How to save her?

How to save her?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dowmansayman/status/773118103257395203
amazon.co.uk/Nadesico-Hoshino-darkness-premium-Figures/dp/B00DQ5F7OU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anilingus.

She needs intense handholding with Araragi as she leans on his shoulder.

Ararararagi's dick in her butt.

Why would you want to?

you know the drill

Different hair color

Why does she want to be called Euler?

get her to live her life properly

>tfw no cute animu gf to help you through your math courses

she has cute feets

>feets

>feets

all me

This kills the Euler

i wonder what her feets taste like haha as a joke like its not like i wanna kiss or lick them or anything haha

Right-click save image as.

She wants to be man.

By doing highschool math. Go practice some Riemann sums user.

you can only save yourself
-hawaiian meme man

Have her BATTARU more.

It didn't change anything in the novel.

From what?

Battoru?

Give her a fucking haircut
Always works

From Nisio.

She gets a haircut right before college classes starting, and she still skip classes and has suicidal thoughts.

>Become a math major in the same college as her
>Approach her to study frequently, subtly praising her
>Slowly become a friend she can trust with her problems
>Accept all of her and start dating
>Finally call her Euler, and while she is disoriented ask her in marriage
>Produce multiple math papers and future STEM researchers together.

I want to marry Sodachi

Get in line.

The empty one

If it's just me and you there, can we share her?

I want her to teach me math. My math skills are lacking.

anyone have a high-res version of that endcard with math wearing a bikini?

No, I already claimed her as my daughter, so I'll protect her from anons who think wives are shareable.

No high res version of any end card yet, even those released in the english release of Owari 1.

They should just hatefuck already. The resulting child would be the sexiest and the craziest weirdo possible amongst the humans in this story.

I'm pretty sure she'd be a rebellious teenager even if she were raised in a normal family. You'll have a tough job protecting her from herself.

Sodachi raised by a normal family would be a completely different person. And her rebelliousness was mostly either the parents shifting blame for being shitty themselves or her attempts of fixing her family.

And it wouldn't necessarily be like zokuowari.

puffy

Nice pic, I just came.

Not worth saving

Are those clothes a parody of something? Regardless, I always find strange Sodachi without either her uniform, her pajamas and her one normal set of clothes.

I think Euler should have been introduced in Nise, specially since Nisio teased the idea of Araragi losing his confidence due to an event since Bake.

Oh shit a douman How Much. Is this from a doujin or just a one-off doodle or something.

Is there ever a reason given as to why Sodachi's situation never gave rise to an oddity?

I always found this a little strange considering how royally emotionally fucked she is even compared to the rest of the cast, who all had oddity happenings.

she is to smart too give rise too something as illogical as an oddity

One-off I found looking for images on twitter. Good math fanart is unfortunately scarce.
twitter.com/dowmansayman/status/773118103257395203
You need some connection to it, like knowledge of it's existence, someone close that is strongly connected to it or at least strong desire to meet it (like Araragi thanks to Hanekawa talking about how there was a vampire around). Which is why everyone around Sodachi take extra care to avoid revealing anything that might make her suspicious of it's existence (like Araragi's blood in owari and Nadeko in nademonogatari). And as a future mathematician, she knows better than believing fairy tales.

why does that guy have an albert fish avatar?

I didn't even know he was a doujin artist known on Sup Forums, I just liked the picture.

>tfw too smart to believe in fairy tales

Is mathemagics the best OP?

I prefer Orange Mint & Decent Black
Also especially fond of Last Day of My Adolescence but I think that's just my bias towards Sawashiro's sex voice speaking here

>orange mint
>that shitty rap part in the middle

What did they mean by this?

Orange Mint is good.
Yeah the rap part of the Hana OP is shit, like I said I just like the VAs voice a lot.

No, that's still Platinum Disco.

Suruga Monkey OP > Suruga Devil OP

No doubt.

Is there any chance of this chick getting a happy ending? As of Nadekomono I'm pretty sure Sodachi's the only girl left who is still wallowing in misery

I recall somebody on Sup Forums saying that Nisio has mentioned that her ending wouldn't be particularly happy.

I don't remember if there was a source for where he said that, and anyway Nisio saying he will/won't do something doesn't really mean shit

It's Nisio, so there's no chance for any sort of conclusive ending for anyone

>Nisio's face when he never writes her another arc and just leaves Sodachi Fiasco dangling forever

>Musubimonogatari is actually about Araragi and Crab marriage, Sodachi appears and ends up trashing everything, gets another punch and no one ever mentions her again.

Well, she's ditching college and giving snake life advice isn't she?

I doubt that it's going to actually involve Koyomi & Senjou getting married to be honest, especially since Nisio is hinting at it that hard. This is the same guy who described Hitagi End as "Senjou & Koyomi's love story".

Bullshit

>Musubimonogatari is actually about Araragi and Crab marriage, ragi realizes that crab an annoying shit, leaves her at the altar for superior sodachi, vivid description of crab's heartbreak, they live happily ever after.

That's better

Considering Nisio that could be hes satisfactory ending. She is still fucked up, but she developed an oddity level of achieving stability through fucking herself up even more.

But if there are still more novels to off-season/beyond-season/forever-season he will certainly have her appear again. I just would like a short story with Araragi, Sodachi and Senjougahara in college explaining their situations.

Cutest monogatari.

>leaves her at the altar for superior sodachi
Would she be angry or happy if Koyomi suddenly asked her out?

Both at the same time. It's never going to happen though.

I know. I actually want Koyomi to end up with Kanbaru but that's not going to happen either.

One person saving another is impossible. People have to save themselves.

meme pls go

But by helping them save themselves you're actually saving them.

i thought she wanted to be called how much

Why would anyone want to be called how much?

based Hammer

Is that blood? Is Araragi suffering?

Seems like Ougi is raping him.

She wants to be called Caustic Soda.

She's so close to Sodachi I want her.
amazon.co.uk/Nadesico-Hoshino-darkness-premium-Figures/dp/B00DQ5F7OU
But can I accept a fake like RRG can?

why

Sodachi has a prize fig though.

It's not even her most accurate nickname.

He's right

I really wish GSC would make one but my hopes aren't too high

even when I love the character prize figs are usually pretty blah. A nicer one would be incredible

>gray/white hair
>twintails
Hmmmmmmmm

But doctors and firefighters save other people.

They are very cheap at least.

Take her home gently

They can stave off an immediate physical threat. But a fireman can't make people not try to start fires with gasoline and a doctor can't stop their patients from eating five cakes a day.

I don't think I understood her arc or character that well but her design and Marina Inoue just make me infatuated with her. I'd probably be okay just marrying her right there.

even the lewds are cute

In this case Araragi could have saved her during the summer lessons though, just not after.
Sodachi Fiasco helps a lot to understand her character, since it's entirely from her perspective. It's unlikely it will be adapted, but if it does it will be multiple episodes of non stop Marina Inoue narration. At least almost every Sodachi content is translated, including her in nademonogatari and zokuowari and 2 out of 3 commentary episodes of her with Crab.

Some of them can be pretty cool.

That one looks pretty good, but it seems like a special case with an official promotional crossover of two highly popular character.

A lot of the madogatari shit they do is pretty neat

as far as I know the Shaft policy of "we'll animate all the LN stuff" is still standing, but to be fair that decision was made before Nisio decided it would be fun to shit out endless side stories so who knows

Unless the profitability seriously tanks I'd think there's a decent shot at seeing at least some of the episode zeroes animated though