White utopia doesn't exi-

White utopia doesn't exi-

>visit australia
>starve to death

>100% more likely to meet abbos, kangaroos and spiders

And?

>spiders

we have a peace agreement with the spiders. it's the land crabs you have to worry about, and the carnivorous trees.

>be antipode penal colony
>full of lebbos
>full of abbos
>not guns
>cars no fun anymore
>chink money laundering pushing housing price up beyond hope
>extremely vulnerable economy
>packed into cities
>giant bugs
>increasingly liberal government is headed towards Canadian style nanny state.

Literally the only good thing about being Australian, is that your accent makes American women want to fuck you nstantly. And that is just because burger women are dumb and degenerate and American males are shit tier soy boys.

No thanks guys. If I was going to move anywhere, it would be to Cape Town. At least I could have guns, drive like I wish, and will already have the coming nigger and muzzle infestation that you are setting yourselves up for. Second choice would be Chile or argenbeana. Zealand used to be on the list, but it is Aus’s Canada, And Is getting all sorts of fucked up by Chinese money and urbanization.

Stay the fuck out of any of the capitals they are rapefugee Indian chink shitholes especially melb and syd

Cars are still fun in nsw qld and Vic countryside

Get the fuck off the east coast

White utopias exist in pockets of Argentina, Chile, Uraguay, Paraguay,

They also exist in areas in the Northeast United States in areas that practice taxation apartheid. You basically raise taxes as a barrier to entry, and keep services miminal. My town in New England has 5000 people, and only 25 of them are black. However, the wealthiest family in town are black horse breeders and are red pilled as fuck. Honorary whites all of them.

Is the spider eating the snake or the other way around?

But then all of the benefits of living a modern Australian lifestyle quickly evaporate.....

Aussies should take a good look at what Canada is like now. Because that is your future, but with better weather.....

Yes

can a ginger fingol survive the heat of australia?

Spider is winning.

If I am already not unemployed then how can I be less likely to be unemployed?

I always wanted a mad Max future

Bring it on desu water problems and restrictions are a real problem and will only get worse as our population booms
Yes

We should add “100% more likely to have a better education” to the list .

>be Australian
>get skin cancer

I only gets worse as government intervenes......

You need some government intervention in these matters to instigate water distribution plans and to keep farms from sucking it dry, but eventually they will turn it into a commodity that they own and ration and play favorites to most politically advantageous. Free market would, with government seed money and minor oversight, would turn the desert green and fertile. Look how it was done in the past with ZA and other areas.

Fucking Australia.
This isn't how nature is supposed to work.

>be Australian
>be mad cunt

Spiders usually win.

>This isn't how nature is supposed to work.

*laughs in australian*

*still laughing*

>Be dead roided up coon

>zyzz
>coon
what

He facken meant wog u deluded chink

How is using less oil and electricity good?
How is less kids neutral?

he's not a wog either you abo

Post the full image OP. The one that says how much less disposable income you have and more taxes you pay.