How do we make Russia great again

Is Russia going to #makeit? Despite all your support and "based Russia" sentiment, we're poor, backwards and struggling to contend with the West. If I were to bet on something to happen that would change the balance, I'd say it would be the dissolution of the West into small independent entities or the Artic Sea thawing, making us a land locked county no more.

Struggling to compete with the west how?

>How do we make Russia great again
you can't do it _again_. it was never great before.

Show true flag.

Economically. Poor quality of life, shitty infrastructure, little business happening. The things you do see are mainly for propaganda.

What is the Russian Empire

You're gonna make it Russia bro. You've won in Syria. You've got your port in the Mediterranean. Iran's gonna get their pipeline and Europe's gonna be sucking both your dicks for energy. You got Crimea and Donetsk and the Black Sea. The sanctions haven't done shit and they'll probably let up soon enough. Just wait it out.

What about it?

The west i.e. America has not experienced anything like your civil war (theirs was orders of magnitudes less destructive) or WW2.

Nor have they fallen apart spontaneously like the USSR, although it may be their turn now.

So they had a head start.

Russia has everything needed for long term growth - low debt, cultural social and demographic stability compared to the west, plenty of resources, powerful military to protect itself, intelligent and educated population.

It's only a matter of time before Russia becomes greater, I wouldn't worry.

Numbers don't lie. You are less and less dependant on oil revenue with each year, things like corruption index and ease of doing business are improving substantially, etc.

Finally, if you are blackpilled just read sdelanounas.ru. I wished I lived in a country that was doing so much things

>butthurt belt dreams

Yeah I think Russia will improve a lot economically, while China is going down.

Stop threatening your neighbours with invasion, for starters

Too bad the government hasn't been on people's side since XII century.

Developing Russia into something great takes investment, but all the gubmint and upper echelons of business do is stuffing their pockets. Pootin had 15 years of great oil prices to fix the broken economy, but chose to go full neolib, strangle the industry with taxes and import rapefugees.

>20% Muslim
You can’t it’s a lost land

Start with your neighborhood. First you need to change the minds of people around you to build prosperity for the community and then your country.
Communists have left us with a generation with no regards to rule of law, morals or societal cohesion.
it is an absolute bliss being part of gradual rebuilding and seeing people to have hope for the future.
Small things are what counts - politely greet your neighbors, smile at cashiers, don't litter put some stubborn flowers on yours balcony or window etc.

1/ kill corruption
2/ make babies
3/ thats all, you already have good schools, great culture, smart people and tons of natural ressources

It was never great retard, and it will never be any good if you keep believing that it was.

>80% of Russia's power is still in Russia

Top kek. You will be still assblasted about Russia.

>Ukraine and Belarus are nations

Poles, all Balts are nations but not Ukraine and Belarus

>St.Petersburg is in Finland
>Finland assimilate a city that has bigger population than itself.

lmao

Your butthurt disturb your mind capabilities

>that Ukraine going down to Caucasus

So, THIS is the power of butthurt belt

Nuke it.

This, baltians are just pathetic, whiny losers.

Amerigoblin, pls

>giving Siberia to chinks
Are you mentally deficient?

I honestly have no idea.
A big obstacle is the sanctions, and maybe the not so fruitful regions of Russia that just get free gibs from the government.

It doesn't help. Russia did nothing bad to Balts or Poland since collapse of the Soviet Union but they are still the most assblasted nations toward Russia. What should we do so they forgive us? Bend on our knees before them? Give up our military? Become a vassal state to the US like they are?

>Economically. Poor quality of life, shitty infrastructure, little business happening. The things you do see are mainly for propaganda.

there are 10s of millions of poor people in America as well.

russia is great
its unorganized, thats the only problem
lots of unused potential

What's so great about it?

By stoppping the child fucking. And joining my Party.

starting with the actual landsize and ending with the history. pick what you like most.

The secret is to not behave like a nigger, basically. If we don't behave like.niggers as individuals, then we won't behave like niggers as a community. If our communities are not behaving like niggers then we can have a functional white society.

Tsar Putin
Kill liberals and underaged Navalny cucks like the ones populated in this thread
Ban liberalism and western degeneracy
Conquer Constantinople
Conquer former Soviet territories
Conquer the EU
Populate Siberia with Russian colonists
Kill all Muslims

Gg ez game kill all gamburgers davay davay

Russia and China already have a head start with the biggest technological innovation this century will see - Cryptocurrencies.

All the good projects coming out are made by Russian developers.

Decentralised currency is what will topple the petrodollar and the Jewish banking establishment.

Learn to follow rules.

Russians are low in conscientious. If the rule cannot be bent it will be broke. I understand the historical conditions that lead to this but Russia must learn to become a low-time preference society e.g. Do not immediately loot even though you can.

Patriotic fervor and nationalistic acute propaganda.
Mass mobilization for reforms.

Reading your media it becomes clear that Russia is the only superpower on the planet.

By nuking yourself

Same way we can make the US great again.
Hard Reset.
And I mean a HARD reset.
Nobody allowed to run for office who has been elected to office before.
Campaign contributions only allowed from individuals and a limit of 50$ per individual.
No lobbying. Period.
Corporations cannot sponsor or endorse candidates.
No news coverage of elections or candidates allowed. Only debate shall be televised.
Debate in proper format and lasting 8 hours covering broader array of subjects possible.
Candidates for senate level elections must have a Masters in political science or some politically relevant discipline such as history, sociology, economics etc etc. We have way too many people in government who know nothing about it or anything even useful to it. And ear nose and throat doctor is not going to be able to effectively govern a state. Or a pizza restaurant owner for that matter.
Presidential elections should be on a popular vote basis on the state level. Meaning no gerrymandering bullshit from either party (and yes both parties do it).

Some of these are specific to the US and I am not very familiar with Russian politics, so forgive any incongruities.
The main idea though, is to remove influence from government that does not come from the people.
Corporations, banks, political parties etc etc should have the least amount of influence possible.

Just wait it out. All your stats are rising, your economy's growing. Life expectancy increasing, alcoholism and abortion decreasing, birth rate for Russians steadily on the rise. You just need to wait until the US collapses in like less than 10 years. Then it'll be your turn to buy out all the American industries and take all the US bases. Honestly you should be excited as fuck. There'll be peace in the middle east because of you and pretty soon your country will be the world's hyperpower. Your kids will get to laugh as the US slides into irrelevancy and turns poorer than you ever were

Place when rich flourished and rest lived in a shithole... almost like now. And i am not trying to be a dick i like russians in general (your goverment is diffrent thing), but other than Moscov and St. Petersburg your country is empty and poor.

>it's great because of history and a bunch of useless land

Huh? What's so great about living in it in modern day?

Just a guess, but it looks like the US is abandoning Europe to seek it's own fate (maybe Russia will help that..) while we go secure our interests in the Indo-pacific.

Just seems the way it's panning out now, you guys should make out pretty well. Should be enjoying your new gasline vassals soon enough.

Couldn't we just, kas all the gikes?

>Nobody allowed to run for office who has been elected to office before.
L U S T R A T I O N S

>What should we do so they forgive us?
Try saying you are sorry?
Russia still have "Kurica nie ptica, Polsza nie zagranica" mentality.

I am rooting you on, I like Putin, I like Christianity I like pretty Russian girls.

Even considering coming to teach or learn russian for a year.

I think Putin has been super swift and smart in his actions and he is having his desired effect in various spheres of influence.

So much natural resources, So much potential.

>hard reset
>Nobody allowed to run for office who has been elected to office before.
so, no experienced people in any field? are you a communist?????
>No lobbying. Period.
lobbying is the result of making contacts and friends. its favor for a favor. politics is build on this sadly...
>Corporations cannot sponsor or endorse candidates.
Russian candidates are sponsored by smaller business owners, its not like in the US.
We dont have lobbying problem.
>useless land
That useless land as you call it provides you with 20% of the grain your country consumes.

Kikes wont matter if you remove their influence form politics.
>He thinks Trump is not corrupt.
Good one bruv.

Have you apologized for invading Russia in 1612?

Russian Empire was out of control because of strong engagement with europeans. Then (((they))) planned (((red revolution))) to control degraded population. Now it's Empire of Evil! Actually the situation got really bad for them after CRIMEA.

>my country is enjoyable because it gives grain
wow, sounds like a paradise to live in.

By doing it correctly.
Letting the white Russians rule again.

>so, no experienced people in any field? are you a communist?????
There are plenty of people who are experienced in politics and have never ran for office. You have to cut the cancer out, but you need not cut the healthy tissue while doing so.
>politics is build on this sadly...
Right, so fucking change it.
The government exists to govern, not exalt businesses and individuals over others.
>We dont have lobbying problem.
You are exceptionally naive if you actually believe that.
You really think GazProm has no effect on your government?

It was literal ages ago, there are plenty people alive remembering living under russian regime. And yes, peace treaty was signed in 1618.

>You are exceptionally naive if you actually believe that.

I don't think he is naive, in Russia the government is stronger than big money.

See Putin vs Khodorkovsky and how much his billions helped the latter.

It's funny because the rich Russians are called oligarchs while having close to zero real political power, while the US is an actual oligarchy where the rich rule from the shadows.

That is of course not to say that the Russian government does not have its problems, but the power relationship between government and big business is strongly in favor of the government, which is good in my opinion.

The main problem at the moment is that the USA doesn't allow Russia to be friends with the rest of Europe, which is keeping us both down.

Kikes are like the t-1000's. They won't stop trying to destroy you, unless you eliminate them completely.

There are also plenty of people alive now who don't remember the soviet regime, and the Russians peacefully let you go. But you will always hate them because you are jealous that it was Russia who became a slavic superpower and not you.

They did not let anyone go you moron, they just stopped existing (USSR). And they became superpower by sucking countries they occupied dry. And i am not jelous of anyone. He asked what needs to happen for us to finally forgive them so i answered that they need to apolegise. Stop putting words in my mouth it's a leftist retards strategy.

They did let everyone go, not only the poles but also the Germans for example. Their troops left voluntarily. They could have forced you to stay subordinate if they wanted to. And of course there is zero appreciation for that.

Although I guess if at some point the US troops in Germany leave voluntarily, there may be little appreciation for that too.

>And they became superpower by sucking countries they occupied dry

Literally the opposite, the statistics on that are quite clear - their satellites of various untermenchen sucked the Russians dry.

I hope you never forgive them and continue to bark eastwards, poodles are amusing to look at.

>And of course there is zero appreciation for that.
Are you fucking retarded?
... well yes obviously, you've proved that beyond any doubt that you are.
You might as well say that some random rape victim should thank her rapist that he left her bleeding and broken in some alley instead of kidnapping her and chaining her in his basement.

> who are experienced in politics and have never ran for office
sadly the number would be smaller than you think
you see things from an american perspective
we have a different situation
>Right, so fucking change it.
tell me how.
>The government exists to govern not because of economics
no, economics and trade are what countries live off
thats their main purpouse IRL
>GazProm
do you even know what people own which company?

I think that’s the problem. See, you were off to a good start, then it’s conquer conquer conquer. Not that there’s anything wrong with that during better times, but I don’t think the russians can conquer their way to prosperity on this one.

This is just a sort of pan-slavic mentality.

Don't you understand that it means Russians don't consider Poles as foreigners?

And they should. We really do not have that much common with them, they are euroasian nation. People seem to think Russia and think of places like Moscov forgetting that half of it are mongolia tier places.

Trips of truth. Poles hate Russians for the same things they did to Russians. Poles are the second strongest Slavic nation but they will butthurt for centuries instead of making something good for Slavic unity.

>became superpower by sucking countries they occupied dry.

Literally what every great power does. Although Poland didn't feel that bad under Russian Empire rule I think. Do you want to talk about gommies? Well they did to Russia much worse things than to any other country.

>Well they did to Russia much worse things than to any other country.
What does it change?
"Oh sorry it's all good because you also fucked your own country while fucking mine."
What kind of retard logic is that... well i guess nuflagfag logic.

How to save the country and the world? Educate and Protect the children. Teach them how to not be degenerate fucks like the ones on this board. Stop having modeling being the only way Russians can make it. Tackle racism, that mixed child could be the one who saves everyone. If you think anything different, you are a bati boy and should be burned in eternal fire.

Oh yea, vote for m3 5 teh B0s$ of RUssia

Typical Pole. You just hate Russians by your nature, you think that Russians aren't someone who are like you but tell that you hate Russians only because of Soviets.

>think that Russians aren't white but Poles are real white Europeans

lmao. Tell that to Germans. Any Western country will use you just as a tool to influence Russia. You are nothing in their eyes just like Russians in yours.

>ypical Pole. You just hate Russians by your nature
"i like russians in general (your goverment is diffrent thing)"
I hope you did failed your primary school since you seem to have problems with reading.

>be nazi
>"slavs are subhumans"
>get rekt by a fucking retarded savages

>Do not allow shitskins to settle in Russian Russia, kind of how the Jews where not allowed to live in certain places in russia before 1917.
>If a shitskin wants to visit moscow, he has to sign a document allowing him to do so for some short time period.
>Do not allow kikes into government.
>Ban condoms for russians, but promote abortions and safe sex in shitskin republics.

>We really do not have that much common with them
>they are euroasian nation
>mongolia tier

>want Russians to apologize for things that government of a country that doesn't even currently exist did
>want Russians to apologize for Russia as historical and cultural entity took an advantage as a victorious in the most terrible war Russia ever suffered in its history

is this made by some austrian nationalists?

>austria

>toothpaste didnt click the pic nigga

Nigger, economy grows when morals decrease since people become more materialist. Good economy is just a meme, we ideally should institute ethnonat monarchy, BTFO jewrope in WW3 and turn all the countries into natsoc/fascism/monarchy.

This.

>pic
Kek
>secret
Only niggers say niggers, stop saying niggers and meaning niggers and you’ll stop behaving like niggers

it was never great

bring back romanov family
god damn lenin and stalin sure did a number on you

what do you know about russia other than cherrypicked images and car crash compilations on youtube?

I don't think it possible. US and their holdings in Europe, will always oppose us. And even if they collapse, China will still overshadow us.
It too late. We missed our chance to reform the country in 90s.

elect a president which isn't a manlet cuck. oh wait, your vote doesn't matter there

America isn't being economically fucked in the ass by NATO.

>conquer conquer conquer
Because that went great last time someone tried it

Actually, Lenin and Stalin made Russia a global superpower.

show your real flag fagget, then we will talk

Ooooow, NOW i see the white part

>cuck

Stalin yes. Lenin not so much

When Russia becomes part of the Intermarium-commonwealth, we will handle your problems for you.

Not so soon maybe 100-200 years later.

The entire point of the Intermarium was to serve as a buffer between the West and Russia and reduce Russia's strength. Why in the fuck would they let Russia in?

>butthurt

Pole. You are really making me hate your country with your eternal whining.

Russia is ahead of the planet. Don't worry, have children.

Europe and America are going to an hero.