Will the LGBT actually add in another letter for pedophilia? The LGBTP... What the fuck is with people?

Will the LGBT actually add in another letter for pedophilia? The LGBTP... What the fuck is with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hD9WzliwMVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not.
And if they did, it definitely wouldn't be a P, pedos hate to be called pedos, one of the more common new terms is "MAP" as in; Minor-Attracted-Person.

No way this is real

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR WOMEN AND OUR CHILDREN FROM THESE SICK MINDED FREAKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=hD9WzliwMVA

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

Next one after zoophilia , necrophilia and selling children to homesexual

It will be gradual.

Trans-race, trans-species, trans-age...then they don't need to call it pedosexual.

In France they want to reduce to 13 year old when a minor can have sex with an 49 year man .

Love is ageless, user.

NO! IT WON'T!

YOU FUCKING THIRD WORLDERS CAN SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR AMERICA TO SAVE YOUR ASSES AGAIN!

WE NEED TO PUT AN END TO THESE ORGANIZATIONS IN AMERICA!

CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BRING US TOGETHER!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS!

I WILL NOT LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH THESE MENTALLY ILL QUEER FAGGOTS!

Most LGBT people I've met have trauma from pedophiles. I seriously doubt this is real, and if it is then it's only pedophiles pushing for it.

Clearly the agenda is going on. Fucking sad that we will have to go back French Revolution and roll out th guillotines soon.

My third world country just set a legal precedent where parents can seek hormone therapy for their gay children/teens.
As stated: if you want the right to turn your kid tranny, then parents have the right to protect their straight kids also.

BTFO chirstcuck...fucking burgers man, you are making leafs look like god tier posters

It's only a matter of time. There's already been pro-pedophilia articles written and fag-enablers are supporting the notion that children can decide their gender and have their bodies mutilated to fit their so-called perceived genders and being pumped full of hormones.

This too.

Being a sodomite is a choice.

Oh please no way. I'm opposed to this idea. Shouldn't be.

Didn't Brazil also legalize reparative therapy for Faggots?

>Love is ageless, user.

Since this is another way to say "Love is Love", I like to use this against fag-enablers and claim they support child molestation. Love is Love, 5 year old and an 50 year old can clearly love each other in every way, including the sexual!

Yes. You can now seek medical treatment legally without being called an anti-faggot.

Well the "TP"part is just a mental illnes

Well if they don't, why don't we meme them into doing it?

Spread a bunch of pro-pedo shit on social media under fake accounts and see how many people pick it up/promote it.

The left looks like a bunch of sick pedo lovers and normies are pushed away.

ezpz

Wrong. All of it is a mental illness.

And the normies will eat it up because even though the action is horrendous the word sounds nice.

The only problem with paedophilia is the platforms of power in motion, an adult has considerably much more power than a child and so they can exploit them, but if you allow a child to initiate the sexual act then it would be fine since the decision is unhindered by external bias and is purely consensual.

Although, the LGBT "community" is a cancer in general and collectivises all sexual minorities into this ridiculous authoritarian cult. I don't want to be associated with them for being bisexual.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/nWpZPx