Is Brussels still part of Belgium ?

Can someone explain me what is going on in Molenbeek ???
Been there yesterday, a real life nightmare, i could see 1 white in 100 people and i'm not even exaggerating.
I thought it was the capital of Europe, not the capital of Morocco ...
Belgians explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/frankfurt-erstmals-ueber-50-prozent-mit-auslaendischen-wurzeln-15078140.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cultural enrischment

This is so sad

yes it is

The funny thing is we want to seperate from walloon commies but none of us want to give up brussels. At this point they can fucking have it.

And don't tell me your capital paris or other cities are in any better. + the picture is from a market in molenbeek "muslim neighborhood". White people don't go to molenbeek or buy food at their shitty markets

France is white compared to Belgium.

Can confirm. I was also there. Just nuke it, only way to be sure

And as always... truckloads of children with the women.

>Muslim neighborhood

lol

Brussels should be bombed, walloon should be french, the ardennen german and flanders should be dutch

this

so this is why Euros get so buttmad, they all lost their capitals and are well on their way to being le 56% themselves

Can confirm this. Being a parisian I thought nothing could surprise me... Then I visited Brussels.

implying this is a good thing that whites have been driven out of their own cities

but hey, at least we don't have to live with them just right now, right?

Let them have it. Most degenerate place I've ever seen.

>themselves
admitting there is a problem is the first step

the same thing is happening in every european country and the few countries that are trying to resist are being pressured to take the same suicidal route as the rest of us. there is obviously an orchestrated effort to change our continent demographically.

Capitals in Central Europe are fine

>this is why Euros get so buttmad, they all lost their capitals
Places like Warsaw or Prague are safer than most cities in USA and capitols in West Europe

This is the worst timeline. There is no escape from this reality.

You'll just hae to endure. It needs to get worse before it can get better. In the meantime, enjoy this lovely video.

>le 56%
Germany is already le 40

m.faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/frankfurt-erstmals-ueber-50-prozent-mit-auslaendischen-wurzeln-15078140.html

what happened there?

Sept 11th 2015, a crane fell in Mecca, divine retribution

I live 18km from Brussels,
In my comfy white village there are no niggers or Muslims
Must have been 15years ago since I last visited Brussels on a school field trip to a museum,
It was a shithole back then and it's worse now
You can still live in complete apartheid like me if you want in this country
I never talk to niggers or Muslims,
I don't work with any of them
Country side living is really comfy in Flanders

What a mess. I know they'll all eventually have to go back, but it's going to be a civil war scenario.

I think the amerimut was spammed by jews as d&c
They've stepped up their game tenfold lately

Antisemitism is it's own punishment. Western Europe is being punished by God for being against Israel.

>Can someone explain me what is going on in Molenbeek ???

It's the same as Seine-St-Denis but with a lower percentage of niggers and higher percentage of arabs.

AH

AHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Being this dillusional

>leaf shitposting

i prefer 10 times having niggers than arabs, arabs are uncontrollable.

Why aren't you cleaning out France, Jaques?
You are sinking just as fast as Belgistan. Stop taking it and start taking it BACK!