/Latvian Nationalist Torch March/ - Lets not get slided this time

>The biggest European nationalist torch light march takes place in Latvia. 18 000 of patriots with slogans "We are Latvians!" and "Latvia is ours!"

Its that time of the year when the most a e s t h e t i c nationalist torch march in the world takes place, and some autistic LARPer had to ruin it with his MAGA hat.
This aint't America, boy

Picture gallery and video of this year:
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/foto-un-video-18-novembra-lapu-gajiena-piedalas-tukstosiem-cilveku.d?id=49462719

Main video from one of the previous years (the one from this year is still being edited):
youtube.com/watch?v=6FTDGGPfy8g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cheg/status/931945737142898689
youtu.be/BTaSADOaoL4
youtube.com/watch?v=gWt-lsmK5A8
youtube.com/watch?v=A8g0Ss62QN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yet nobody really cared.When in USA they do it on much smaller scale Jew media goes ape. Hungary builds wall and nobody cares.When Trump says the same, again (((media))) goes ape. White Americans have such heavy Jew burden on their back and it will be like that as long as their media and news is on the hands of that tribe

Latvia belong to Lithuania

Nigga you do know you'd be Russian territory if there wasn't 1000s of nuclear weapons backing your country right? You're welcome

I honestly don't even know where the fuck "Latvia" is.

The sad thing is, on first glance it looks like a nationalistic march which rejects refugees and multiculturaism, but in reality it is just anti-Russian.

You're only allowed to fight against other whites

In before

>Russians
>white

Oy vey its Alt right rally

On serious note happy birthday, also I seen stream where Latvian SS song was played

>No one cared when Hungary built a wall
That is not correct

>Lets not get slided this time

This is Sup Forums so all threads are slide threads. Latvia only exists on Sup Forums. All posts supposedly from the former Warsaw Pact are Russian slide threads playing all sides in hybrid war.

It doesn't matter though.Go to sleep.

I'm amazed by how dumb mutts (49.7%) always like to boast about how dumb they are, as if it's an achievement.

when does it start though

Just ignore them they literally incapable of saying anything intelligent

This is our national thing. Ours. No need to advertize it to the outside world.
>autistic LARPer with MAGA hat
I'm 90% sure that is the ass who kept showing off his setup all the time here.
Geopolitics don't work that way. Russia has lots to lose and very little to gain by invading us for the 3rd time in this century.
Good. Keep it that way.

Why do you brag about your fucking ignorance you stupid fucking fat faggot? Go look at a fucking map. Geography isn't something even remotely challenging to grasp you monkey

Latvia has been in NATO for more than 13 years, I don't get why this has become an issue only now.

What makes you think so?
This rally has been an independence day tradition for over 15 years, I don't really view it as a anti-Russian thing.

Sure, anti-Russian sentiment is high, because of 50+ years of Soviet occupation, but this hard oppression of nationalist sentiment served as a rallying point and helped us retain our identity.

Non-whites arren't even a thing here, so its different from countries like the US or UK where non-white populations are already a given.

At one point during the march, the section I was in began singing one of the battle songs of our SS legion:
twitter.com/cheg/status/931945737142898689
youtu.be/BTaSADOaoL4

American military needs to leave Europe. Screw with your fear mongering bullshit, you did that with Philippines to turn them from China but when Duterte came to power he said it's all bullshit.

Stop replying to dumb foreigners, none of their shit is legitimate criticism of anything.

you have such a small county, that means that you two probably live near each other

why don't you meet up?

I always worry about the baltic states. To me they still seem like unbesmirched precious gems with nice beautiful people. I remember reading an article wherein US representatives were in Estonia to (((teach))) Estonians the merits of multiculturalism. I drank heavily from depression that night.

Awesome work Latvia.

Could any Latvia anons tell me what your economy is like please?

What are the most important industries etc?

I've been watching a bunch of videos from the Latvian Song and Dance festival recently and it's great how respectful you guys are of your heritage and traditions.

I know non-whites aren't that much of a thing brolau, I've been to Latvia 3x in the past year or so (my girlfriend / future wife is Lithuanian).

I'm even thinking about relocating there permanently if I make it big from some investments I have.

However, it is true that the anti-Russian sentiment is so strong that the young generation are embracing all that is EU, resulting in slowly increasing levels of liberalism and degeneracy.

The thing I am most worried about is the population decrease from emigration might result in politicians starting to tout refugees as a need for replacement workers (despite never working) and start pumping the Baltics full of mutts.

>battle song of our SS legion
The lyrics literally say "we will beat the reds, and the germans after that"
Not very SS-ish, don't you think?
Meh, I don't mind that. OP is who I am angry at here.
Just stop talking about us here already.

It's a cold boring place with small economies and declining birth rate, I can't remember anything interesting happening there since 1940s.

Leave foreigner

Is this annual thing?
I lived like 20 years in Latvian and I don't remember this.
All I remember is SS veterans march, but it usually happens during the day.

Because if I knew the dozen of so polacks here I would either avoid them like the plague or fuck them up at first chance I get.

Western kids are under heavy brainwashing. It should actually be a crime and politicains and capitalists tortured and jailed for using msm and Hollywood and schools to brainwash children with diversity.

Also, this song by Olga Rajecka is awesome, I think it's based on music by Emils Darzins: youtube.com/watch?v=gWt-lsmK5A8

Id take boring and uninteresting while being safe over (((vibrant and diverse))) anyday. Anyways, fun is what you make it.

Thats very black of you.

>Is this annual thing?
Yes.
>All I remember is SS veterans march
That is because you are Russian, that is all you ever know about us. "pribalti fashisti" and all that. Just mind you own business.

>olga rajecka
slavshit

Enjoy Latbros.
May God bless your country and your souls.

Kodel nepatinka britai, braske? :(

t. not aware of balt/pol/s and the dreaded Janka of poor grammar fame.

Yea sure,but the people are not very conservative and population is shrinking each year.

shiet nigs you have no idea what you are talking about.

Latvias economy is growing and it is best that it has been all time. It is jus that Latvians complain and don't like spending, hence atm we a small positive inflation rate. Though, it has to be noted that in Latvia there is Riga and then rest of the country. People living in Riga are definetly better off than other folk. On average, Latvians live better and have more money that burgers.

P.S. - Insider info as a bank employee

No. Latvian born in Lithuania.

Because there are no non-whites in Latvia.

>The thing I am most worried about is the population decrease from emigration might result in politicians starting to tout refugees as a need for replacement workers (despite never working) and start pumping the Baltics full of mutts.
It actually has already begun. Current demographic trends show that we'll need about 10,000 workers per year, if we're to sustain our tax revenue stream, social safety net, etc.

3rd world refugees really are not being looked at as a serious solution, since most of the are after the gibs and relocate to Germany or Sweden anyway (those who are sent here through the EU relocation programme, disappear very quickly)

We are looking at getting workers from places like Ukraine and Moldova, but the problem is they probably will speak Russian as they arrive, and given our peoples cucked sentiment for languages, the use / compulsory learning of Latvian language won't be enforced...

Naaah, LIT should be part of PL. We WUZ LIVONIANZ N SHIET

More and more Lithuanians and Latvians are moving out,so the economy can't be that good.

Visi uzsienieciai yra sudu kruvos ner ko jiem cia buti

Their country is geopolitically puppet state of USA, NATO and EU. Their society is not conservative, and shrinking each generation.Their nationalism is more anti-Russia than ethno-nationalism.

Then you should also note that our growth is entirely dependant on external factors. The moment another economic halt happens we will plunge back into nothingness. Our economy is extremely volatile due to the EU policies.

>Their country is geopolitically puppet state of USA, NATO and EU. Their society is not conservative, and shrinking each generation.Their nationalism is more anti-Russia than ethno-nationalism.

lel triggered ruskie

Will SKYDAS be there?

Impotent rage

Well if it makes you feel any better, a lot of the Balts I know here in UK via grill (in their 20s) all say they want to move back one day.

A few already have.

I suppose when it gets to the point where UK / Germany become intolerable to live in despite higher wages, you will see an influx of repatriates.

I think many get redpilled when they come over here and live in big cities.

Its a good deal I think - young Balts leave to Western Europe with expectations of a better life, get redpilled, move back.

Marozas / gopniks move there expecting the same, end up in prison.

It is like a population filter.

I'm heading back over in a few weeks, spend quite a lot of time in Samogitia / northern Lithuania so go over to Latvia.

The NATO convoys on the roads are annoying.

No just being realistic. If Latvian nationalism is more against Globalism and EU, this people would be called ''far right'' ''extremists'' '' hateful'' etc...

Dude, since when?
Emigration has stopped and lots of people are comming back now. Sure, it is true that country regions (like Latgale) is getting less populated, but those people usually move to Riga.

Besides, even if people leave LV or LIT, they usually spend their earnings in their home country (send money to family etc.), hence, pumping money into OUR economy. Unless, of course, they moved out with their families, but now it is very rare.

In 2017 it is a meme that everyone leaves. Young people are hesitant to start families due to Latvian pesimsm, but it should be taken care of soon enough.

Vatnik detected.

Europe will be better off when Chechens take Moscow. Bribing Kadyrov will work until it doesn't, and unlike degenerate slaves of the oligarchs, Islam is strong.

I get, you're some naysayer, but trends are ok.

We're lucky to have the social pressure valve in the form of free movement within EU, that has allowed many people, mostly of lower working class background, to emigrate elsewhere, instead of social woes and rising crime, especially in the 2009 crisis aftermath.

>Latvians make up 46.2% of their own capital
"Latvia is ours!" is a false statement.

>every nationalism has to be against what I am against, otherwise they are not nationalists

Stop pretending, go home vatnik.

>Europe will be better off when Chechens take Moscow
kys churka

>torchmarches and commemorations
>"against Russia" "pro acronyms"
You are just projecting your feelings upon us without knowing a single solid fact. The sad state of russophiles.

gj latbros

The thing is we have benefited more from globalism and EU, than the west. EU is unironically a good thing for us.

>Poland has Independence Day March
>fucking fasists, nazi, white supremacists
>uproar all over the media
>Lativa has Nationalist Tiki Torch March
>crickets in the media

Really gets my gulash cooking

This has benefitted only the big population centres and cities, the rest of the country is turning desolate.
And the working class leaving is not a good thing, they are the ones repopulating the nation for the most part.

Well most of those non-Latvians in Riga are second class non-citizens who can't even vote. It is ours.

Yea every nationalism has to be against Internationalist forces that Lithuania and Latvia are part of.Tho it's not your fault really,less important countries follow those with more power

The thing is we have benefited more from globalism and EU, than the west. EU is unironically a good thing for us.

Wow, so I was right...

Why the fuck would anyone use term ''White supremacists'' in Poland? What's next Black Lives Matter?

That is because of multiple factors:
>Poland is in the centre of attention in Europe right now
>your rally was massive in comparison to the previous ones
>featured signs and slogans that the EU is very against
While we are:
>irrelevant for the most part
>are a lot smaller
>and these marches are usually solemn in nature

I wish Latvia good luck,but in the long run,if people continue to support EU and NATO than you will have to become like them too and their accept their (((values))) and you know what that means.
Peace out,

You're welcome Latvia-bros. Thanks to our march and leftists worldwide having a huge case of rectal sore you can have your own march. As usual, as the Christ of nations, we took the blame and what not.
But why did you bring out these cuck tiki roches like the failure of the american 52% march?

Until it fucks you over, forces you to take in millions of Third World trash and pay them gibs, and make displaying the Latvian flag and culture as a bad thing that needs to be eradicated

Most. But not all.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8g0Ss62QN4

>irrelevant
you are relevant to me :3

>NATO
>an alliance made up of western powers and one or two shitskins
>a bad thing for a small country that is under siege by ruskies

Go home vatnik

Hitler himself loved you fucks, yet we are the nazis.
I know, it's an oxymoron like Polish Nazi.

>forces you to take in millions
Whoa, just wow.
A bit too dramatic, I see.

based latvians take my energy

He is just emphasizing how irrelevant Latvia is and the rest of the Baltic states.

We had few immigrants, they got fucked over by police and the locals. Usually they flee once they get here quite fast since people here are openly racist and agressive.

Latvia is a young country and its citizens wont let it be taken away from them again.

We have always had these marches, they are nothing new. There is nothing they could latch unto in our case as there were no slogans or signs, just an annual march in the night.
Hitler intended to turn us into serfs and abolish our nation, basically repeat the 13th century all over again.

What's with these meme flag naysayers?

>be white country with nazi leanings
>copy that faggot Richard Spencer

FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE

>aesthetic
>tiki torches

No fuck you, it was shit in Virginia and it's shit in Latvia

This event has taken place annually for more than 15 years.

>be white country
Define "white"
>with nazi leanings
False
>copy that faggot Richard Spencer
Also false

USA isnt the only thing in the world.

probably le 56% mutants

next they will go and create threads about their depression and how their countries are going to shit and tfw no gf

Lemme ask a question. Do you have anything to celebrate the Battle of Daugavpils?

>Really gets my gulash cooking
polaks (jews) has shabba, so?

I don't really know, havent heard much of anything like that there. Not surprising considering that some ~55% of the population there is of Soviet origin.

>
>Hitler himself loved you fucks, yet we are the nazis.
>
>I know, it's an oxymoron like Polish Nazi.
self hating jew
calls for new meme!

>Lemme ask a question. Do you have anything to celebrate the Battle of Daugavpils?
I hear, they have "beat polak back to khazaria day"

>part and parcel
>bin the knife
>horrific betrayal of 1400 children
>london 40% white british
Give back our gold you stole you sneaky anglo. That ain't very nice Nigel.

>>part and parcel
>>bin the knife
>>horrific betrayal of 1400 children
>>london 40% white british
>Give back our gold you stole you sneaky anglo. That ain't very nice Nigel.
I though ruski'bros given you German and Latvian clay; jews given you respect; EU is still giving you gibs
want MOAR?
greedy dirty poolak

>latvians
>patriots
pick one

The ever-angry Estonian is here again. Take note: he is one of a kind.

Im not angry, im just here to point out that americans should have used 2 nukes on latvia instead

Pay no attention to Roman he just salty about losing another dota game.

I wonder what your overlords in Brussel think about that, it is a different world now, Latvian nazi scum, you think you protest about russians, Brussel sees it as a rebellion against Ahmed and diversity. They will double and triple your refugees quota. 10 years from now, the only sweet memory you will have will be of white Ivan.

>Latvian nationalists and patriots go on a torch march to honor their heroes and independence
>"Latvia-not patriotic"
Estonian vatnik detected

that would imply real latvians even exist, also
>meme flag

European Nationalists ? You mean White supremacist.

Kill yourself ignorant faggot