Thoughts on this?

In India, there's no sex without marriage, literally, according to a new court ruling.

“Any couple who choose to consummate their sexual cravings, then that act becomes a total commitment with adherence to all consequences that may follow,” the Madras High Court ruled in a recent palimony case in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.

The grammatically inclined will note that's not actually a sentence. That’s true of most of the clauses in the judgment. But the meaning is decipherable: In Tamil Nadu, if two single adults have sex, even a one night stand, the legal system may consider them to be married.

source: pri.org/stories/2013-06-30/india-if-you-have-casual-sex-you-are-legally-married

What do you think? Should this be applied in the West? Might kill off degenerate hook up culture and the cock carousel?

How I'd do it:
*all sex outside of marriage is rape, by default
*there's no minimum age to marry
*no one can marry under age 21 without parental consent.

you're taking shit out of context. the couple had lived together for years and had a couple of children. the guy wanted to pull a coon move and leave the girl because he didn't want to spend cash on the kids anymore, and the court told him he had to take responsibility.
chads and staceys partake in casual sex here all the time( though of course one night stands are way more tabboo here than in the west).
i kind of wish casual sex was illegal tho...

Are you trying to say you want that in sweden? Like any rapefugee who rapes a swedish woman means he's married to her, yes? that would speed up things in sweden considerably.

Oh, plus divorce does not exist. So say your wife decides she doesn't want to be with you? Too bad, no divorce is granted. Any sex she has outside of your marriage, which is permanent, is rape.

>In India, there's no sex without marriage
Plenty of whore districts.

How I'd do it:

1. Nuke
2. Dump leftover poo and flesh into ocean to overfeed fish
3. Sell overfed meaty rich poo fish (talapia) to China
4. Now India is gone and China doesn't have to starve! Its a win win situation !!

>In India, there's no sex without marriage, literally
While white women are considered promiscuous
hence my desperation for asking some bobs and vegane
If she can give to Tyrone, why not me?

FALSE_FLAG
This shit happen all the time, our court system is little different.

1.)The OP is false
2.)even if state high court declares any shit, it simply doesn't matter, Supreme court rules over all.

The better question is why would you want that?

Based poos

Hell, Black guys are more allergic to marriage then work.
But Mexican guys will be raping every white woman they can find at tourist locations just so they can claim a citizenship by marriage

women take 47 selfies per hour. Pick 2 where the angle and light makes her look good. Posts them on kikebook. Gets 125 likes from the kikes.

So chicks will fuck guys to send them to jail....?

I was pondering for a moment as to why is there such ruling, but then the cynicism hit me again - it is so that a chick is eligible for alimony, isn't it?

cuz tyrones hotter and doesnt smell like literal feces and worship any monkeys besides the ones on the NFL.

With such laws, you'd be an idiot to fuck any girl out of marriage.

Just what the world needs. More sexually frustrated Indian men.

>*there's no minimum age to marry
neck yourself, rakesh

Yeah, well, people don't know this but India produces one million young men looking for jobs per month. Pray to all your gods that they will find it.

Indian women outside their restrictive culture are some of the biggest sluts I ever met.

the nose would never allow this

Control the availability of pussy to enslave people. In india pussy is currency

Read the next sentence, dipshit. No marriage between people less than 21 years of age without the consent of parents. That's perfectly fine, and has been happening throughout most of human history until modern feminism came along and said that any sort of contact with a woman by a man might as well be rape, yes this is what age of consent laws have led to, it's all meant to give full control of sex over to women.

So that's why they always kill the woman after the gangrape?