Woman tweets text conversation with guy who won't date her because she slept with someone black

COAL BURNERS BTFO
Some bimbo blogger just caused this shitstorm on social media about a guy who rejected her because he's not messing with coal burners. And she's like OMG so rayciss and everyone joined her in being offended. We need to ride this wave and make rejecting coal burners a trend.
someecards.com/love/dating-relationships/racist-guy-wont-date-woman-slept-with-black-man/?utm_source=dailydot&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=partner

Other urls found in this thread:

fakewhats.com/generator
hooktube.com/watch?v=pE_Ii9FPS2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It already is the norm. White feminists are just narcissists who try to use black people as weapons to get husbands. It never has worked and never will work.

Even spics abide by this rule. Any coalburner is not viable.

desu this guys writes like an enormous faggot, i'm suprised that he had the balls to actually name the coalburning as the cause

The funniest part about this is that when she posted it, blacks AND whites came down on her.

The blacks came down on her because she said she used a condom with the black man. They were all "Oh what, so we DURTY 2 U?!"

And the whites were just lol'ing about how sleeping with blacks demonstrates poor decision making.

A MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT!!!
HE ACTUALLY PASSED UP SEX WITH A ROASTIE FOR BURNING COAL!!!
>implying this isn't the revenge fantasy of every Sup Forumsack

>implying this isn't the revenge fantasy of every Sup Forumsack
No, this is the sound of waking up.

>The blacks came down on her because she said she used a condom with the black man. They were all "Oh what, so we DURTY 2 U?!"

This one is even better. Most heterosexual HIV cases can be traced back to black bisexual men who are a minuscule part of the population. Literally most heterosexual HIV cases are due to that tiny group.

At least the people who voted know the truth

I am impressed he would ask straight out instead of trying to glean the information from her without incriminating himself.

i thought we weren't supposed to put pressure on people to have sex, and weren't supposed to shame people for refusing

hmm feminists are really inconsistent

Blow the value of her pussy and she gets in line.
>make up? -10 points
>fucking around? -30 points
>coalburning? -100 points

Their pussies are the only real value for a man. Take it away and all you have is a nagging bitch.

They have long since given the idea that a person is allowed to have their own dealbreakers.

You can't even refuse sex with someone now if you find out they are a tranny without getting shamed for it. Neither can you say that you aren't attracted to a given race without getting attacked.

I want to be like Rafal Ganowicz when I grow up

>sorry
>sorry
>sorry
what a fucking pussy

good man

the biggest mistake these guys make is trying to say they aren't racist. They should just say "yeah, so fucking what?"

this, he sounds fucking pathetic

this is how it ends

I've done it
more than once
Most never fucked a black ever again and tried to hide their past
It works that's why the media is trying to make this "racist" which is a big no no in today's world

I don't know anyone in this day and age that would ask that question in a text. That's a bar conversation. This is fake and gay and very fucking staged. Fake news.

I do this too, however I’m not so kind if I find out they have fucked a black dude. I tell them their mongrel goblin demonic children will grow up to terrorize more white neighborhoods and that in a saner society she would be put to death for her crimes.

We did this one last week already. It's cool when the left eats itself and it's funny she has to justify herself saying it was with protection and a long time ago. Roastie btfo and burn coal pay toll and so forth.

I would, and have. You coward. Do you want Nigger diseases or a bitch that coal burns? Grow some balls

I've done it more than once
Even done it once I already knew she burned the coal to see is she is a lying coal burner.

He's doing this because he knows he's already inviting trouble by even admitting it at all, and that if he were too blunt in his language that could tip her over into doxxing him. I agree with that it's a mistake, but that's why he's doing it, just to protect himself from the effects of honesty. It's hardly strange.

I know plenty of people who make no coal burning a requirement to dating a woman.

My man

He’s so ignorant that he can’t even spell WOMAN!!! I hope she gets back together with the black guy or finds a better guy of any race. There are many more races besides black and white, and I see no value in racist White Men. There are way too many other kinds of people in this world for women to hook up with, making them obsolete.

PS: why does no one care if Hitler pooped his pants as an adult?

I THINK IT’s WAAAAAAAAAY MORE OF A DEAL BREAKER FOR A MAN TO GLORIFY HITLER AND WHITE SUPREMACY IN ANY WAY THAN FOR A WOMAN TO HAVE BEEN WITH A NON WHITE IN HER PAST!!!

I would much prefer the darkest of Black Men to the likes of a Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo or an Isidore Heath Campbell, who will hopefully never get his kids back.

SHOW BOB AND VAGENE PLS

>you can get your kids taken away from you for thinking wrong
>and it's funny
Remember this. I will.

Made my day

My mama told me Hitler was THE DEVIL as far, as she was concerned, so the man who reads Mein Kampf is basically a Satanist for all intents and purposes. I’d rather introduce my mom to my Black boyfriend or Lesbian lover (which I don’t have) than to ever disgrace her with the presence of a man with swastika tattoos and a Hitler Youth haircut.

>Sup Forumstards cannot even read properly

Burger user was putting into question the fact that it was asked by sms and not in a real life setting

>>Sup Forumstards cannot even read properly
Burgers and nazi user were saying they did, too.

Even SVU did an episode on this. Ice t explained what the downlow is. Early 00s.

Noice

Bich, i love your show bob and vagene bich lasagna

itt im a coal burning whore with no clue

I mean, I would not date a guy who dated a nigger before either.
Could instantly tell we would not get along.

I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY F***ING LIFE THAN TO SPEND EVEN ONE MOMENT IN THE PRESENCE OF A DISGUSTING WHITE RACIST!!

The grossest man I’ve ever seen was a man with a ponytail, sandals and swastikas tattooed on his arms around 1998. I felt sorry for his wife and little girl because they deserve a better man in their lives, including a black one. I would MUCH PREFER a black dad, as a quarter Hispanic, to a Skinhead or a Neo Nazi. Shame on the man who would willingly subject his wife and children to such evil ideology!

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

THOT STATUS: PATROLLED

Fuck you and your boyfriend Brian Ruhe!

This is pretty old, op. We've already been there for some days and left too.

WHITE Supremacy has to go!!!

Good

Wow this shit really does trigger the lefties doesn't it?
They really don't like consequences for their degeneracy.

So does the idea that White Women are more beautiful, because they’re not!

WHEN YOU HATE ON NON WHITES, YOU ARE HATING ON JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES BECAUSE THE ISRAELITES WERE ANYTHING BUT ARYAN!!!!!!

Hitler has been burning in hell for 72 years, why is his ideology still walking about the Earth like a lion?

>a black dad
ha. hahaha. ha.

I have a Hispanic one with black hair and brown eyes, may as well be black.

When she uses the word "but", it almost unveils her own racism.

She looks albino. Ought to do the world a favor and not reproduce such defective, sun sensitive kids!

Ok Kevin you can stop trolling now

That’s stupid.

How can you be so alpha but still type it out in such a beta way?

I've done it before. I had the bitch in bed playing with her pussy and shoahed the date based on this principal. Never waiver on your convictions user.

Leaf please stop.

You're stupid.

......Really really consider going thru with it this time..

"no blacks" should be her sexual preference.

quit larping on fake whatsapp emulators faggot

NO WHITE MALES is mine!!!

>hurrr durrrr
fakewhats.com/generator

Had a hippie chick friend when at uni. We had some chemistry but I never acted on it because I had a better gf at the time. When i became single again she contacted me and we almost hit it off, weren't it for some gossip that reached me. You can guess it, she was spotted at a rave getting barebacked by a nigger. From then on it was back to becoming platonic friends again.

Mfw black hair and hazel eyes but White

Ahahahaahah

Roasties gonna rage

I DETEST WHITE MEN, PARTICULARLY THOSE PROUD OF THEIR RACE, BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR BLUE DEVIL EYES AND THEIR BLOODLINE GOING BACK TO ESAU. I sure as fuck am, which is why I’m so proud of my hysterectomy scar, and LACK OF WHITE FACED KIDS!!!

I wouldn’t have you as even a platonic friend, racist scum!

I'm generally well liked by the people surrounding me. But I did get beaten up a couple times for no reason and more than often it was blacks.

>I see no value in racist White Men.
And we see absolutely no value in std laden tranny cum dumps. Enjoy your shitskin dick fetish somewhere else, coffee shop faggot

THE TRUE ISRAELITES WERE BLACK, and SO WAS JESUS, you BUNCH OF EDOMITE FILTH!!!

I hope you let her know why
Girls are being told by society that they have to fuck niggers or they are bad
They need to understand falling for the jew's lies will have consequences
Ultimately no matter what they say a woman's greatest goal is linking herself to a white man with a good career
Let them know coalburners don't make the cut, they will get the message

>not posting the best part

stop being so gay

You're trying so hard and its adorable...

Kek!

Kek this man

Damn that's gold

I didn't, though I should have. I also have to mention that 4 years of doing drugs and partying hard has quite an effect on a woman's natural beauty. She's with some beta in an "open relationship" now. What a waste.

Correctamundo

WHEN YOU HATE ON NON WHITES YOU HATE ON THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD, WHO WILL THROW YOUR BUTT IN HELL ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I own a color tv

Kys faggot

Neither one of them are beauty queens. Both are severely lacking, the one on the left needing melanin.

Try harder scholomos

There are worse evils in the world than Adolf. I like him because he actually had a plan to improve his people. Compare that to Stalin or Mao, who were batshit crazy or comepletely fucking incompetent; both were charismatic, bot racked up a FAR higher death toll than what gets stapled to Fascism. Think Lawful vs Chaotic evil if we go by the normie alignment scale. Let that sink in for a few minutes.

Neither one of them does anything for me sexually.

Richard Spencer looks good, black men dont. Neither is black skin attractive.

It is the lack of melanin we seek, sugar tits

First question I ask a chick before I engage further . have you ever had sex or dated a black man. Most woman who have appreciate it and I just laugh in their face when they call me a racist. Roasties and race mixers BTFO

Ali wasn't down with the mixin' either

hooktube.com/watch?v=pE_Ii9FPS2E

Who is this /ourguy/ ?