>105 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Californian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be.

heres my fav

>3/5ths white
>this is literally whiter than your average American spicnigger

mongrel ears desu

lol

>105IQ

heres my 56% face
>IQ 121
>egyptian
>greek
>nubian
>jewish
>virginian

go fuck yourselves with the 56% memes eurofags, theres nothing wrong with being mixed, you fucking faggoing keep talking about how pure you are and you keep letting immigrants flood in your lands by the millions, if youre so protective of your land and culture you would not have let your governments do this to you, your purity and culture will not survive the next few decades. lmaoo the jealousy and hatred towards our beloved country is a waste of your time, you have a lot of work to do to save your nations from the people YOU let in, Cucks

Shart in mart is 1000x better than this le 56% crap

Good on you, but you're a nigger.
You aren't even target of this meme.

im not black im mixed, thats why i get more pussy than you.
the message that im trying to put ou here is that ITS OK TO BE MIXED, theres nothing fucking cool about being pure white, you wont gain anything from being pure white, this is proved simply by looking at someone like me, i have 121 iq and the only white person in my family is my grandmother, im trying to let people know that these eurofags should not get the taste of salty tears from anyone, ITS OKAY TO BE MIXED.

The lord of the rings ones are always worth a giggle or two

Lol ugly shit skin ape demon. You will be in a camp when we seize power

Do you not understand how banter (or insults in general) work, even with your 121 IQ?
You don't call someone what YOU find repulsive or offensive, you call someone what THEY find repulsive or offensive.
Do I need to go into detail or is this enough for you to catch up?