from your Deck to your hand; except "The Phantom Knights of Tattered Mantle". You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 banished "The Phantom Knights" card; return it to the Graveyard. Each effect of "The Phantom Knights of Tattered Mantle" can only be used once per turn.

The Phantom Knights of Shattered Knife
Effect/Pendulum
DARK Warrior Level 4
1400/0 Scale 2/2
[Pendulum Effect]
Increase the ATK of DARK monsters you control by 100 x the number of "Phantom Knights" cards in your Graveyard.

[Monster Effect]
If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can target 2 "The Phantom Knights" monsters you control; both monsters' Levels become the combined Level of those 2 monsters. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "The Phantom Knights" Pendulum monster from your Deck or face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "The Phantom Knights of Shattered Knife" once per turn.

>the anime is so rushed and poorly managed we have to rely on the manga for most of the Lancers to get pendulum cards

Can I read the arc-v manga somewhere?
I haven't been to threads for a long while so I completely forgot this was a thing.

Don't shoot the messenger.

galaxyeyedphoton.tumblr.com/Arc-V-manga-chapters

Do you think the Ruris are going fuse into Ray?
And what do you think will happen if they fuse?

They'll fuse but Leo is rushing the fusion so the Ruris will be aware what's happening and Ray will channel them and allow them to speak to their Yus that will be inside Zarc. This will awaken the Yus and Yuya will EGAO Zarc from the inside.
After defeating Zarc Ray will split herself again so the Ruris can live their own life.

>Sawatari gets pendulums in manga
>it's Monarch

She's like a worse Asuka with two-toned hair.

BEHOLD! 64 episodes of 5D's in ~5 minutes!
youtube.com/watch?v=gcE4z76brcw
Is this what an Ono wet-dream looks like?

They will fuse but plot twist, it turns out it was Ray who was the evil one all along.

I want that to happen.

why did they draw him like this?

Should Zarc and Ray duel?

In 20 days or less time YGO 6 PV is coming out
what are your predictions?

That GET.

DM remake with proper Yu-Gi-Oh rules and old character decks reworked into archetypes and they will use all summoning methods.
Also, it will start at the beginning of the manga with Shadow Games reworked into duels.

NAS will give in to American memes and make the main character use a Shapesnatch deck, fresh with the new Shapesnatch archetype.

ARC-VI, a fully-focused Yugiotome or a spin-off, canon or non-canon, featuring Yuto, Shun, and Ruri as an Xyz sentai.

But really, I'll take almost anything except for a DM or ZEXAL Super.

I hope they do DM Super just so you get BTFO

What about if it was a GX Super?

Its so crazy it might actually happen

Is this DM super meme just nostalgia fags getting greedy after their movie or is it a legit thing which has been hinted at?
DM is done and finished, there is nothing relevant left to cover.

>GX Super
>yfw more neo-spacians

>there is nothing relevant left to cover
You know Dragon Ball Super isn't based off the original manga, but new material entirely, right?

I also know that Toriyama stopped caring past the Cell Saga and will let Toei do whatever they want for money.
Besides, we got an evolving card game to work with, going back isn't moving this game forward since it's just keeping it stagnant and boring.
We need a new mechanic and a new series to freshen things up.

>need a new mechanic

No we dont

>We need a new mechanic
No we don't

have you heard of the newest summoning mechanic? It's called spirit summoning

>We need a new mechanic
We don't, but they will probably force one and go back to Xyz in three months.

Are there any strong rumors going on besides the whole female MC with Kaz being more involved?

>We don't need a new mechanic
They said this the same time xyz was introduced and now we have pendulum.
Now we wait for the next thing Konami will add to this game.

vote.animefestival.jp

>Arc-V ranked 92
>Vanguard ranked 33

Even more proof the nips don't give a fuck lmao

We don't need proof that Arc-V is terrible.

would you prefer flat or stacked?

>The nostalgiabait movie on 7th place
You can't make this shit up Delta should be lower

instagram.com/p/BMnl6-Wg-Nt/
There's a new girl that keeps coming up be she doesn't look like a duelist desu
It was actually really well liked, animation was beautiful and it has the early manga YGO feel.

that's just Kaz going wtf America

>Yuri on Ice at number 1
What's going on over there?

I know it's just that ARCV was such a big failure when you compare it to DSD

Yeah they either go full Yokai Watch or full Precure.

That isn't a rumor. The only rumor I'm seeing out of Japanese sites is that it's a show set in the DM/GX universe.

Fujoshi.

>The only rumor I'm seeing out of Japanese sites is that it's a show set in the DM/GX universe
Is this from 2ch? They aren't the most trustworthy of sources.

>Talking duel disk just like Rotom

>implying nostalgiabait makes it bad

It's just a simple case of one group of people who actually gave a fuck and made a quality product versus another group who didn't give a fuck and made a shit product.

>Yuri on Ice
>Detective Conan
>Cute High Earth Defense Club Love
>Free
You weren't lying.
Take this poll with a grain of salt folks.

Hetro shit was a mistake that Arc-V never should of made. Thankfully they'll fix it by having the Yus and Rus friendzone each other like the ending implies. speaking of such has it even come out yet? Its the last positive thing I have of Arc-V so I'm hoping it doesn't suck.

Only if Johan is the MC.

Arc-V is essentially 4 bishonens trying to become one. It should pass for fujoshit too.

>Dragon Ball Super at 97
And you people actually want a DM Super?
Stop eating the member berriers, nostalgia is good for a while but it doesn't hold up in these times too well over time.
>Hetro shit was a mistake that Arc-V never should of made.
This pretty much ruined 5ds too.
Too much relevant females only to make them irrelevant in part 2.
Should have followed DM and GX and shaft them from the start so nobody expects much.

>Judai post-Venice
>Evil villains from the other 10 or so dimensions attack Earth to capture Judai and extract Yubel from him using Super De-Fusion
>Judai travels around finding lost artifacts using funds sent to him on loan from the Manjoume Group
>Learn more about Daitokuji-sensei's past as an alchemist and other failed experiments he did for the Chairman
>O'Brian works as his assistant
>Gradually reassemble the Academy Class over the course of the series founding how what they are currently doing

Fund it

>Should have followed DM and GX and shaft them from the start so nobody expects much.

DBS is okay. The most interesting thing is to see the script of Toriyama being put on screen(Toei) or on paper(Toyotaro). This creates an interesting view of the same source but with small differences.

DM Super would only work if Kaz decides to write the script for the show, but the man is done with the franchise and DSOD was the last goodbye.

The next show is probably going to be ARC-V 2-0 with a new MC with crazy hair called Yoyo or some shit.

>Also, it will start at the beginning of the manga with Shadow Games reworked into duels.
No thanks. Either skip to Duelist Kingdom or adapt the whole fucking thing properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=daWNYfNHxKY
What's your favorite SFX Sup Forumsrc-v?
Mine has to be the SHUN reversal @ 0:42 and the bird cry that the RRs make when summoned (also used by Aslla Piscu in 5D's).

The cries of both Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Tachyon Dragon in Zexal.
Also the sound heard when the No. Monsters number is shown during its Xyz summon.

YO YOYO

DO THAT YUUGOU THANG

Overlay Unit Detatch, Xyz Summoning, and Synchro Summoning, they just sound so right.

Neither. It's shitposters.

>nostalgia is good for a while but it doesn't hold up in these times too well over time.
There is nothing conceptually wrong with Dragon Ball Super, but it would be terrible to bring old characters back because their story is finished and adding more wouldn't help; at least with Dragon Ball, there's always a higher goal.
Also, EVERY characters gets shafted; it has nothing to do with them being female.

I thought it was hilarious that Astral has the "summon" sound effect whenever he appeared.

Ded

The best arc of DM was the worst drawn, but best parts of 5D's and GX were better. ZEXAL just looked great in general. I chose to believe it will be good but I'm a guy who buys DVDs so I really don't care.

>All four of them have the same band of hair
>Ray doesn't
At least the face looks right.

What said, but make him even lewder or give him some time to be such.

Do not lewd the cabbage. He just wants to have fun dueling and being with his brothers (male)

I want to fuck Sora's tight shota boipussy and drink his candy flavored semen.
I also want to kiss him in the lips.

Yoko pls

But he's already lewd.

Effeminate yarou

I need that structure deck already

I need Yuya

>Yusho and Yoko never had a child
wtf Japan