Why do you like a bald dwarf?

Hi Sup Forums.
I often notice that you admire Putin and his actions in the world political arena.
And now look at the view from the usual apartment, the usual district, the usual town from Siberia. And now look at the exhausts of the plant located within the city. Do you like it?
American fans of Putin, let's switch places?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
youtube.com/watch?v=EksaafuZhl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin isn't god.

It could be way worse. You have someone who defend russian interests.

You don't know how easy you even have it in such a remote place

You fucking attention-seeking faggot

He does not protect national interests, he makes his friends and relatives dollar billionaires, at that time, when the majority of the population has incomes of $ 200 a month.

You are little lazy cunt. You can earn money and build hose which you want. But you choose easier way: blamjng person which you will not ever meet. Loser.

I don't even think most American millennials have even seen a smokestack active before.

It is interesting, so national interests of the country can coincide with the interests of a crazy thief Putin?

He's actually very skillful in foreign policy. That you can't take away.

Guys, come on, do not be shy. Why does not anyone want to live in heaven on earth, which is building Putin?

>He does not protect national interests, he makes his friends and relatives dollar billionaires, at that time, when the majority of the population has incomes of $ 200 a month.

And what's the answer, Navalny I suppose?

Putin is basically a real life Russian version of James Bond.

Then become the Russian leader and bitch less. Putin is just like Russians like their leaders (grab a history book if you doubt it)

Putin didn't build those you daft cunt.
It's obvious from the brutalist architecture that these were built in the soviet era.

A complete change of the political system in the country, with lustration of Putin and his team.
Putin is the most successful thief in the history of mankind, what a pity that he is not your president. You would have felt all the advantages of ruling this geek.

You must be chechian homosexual. Let's play a game. Would you replace Putin with any western European leader? I think not.

At putin, houses of even worse quality are built, with poor sound insulation, because of what the snoring of a neighbor is heard.
Unfortunately, from the time of falling of samadozhavia, little has changed, and one degenerate in the power of a fashion to create everything that it hankers for

Cry me a river you fucking sub-human waster

there's nothing wrong with being a manlet you filthy lanklet

>bald dwarf
>Putin
spit my tea

Average Americans dislike Putin and the ones on this board who support him are either retards or paid shills.

However, we do respect Russian people in America which is the main point to take away from the stances you see from typical yanks. We feel as if they have been through a lot and deserve a break. That's about it.

It's not as much respect for Putin as it is noticing the average life there seems better than it once did.

Just letting you know we don't hate you guys and wish your families and friends the best.

Russia does not need a pseudo leader, Russia needs an adequate political system that can kick in the ass, which usurped the power.
And yes, Putin is a passive gay.

Average Americans also think Putin won the American presidential election

He's not perfect, but you could have done alot worse.

>Pic
What is he doing?

He is kissing a tank crew before he sends them to fight in Chechnya.

One of the few adequate posts. And you are kind, man.
Is it a joke or is it really someone who believes it? To think, to intervene in the elections of the most powerful country in the world. That's just in fact it turns out that Trump just owes money to Russian oligarchs and he's just blackmailing.

You are drunk

Kisses the boy in the stomach. A mentally healthy person would hardly have done it.

low iq muttface megapedes like him because he is "based" just like trump

Here is a Redpill
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Maybe you’d prefer communism again, faggot. You’d probably have starved to death if it wasn’t for Putin.

>Boomers make money on current events
Tell us something we don't know
>Putin connected because he was connected to fall of Soviet Union
Confirms nothing

Hi crowdstrike.

Why do most of the people here believe in Jewish conspiracy against the rest of the world? We also have a popular view that "all the Jews were stolen." But is it?

We do not need communism, not Putin, fagot.
We lived in the nineties with the Yeltsin drunk, when oil cost 10 bucks, and not 130, as with the Putin. And nothing, in some respects it was even better. Now, stagnation.
Worse than with Brezhnev

It's the culture of Russian. The political structure is from it's culture.
Should of let Germany teach u.

Putin don't thieve resources (gaz, oil).
The money is use for 50 % of state budget (that permit a low flat tax), repay depts (less thas 20 % of GDP), 427 billion dollard reserve, and also one on the biggest gold buyer.

Because many hundreds of years ago the Khazar clan became jews in a political move. and since that time Khazar Royalty has been a plague on our planet. Hiding behind other jews using them as a human shield. These people have positioned themselves as the Kings of Israel. The Rothschild family the most prominent Khazar Royal family will all be killed by Delta Force very soon. Good! Then all the racist people can keep being racist. But at least those cunts will be dead

Looks like your standard east-german town. Also OP is a Shareblue CIA proxyfag.

russia should be nuked and given it to the chinks or something

>admire Putin
Not so much since he told our country off, for being to antisemitic. Who the fuck is he, to throw something like that at us?

stop worshipping the government, pleb.
i know it's hard after almost 100 years of gommunism, but just try to uncouple your country's current state from putin. he is not all-powerful. the government =/= russia. you sound like a fucking crybaby.

And I know what you think: "this one is one to talk", and you would be right. My point is that leaders are the result of the culture; It's hard to learn from the US because his disliked they are, but they have a better idea -not liberals- of what their relationship with their government should be.

In Russia, the real tax is 50 + percent. From the salary the tax on public health, the tax on accumulative and insurance pension, plus VAT.
At the same time, pensions of $ 100 and terrible health.
And most of the super-profits spent on the Olympics and other shit

Reminds me of Hamilton, Ontario. Although Hamilton has far more steel plants.

Why don't you quit being a crybaby and either buy the factory and move it, move the town, or move to another city? Why be a victim?

>bald dwarf
Keked. What does Dvach think about Putin and Navalny?

youtube.com/watch?v=EksaafuZhl0