Stella

Stella

atleast post a better picture of her tummy op. her tummy looks flabby in that picture.

AS IT SHOULD

This is the single episode that got me back into watching anime more than an hour a week. Was completely by chance

Stella is a mistake.

Stella a shit. A SHIT.

Worst girl of 2015.

Stella a best. A BEST.

Literally best girl of 2015.

stella a slut

Cow tits, yuck. Give me pettanko Bishop or Rook plz.

Fuck off Asterisktards.

>Not wanting a soft, smooth tummy
OP posted the right pic

>Reposting daily threads that'll be nothing but shitposting and samefag

Autistic Stellafag's waifu is shit.

Stella a shit.

A SHIT.

ANOTHER SOUL SAVED BY OUR FAIR LADY

COW TITS

Stellafag is a M.

Why is Stella so shit? She ruined the entire show.

Nene a best. She should be the main girl instead of shitty Stella.

Fool. They are filled with her light. The hopes and dreams of all men.

Or Shizuku. Heck, any girl would be better than Stella.

Stella a shit.

A SHIT.

Worst girl of 215.

Real talk, Sup Forums. Who is shittier between Stella and Claire (Hundred)?

>Asterisktard daily sperging posts

Kek

Always the same fucking threads.

This is just full of bots reposting the same fucking threads every single day.

Claire is worse, but both are worst girls.

Stella by far

Stella > Claire

But both are objectively best girls.

Rakudai and Stella are mistakes. Rakudai should never had aired in the same season as Antimagic and Asterisk. It should aired after or never to keep battle harem threads better off.

Trick question. They're both equally bad and are the worst girl of their respective years.

Claire (Blade Dance).

Rakudai is a shitty rip-off of Asterisk.

Claire only because her hair is disgustingly uglier and she's fatter than Stella.

>which shit girl is the best shit girl of all the shit girls in this shit anime of this shit genre known as battle schools

except it was better

this

>This is what Stellafag actually believes

I've been waiting for a subbed BD release to watch this show and contemplate Stella in all her glory. I despair waiting for a release...

Should I watch a subbed TV release?

>Another thread where retarded Stellafag circlejerks, samefags, accuses everyone of being asterisktards, and prolongs his thread with the eventual posting of his other waifus similar to Stella such as Claudia, Claire, Celestia, Ellis, Yurishia

Every fucking time.

>Liking Stella
Just end your life.

It just seems like even though she's good wank material (and she admittedly is), that her personality is nearly insufferable. I have zero interest in watching her anime.

Also her design is hilariously generic. I just can't quite get any of these recent "busty redhead harem concubines with twintails" sorted.

>Another thread where Asterisktard pretends to be different people and spergs at based Stella and Stellabros

Take a chill pill m8. Your anger won't stop Stella's greatness.

1080p release by Horrible Subs on NyaaTorrents if you fancy it

>Stella
>Claudia
>Claire
>Celestia
>Ellis
>Yurishia

>another thread where retards pretend they're "smart" by calling OP shitposter without realising they give him exactly what he wants
Every fucking time.

That shouldn't even be allowed.

I feel like ishigami playing stella right after kajou ayame and nikumi cemented her as playing erotic/fanservice characters...

Stella is shit, but you know I welcome Stellafag's autism. Whether he's a reverse troll or a zealous fanboy, his obnoxious actions and behavior works against Stella receiving positive reception.

Seriously this.

If everyone and their mom know OP is a shitposter, why do they reply every single time anyway?

>give him exactly what he wants
And what's that?

HAS NO ASS

OP wants people to think Stella is liked and popular though.

Way too much matsuoka.. forgot campione too

but lots of front-ass to compensate

Replies? Attention?
Do you really think posting "haha stellafag is so pathetic" has any effect on him?
In a sense, you're pathetic for opening his thread and replying every single time.

>Rakudai
No, only Stella is a mistake.

No one gives a shit about Stella except autistic harem fanbase. Making endless Stella threads will never change that.

It's the truth and it does.

That body.

Are you new to Sup Forums?
Do you not realise how the mind of a shitposter works?

PERFECT

But we don't know her height. Does anyone know?

>tfw someone saved the screenshot you cropped and is spreading it around
it's a mix of generals that turn into chat rooms and "daily spam" that turn into meme threads. lack of new content to talk about due to not having any "good" anime to watch can be part of the problem, as I think Sup Forums is tsundere for battle harems.

Yes, but you sound like you don't. Stellafag reacts back and is pissed at the situation he created for himself. That's why he pushes back harder. It doesn't go his way and can't when he keeps posting like cancer.

Dude, Stellafag is mad as fuck. His reactions makes that abundantly clear. He's been like that even before Rakudai aired. You should see him in pre-air threads defending Rakudai as no harem. He sperged at everyone who called him out on that with asterisktards forced meme, which is nonsense since hardly anyone ever mentioned Asterisk then.

He continued doing that throughout the season, eventually included hate against Stella in his forced memes and waifu spamming/hijacking.

>Stellafag reacts back and is pissed at the situation
How fucking delusional you have to actually believe this?
He makes the same replies all the time, he puts zero thought into them, yet you retards keep giving him attention. You're the ACK of battle harem threads.

That doesn't even make sense. You're starting to sound like a white knight trying to get people to leave oh poor Stellafag alone so he can samefag and have his way.

What does not make sense?
He's a shitposter, he gets replies without any effort. If you don't know who's ACK then I suggest you to lurk more.
I'm not white knighting him, I'm just pointing out that you're the part of a problem because you keep him relevant by replying to his threads every single time instead of ignoring it and letting him rot.

Stella would be a much better character in general if she was angrier and had smaller tits.

This.

WHERE IS IT

WHO IS HIDING IT

>letting him rot
The main crux of your nonsensical perspective. If you actually knew who Stellafag is protip: he's not ACK, but is some other three-lettered shitposter, then you would know that leaving him alone only empowers him. It has nothing to do with attention for him. He literally this .

Agreed. Stella is neo tsundere cancer. She's the worst mistake ever

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. You've already become another ACK with you THK obsession.
Here's why
>blaming everything on "that one person" even though anyone can imitate "his" style of posting simply to get a few replies from you
>thinking your crusade will ever result in something
>not realising that you're just giving the shitposter exactly what he wants
>ruining threads for everyone
>thinking that you're always right and everyone else's wrong
Just kill yourself, you're the part of a reason the battle harem threads are so shit, the second someone appears to bait your retarded ass you sperg out all over the thread.

Louise is good. Why can't Stella be like Louise?

What a shit thread

Dat quality

That was a test and you failed. You are so defensively triggered, plus your apologist implications proves you're Stellafag/ACK/THK whatever you want to call it. There's only one turbro sperglord who's cancer killing threads for everyone with his autistic taste and shitposting crusade that only gets stronger if left alone. People shitting on him and calling him for being exactly that is the only chemo there is.

Nice try, but better luck next time.

/thread

>t.

I wonder who's getting baited here.

Cowtits is a mistake.

Shit thread for a shit girl with a shit fan.

This is poetry.

And you keep coming here

Shitting on shitting is fun.

Yes, I'm triggered becasue the likes of the autists like you and ACK or LRD ruin the threads.
>plus your apologist implications
I'm not defending him, your braindead retard. I'm simply stating that you're the part of the problem and you make the threads worse. I can search the archive for "THK" or "Stellafag" and 90% of posts will be from you, because your posting pattern is always easy to spot.

Together, everyone shall create a giant shit sculpture.

Why are you here?

To you, perhaps. Not so for others. Think about someone but yourself for a change.

Haha and you guys still pretend you are better than Sup Forums

Let's do it. We'll serve it to Stellafag.

>Liking Stella
Post discarded.

I made the thread.

>Stellafag

You called me out.

Now what?

P-Please feel bad!

Can't do that right now.

Aww, that's almost cute. Too bad you're so obvious and mad as hell, completely contradicting your main argument earlier.

Keep defending yourself even though you are the significant cancer killing countless threads there. I love shitting on you and pointing you out, but sadly I'm not even the one who does it the most. Stay mad.

J-Just know that e-everyone's laughing you, t-then! Haha you're so p-pathetic!

>Samefagging