/CBTS #432 Darkest Before The Dawn

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals 1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums.
4. See TASKS if you are really lost
5. How would you succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on Q
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14/18
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

ANT!B0T WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/11/18/sen-al-franken-joked-about-anal-rape-of-babies/
youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/19/zimbabwes-robert-mugabe-dismissed-as-countrys-leader.html
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/sR1dy.
thehill.com/policy/finance/207294-senior-justice-official-to-depart-after-credit-suisse-plea
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/finance/207294-senior-justice-official-to-depart-after-credit-suisse-plea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
EU Q HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX

Nov 19
HRC Trouble Links Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock Redshield
$$$ NEW
THE CABAL U1 TIMELINE NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed Lots of MEMES
White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

THEORISTS (Do Read Up)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
/LarrySchweikart
/drawandstrike
/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424
#425 #426 #427 #428 #429
#430 #431

Sorry was oon auto mode when baking,missed that

Fresh Bread is Best Bread

Thanks for putting in the time to give us this daily bread

So after the roths sauds and soros (rss) are gone, how do we prevent something like that from happening again?

forgot trip

Things calmed down? Shit was off the hook earlier. (again) Found this:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/11/18/sen-al-franken-joked-about-anal-rape-of-babies/

Article goes deeper than the actual topic and connects to twatter & FB

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe dismissed as country's leader.

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/19/zimbabwes-robert-mugabe-dismissed-as-countrys-leader.html

can be added in light on recent franken stuff
archive.is/sR1dy

be vigilant and be redpilled i would say
archive.is/sR1dy. But this is a cycle, and in the end they will be back in other forms. But by that time, there will also be other forms of partiots

Honestly

i try to keep up after work but there is so much and so many links,

can we get a straight from the vial version? as in a top things you need to know part? I get lost too easy

I was thinking yesterday.

Are the Sauds, Soros and Rothschilds the only ones doing the evil shit?

Aren't we just cutting off one arm of the octopus?

Might i suggest....

>Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
Hi, Bookman. I assume you're still doing the great work of doing the batter.

I've made some more additions to my infographic THE SWAMP. I've added some of the info from Q and Keenmind regarding the +++, ++ and + funders of THE SWAMP and Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. (I also see I mispelled the Rothschilds. It's now corrected.)

So would you mind replacing the infographic with this newly revised one? Thank you very much

>NEVER AGAIN!
>repeats almost the same mistake 30 years later

>Are the Sauds, Soros and Rothschilds the only ones doing the evil shit?
Don't be surprised if the puppets take on a life of their own.

Blockchain technology and transparency.

Ultimate meme=Go vote on Time Magazine person of the year poll for
Trump, votes have to be in by/before Dec.3rd, pass it on?

The 2nd post is usually where the stuff lies. Very important things such as and will be added near QMAP

For news look at the date in the 3rd post, Nov 18/19 for example

As for memes and infrographs, the lower they are, the newer they are.

Have some normie friendly em ess em/see aye ayy memes that I tried to drop earlier. Not sure if they were picked up due to the bot clusterfuck. I don't social media due to clowns, no way to distribute myself. Concise and question format to get them thinking. Will look to making jay eff kay memes for the granny redpills similar to these if they if you guys think they'd help.

Where are the shills btw? It's actually possible to discuss something in this thread again.

Newest new I've ever new.

TY based baker.

I think the thing that angers me the most personally is that wicked people are using the government to sell us off as livestock to line their pockets. Has happened so hard in the EU

It won’t be any use even if we succeed,
Colin Kaepernick has got that award in the bag

thanks for the mini updates swamp bro, will do.

TO LURKERS IF THERE IS ANY OC DO POST THEM

They are getting out.

kek!

will do. . .

moar

A - Weekend
B - No more money
C - Both

and moar

even moar

Have you guys ever considered that shills might be on both sides in the thread? Q Group is the NSA's counter intelligence outfit, funny that 'Q'. Have never seen the X files? They push and pull Mulder around by feeding him false information so he cannot carry out any cohesive research into more practical things.

>Pic related

Blatant is misspelled, desu.

+++ in intelligence circles means "hurry hurry hurry", or "go go go".

Q level clearence is the level of clearance given to the chief of staff, L level is the president's clearance.

Just for clarification.

Coral!!!!

these are great...moar please, and spam these like crazy. our #1 tactical objective is to completely debase MSM credibility. Scorched earth, motherfuckers.

Why using that image? Do you think they have lices?

DELET THIS

This is my 56% face.

>102 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be

will work on some (jay eff kay)s for the grannie pills. hope things stay this calm. . . total shit show past couple nights, try to contribute only to get shut out. mostly only able to come on late night early morning.

This.

But most of the time they are arriving in 1h20m

As a Dutch guy I noticed that when Americans wake up. Shills start posting here.

Pump up those resolutions at least kekistani user. Too small especially for those old granny normie eyes, which I presume is your target demographic.

This need to be included

getting that spencer look, eh?

Praise Jesus for we are free
Of shill and robot tyranny.
Amen

I believe the head of the whole thing is the Vatican. Follow the money...it leads to them.

aww fuck. . . will fix

bump

Reverse engineering these crumbs, bots are electronic scum. Power to the public.

We should try to build up a library of memes that we can just shitpost on social media to break through to these fags.

The pic is a template for creating memes, basically just insert some breadcrumbs for normies to get started on the rabbit hole. really simple and you dont have to be good at photoshop to do it.

Shout out to the bros from previous pages who inspired this idea.

Seriously, we want real breadcrumbs that will push normies into this stuff you guys, this army needs to grow.

HUMA
Harvord University Muslim Association

MAGA

thehill.com/policy/finance/207294-senior-justice-official-to-depart-after-credit-suisse-plea

The Credit-Suisse angle needs further digging. And who is this OIG that is stepping down? And why?

Archive please unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/finance/207294-senior-justice-official-to-depart-after-credit-suisse-plea

{W}hat is Black Mesa?
{W}here will the City of 17 arise?
{W}ho has access to Sector C?
{W}hy is this relevant?
{H}ow did Xen get under control?

One must be a free... man

Notice how these ppl like Mika and Anderson Cooper and Maddow are just creepy to look at? They all creep me out. They look too slick, too coiffed, or something, I can't quite put my finger on it. It's repellent.

regardless, money is changing over soon, swallow the final red pill and realize YOU have to make the right "blue" pills. It's all make believe, a play. Make one that isn't violent is all.

The bot post activity reminds me of the comment section on BO's campaign videos. After around the 2000th post, it'd repeat.

Its good for all types of parasites

>Harvord University Muslim Association

Correction:
Harvard University Muslim Alumni
harvardmuslimalumni.org/

Tripping out over that news user

Yes. Sorry for typo

People might see some 'shooting stars'...

OP can you add to bread
Spiritualanon here

Just want all of you to know that He is with you. There are a lot of people who have had dreams or visions in the past 2 years about what is going on. We are literally in Armageddon which means the uncovering. There could be no uncovering without Sup Forums y'all are revealing what has been going on behind the scenes. Armageddon is not about the destruction of the world, but about the destruction of old kingdoms-the cabal. I have seen it all come down in my dreams.

I have had dreams that were specifically about Sup Forums. I just want you to know that He is with you. Sup Forums is literally being guided by his hand. Y'all are very important to Him. Some of the dreams about Sup Forums have been about specific things for me to do for your protection. There is definitely a spiritual side to this. It's actually ridiculous how much crap these people have done to ensure their works remain hidden. Keep in mind most things everyone learned about God is bullshit. Most churches/religions were infiltrated a long time ago by them. If you want to know Him go directly to the source. Ask Him to reveal himself to you.

Q was 100% correct when he said that we need to help the normies to basically not freak out when all this stuff starts getting out. In 3 of my dreams, we only deal with the fear that people are going to go through. In one of the dreams, once we destroyed the fear, the people could clearly see what was going on and that empowered them to turn on their captor. They destroyed the one who had held them captive. Most things people have believed and trusted in is going to be revealed as bullshit. Keep that in mind when making memes. They are going to need our help and their is no way around that one.

Yep.

Thank you I learned a new thing now.

Kek

Jar Jar Binks: The Thread

Demons in skin suits perhaps? Creepy nonetheless.

Alternate Theory:
Full normies can not be saved. We are at the "divergence" between those who will "ascend" and those will be left behind. Find like minds, find each other, find ourselves. We are all user.

unholywood is one good example , don't put anyone on a pedestal

fixed

ie don't be a follower

Look at YouTube videos by American Intelligence Media. Series of videos to explain everything

GMOs are fucking awesome.

all the AC hate aside, The Mole was the most based TV show ever made (it was invented here)

pic related

Aha so you made these
Mockingbird MEMES Bless you user

have tracked this side. have tried "projection" of it to normies, they are terrified.
>imagine the happening
>be in that space, assume it as post-facto
>project that assumption in your interaction with normies
>watch triggering without you saying anything
When they realize the betrayal, and how wrong they were (when they realized they aborted their future for what they thought they were fighting against), some will literally die.

sorry, new to memes but want to help. redpilled most of my life (~40yrs) ex navy and a child victim. want to see sick fucks hang. will try better and be back.

Thanks Ben.