UQ Holder/Negima

Chisame confirmed for winning the Negibowl!

anime.astronerdboy.com/2016/11/info-japan-uq-holder-volume-12-le-manga.html

From Hata
I did not post this the first time around, because there is nothing on it, but I did know that the “Negi Memorial booklet Memo” may contain the name of the girl Negi confessed to Asuna, as the site Beatarai said so in its review but purposely not spoiling the identity.

well, it had finally been confirmed by the research institute, the girl in Negi’s confession to Asuna is: Hasegawa Chisame

when Negi was asking point blank who he likes

in Chapter 217, Rakan listed candidates:
Yue, Setsuna, Nodoka, and Chisame.

in Chapter 350, Asuna listed candidates:
Eva, Mana, and Chisame.

and Chisame is the only one made both lists which got Negi with a reaction.

I can't seem to remember who she was.

That's not surprising at all since their relationship was kinda sweet

If she won the Negibowl then why did she become a HikkiNeet?

Chisame is the megane girl

Guess "that" doujin series is canon.

Remember that time Chisame disguised herself as Asuna while going out to town to get fucked by hordes of men?

Chances are Negi never had the balls to confess.

She was helping him even as a NEET. It's said in the manga and she appears in UQH.

I knew it. After years of saying that Chisame won it finally happened.

Too bad it's in the worst timeline while in the true timeline she stays Hikkineet

What is this "research institute"? Is Chisame winning something official or just an speculation based on the lists and blushing?

So the naru clone wins? Akamatsu loves him some narusegawa

Good for chiu

>Chisame winning over Mana

I hope Akamatsu hangs himself.

B A S E D

BEST GIRL WON THE NEGI BOWL
THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR MANKIND

Honestly thinking about their relationship in the series, it's pretty adorable. She's kept at arms length compared to a lot of girls despite their closeness, so knowing that he liked her it makes a lot of sense.

What was the name of a negima doujin series made by the same guy that did the re-take Eva doujin series? I need to look it up again to get that reaction image of Asuna (Chisame) hugging a monitor while crying like crazy.

Good, Kitty has to stay with Touta and Chisame deserved Negi

What does Asuna deserve?

The "normal" girl who didn't want anything to do with all that magic shit.

To rot forever alone knowing she missed all her friends lives and that they all are dead because she was a lazy fuck who couldn't wake up on time.

>Rakan shipped Negi x Chisame
>She won
Really makes you think.
Touta will end with both Eva and Asuna.

I'm probably asking something dumb but it's confirmed that that this is the no-Asuna timeline?

I still don't understand the whole timeline deal. I'm dumb.

Yes, this is the timeline Asuna went to sleep in and woke up after everyone died of old age, the true timeline is the one where she goes back in time after waking up.

It's official man. She won.
Mana was not even in love with him and they were not close compared to many of his students.

really? damn she's one of my favorite girl on negima

When was this confirmed?

Yes, that confirms that we'll be partying up with Zazie in the future. I think the one who helped Asuna go back in time is Yukihime Eva.

>It's Rakan's ship
>Nagi's bff
>He looks at a 10 year old kid and immediately catches out who he likes because the kid's 10 (and they're both at the training camp)
>He bugs him about it but never outright

Rakan confirmed for best aniki. That shit's adorable.

>Confirmed

I wish

>research institute

Who?

To watch over Touta and Kitty's vampire kids as she didn't woke up for Iincho's

Hopefully Touta's fuckery with timelines has an impact and they merge or change, Chiu-tan deserves happiness too

Never. The only part confirmed is that it can't be the same timeline which was at the end of Negima.

In his head. By concluding from the obscure hints that can be interpreted to many things, but he choose that his head cannon is the true conclusion.

>I think the one who helped Asuna go back in time is Yukihime Eva.
I doubt it since that Eva said she was gonna keep hopping through timelines looking for a Nagi or some retarded shit like that.

She stays a neet and helps him faggot. Read the manga. Eva as Yukihime also said that if immortals don't do their best they'll end up losing to mortals, implying he fell for a mortal.

>Eva said she was gonna keep hopping through timelines looking for a Nagi or some retarded shit like that.
Of course Yukihime would. You think Touta will get together with her? Given Ken's penchant for Naru expys he'll end up with Kirie.

>Kirie
>Naru expy
Now that's just mean

>You think Touta will get together with her?
Unless he dies. But even then I don't think Yukihime would do something as retarded as looking for a spare Nagi that would take her. Maybe negima Eva would, but Yukihime is more mature than that.

>he'll end up with Kirie
so much delusion

There is no way Kirie will win this, no way. Absolutely not.

And why was she even into Nagi? Because of Touta. Nagi would never love her anyway.

Just because he liked her, it doesn't mean she won, since they never actually got together. Chisame's still just a shit-tier character who ended up forever alone.

I'm fine with this outcome. Who Negi paired with was irrelevant the moment it wasn't Konoka, Mana, Zazie, Asuna or Eva for that sweet eugenics boost to the kid.
Though it still doesn't tell us who Chao's parentage is. I highly doubt she's from Chisame's line and even if she's a Touta-like clone, she's still gotta have someone else in her. She's a fire type to Negi's wind/light.

Probably Nodoka. Everyone knows she's the true winner of the Negibowl.

Some other stuff that came with the SE of vol 12.

Doubtful. Nodoka genetics would be shit-tier.

It was never said that magic affinity was hereditary though.

Who were you rooting for user?

Best girl genes are best genes.

That is true. I will concede that point.

Another thought however. Aside from there being no evidence for or against inheritance of any magic affinity aside from the Royal Magic passed down the Amateru bloodline, it seems a bit strange that Chao would know a Tyrant-level spell even though she's primarily a scientist.
I would wonder if she's self-taught or had a really good teacher who could teach her in spite of her restrictive magic abilities.

Fucking yes! Megane neet Chisame was best girl since the Rakan training arc. Always liked her.

Then why didn't Negi end up with Zazie? If best genes are directly related to best girl and we know Zazie has the best genes then it must stand to reason that Zazie is best girl.

What matters isn't who Negi likes the most, it's who likes Negi the most. We've known the answer to that for a long time now.

>Likes Negi the most
>Want a menage a trois with her best friend
>Confirmed to have been rejected
It didn't matter in the end user. Nodoka x Yue is the true OTP for her.

Yes, we knew since long ago

The rushed shitshow of a finale isn't canon, it was just Akamatsu fucking up the series as a fuck you to the publisher.

>in Chapter 350, Asuna listed candidates

Was rereading the chapter...got hit with a waive of nostalgia and feels. I forgot how great the relationship between these two use to be.

I was a Nodokafag during Negima but this is also an acceptable result. Guess I should pick UQ Holder back up even though Akamatsu hasn't been able to write anything good since the end of Mundus Magicus.

>Total: 35
>highest score is Friendship
Negi literally got friendzoned by the one he likes the most.

>tfw Makie is the top contender for girl not rejected by the ending
>Chisame is 11th and her love is only 8

Feelsbadman.

That list was made before the Magic World arc.

Negimaru, I believe.

Unless there's an updated version, it still applies.

Well yeah obviously. Fate isn't on there and in first position for person who want's Negi's dick the most.

Faggot literally cried when thinking about Negi and personally came down from space to collect leftover Negi seed.

Doesn't matter anyway.Eva is at 32 and it's been confirmed that she loved him.

I'm a Yuefag, but Chisame is still my second or third choice. I'm happy with this result.

>H = 14

Eva confirmed for thinking with her dick. She doesn't even want Negi, she just wants that Springfield D.

Her love belongs to Touta.

The latest UQ Holder chapter even pointed out what a huge slut she is.

As I said, Springfield D. Though given he's half Asuna, does that mean Eva is effectively just lusting after both her students?

We didn't need UQ to tell us this.

>There were Nodokafags and Yuefags who still believed
How?

Springfields are just irresistible.
You'd know if you were a several centuries old maiden.

We still do. The feelings of a 10-year old kid don't mean shit. He'll come to his senses when he's older.

>since the end of Mundus Magicus.
Everything after the Rakan duel was shit. I felt nothing for Fate and his harem.

Did Negi age? I remember being stated his immortality wasn't perfect. And I don't see why he would use magic to appear older.

>Chisame
Yessss, I always found their relationship genuine.

Is Chisame the Chihiro of Negima?

They mention during his final fight with Eva that he'll age a bit more and then stop.
Godel has a moment where he basically goes full dictator mode about it.

Reminder.

I always thought they had a sweet relationship so it's a good result.

Makes sense. I like him better like this, he is more believable as an antagonist than if he were on his 12 yo self.

Now that Asuna is back, will she get the chance to meet with Ayaka?

>I did know that the “Negi Memorial booklet Memo” may contain the name of the girl Negi confessed to Asuna, as the site Beatarai said so in its review but purposely not spoiling the identity.

>well, it had finally been confirmed by the research institute, the girl in Negi’s confession to Asuna is: Hasegawa Chisame[/spoiler]

It's fucking nothing. It's an educated guess, a good one, but it's not real confirmation.

There was nothing wrong with Chihiro.

>3D
>nothing wrong

This.

God bless based Akamatsu.

I don't think she is back, she probably can enter to whatever pocket dimension they are trapped in but her real self is still sleeping in Mars.

>that scene where Chisame gets tentacled
That was my go-to back in the day.

Negimaru is canon.

Can anyone translate the gist of this? It's hard to blindly believe Hata's vague wording. "Research institute"? Why does he jump into listing chapters? Does the text hint to do that or something?

Finally after almost a decade, Honyafag got blown the fuck up.

>Honyafag

Who?

Chisame desu

Best Girl won, thank you user. I am so happy right now.

Nah